The ultimate streams & TV guide

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Marco Azzuri said:
I just downloaded it, it works pretty damn good right now.
right now? which option on the left do i choose...??

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
which version shell i download o.3 or o.31 of the streamerone lot?

and also with real player after clicking a link or stream that someone sends will it start automatically playing that stream(from the link) or is there more to it

Last edited:

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
works? which option do i choose in search?

Last edited:

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pauliec said:
did you download TVants? is it safe?
safe yeah....but it wont do crap....

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
For "experienced streamers" the game is on Shanghai Sport. Here are links for live schedules:

http://www.asiaplate.com/livetoday.htm

Since i'm on the subject... those of you with Windows XP SP2 installed would do well to go to this link and get the EventID 4226Patch. The gist is XP SP2 limits the number of simultaneous connections to 10 per second (to prevent Denial of Service attacks--for the techies). Streaming software (P2P) usually use as many as possible. The more connections the merrier or rather better quality. After applying the patch to my system a while ago, a considerable difference in quality had been achieved across all P2P Tv software.

http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=1497
http://www.lvllord.de/?url=tools

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
p_Maldini_3 said:
well basically what it is, these chinese guys put these chinese channels free to air on the internet. these channels happen to show milan games (and others for that matter) and you just tune in when the match plays.

but basically you can watch them any time...

everybody sure italia 1 is showing it? im still going to watch it on G-sports.
whit wich program will you watch it?i know for gsport but dont have a link and dont know which program to use!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
Eran-s said:
More games: http://live-sports.atspace.com
Mirror: http://watchsports.phpnet.us
Sponser: http://www.worldcuptalk.net

soccerec0.gif
weu.gif
20:00UK - [ Champions League ] Red Star Belgrad vs AC Milan
http://live-sports.atspace.com/s5/Champions_League-Red_Star_Belgrad-AC_Milan.html
http://live-sports.atspace.com/s5/Champions_League-Red_Star_Belgrad-AC_Milan-2.html
hey, i am waiting this shit bufering 15min alredy.it still bufering!!!it reached maximum to 38% and fall down!!!!WHY?????????

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
tsetsy_the_don said:
hey, i am waiting this shit bufering 15min alredy.it still bufering!!!it reached maximum to 38% and fall down!!!!WHY?????????

Yeah, its just sitting there for me too.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
please can any1 tell me what i am to do everythin i do leads to a error or sumthin i havnt got
i got real players,windows media player,tvants setup & sopcast but no stream someone please help!!!!????????? :conf:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
I Have All Stream Programs.in This Moment I Am Waiting 10 Minutes G Sport And It Bufering All Time.maximum 25%,and Now Is On 10%.this Streaming Is Big Shit!!!where Is The Problem????my Conection Is Weak Or What???????????????

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Fantastic stream at the moment hope it stays that way!
Forza Milan
so what did u do to get this fantastic stream please do like a step by step method or something please!!!!!!!!?????????

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
tsetsy_the_don said:
I Have All Stream Programs.in This Moment I Am Waiting 10 Minutes G Sport And It Bufering All Time.maximum 25%,and Now Is On 10%.this Streaming Is Big Shit!!!where Is The Problem????my Conection Is Weak Or What???????????????

are u behind firewall or sth ? that happen to me too but my situation is more worst . My dorm server blocked most of the online video stuff..hope i get to watch anyway.. :conf:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten,weah,kaka
WILL2K said:
are u behind firewall or sth ? that happen to me too but my situation is more worst . My dorm server blocked most of the online video stuff..hope i get to watch anyway.. :conf:
what is this "firewall"?

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
tsetsy_the_don said:
what is this "firewall"?

Umm when u click start button on the left hand corner of the task bar , u will see contral panel. Click control panel and u will see windows firewall icon if u have one . It is a security thing . U can turn it off if it is on .Not sure if it has sth to do with ur comp tho..Good Luck :)

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Are you guys sure that Test 2 (160kbps) is the right channel on StreamerOne?

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
No. Gone again. I see pole vaulting now. It actually looks like someone is flicking through a load of different channels, just watching what they want.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
The game is on the second Test 2 channel.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dann said:
possibly on rts
go onto www.wwitv.com
then go down the list untill you see serbia click on that
scroll down till you see rts1 click on the stream should be blue which means you need real player
real player will load up and there you go rts1 which should show red star-milan(on tuesdays when the match kicks-off)
cheer milan onto victory :D .

Excellent instruction, I saw the whole freaking match with excellent clarity in Chicago, USA.

Thanks for posting it.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Slightly Off topic since this is not a MILAN match.

Does anybody know of the channels that would show the BARCA match tomorrow for EUROPEAN supercopa ??

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
TV NEWS FOR PEOPLE IN CANADA
*All Times Are In Eastern Standard Time*

Here is some news about TLN's (Telelatino) Serie A & Champions League Football coverage in 2006/2007:

UEFA Champions League
Begins September 12, 2006

After a successful UEFA Champions League campaign last season, TLN has renewed a deal providing viewers with more Champions League matches and access to more of the participating Italian club teams (Great News! :) ). UEFA Champions League coverage on TLN begins on September 12, 2006 and will be broadcast with Italian language commentary. Join in the action as TLN follows the success of the Italian and Spanish club teams.

Serie A (Italian Championship Soccer)
Begins September 9, 2006

3 games per weekend
Saturdays at 2:30pm and Sundays at 9am and 2:30pm

Italian Soccer Fanatics
(CANADIAN PROGRAM - Returning for a 4th season)
Begins September 10, 2006

Sundays at 10:00pm

Each week, this TLN original production brings together four everyday soccer fanatics who watch extended highlights of the best weekend Italian Championship Soccer matches and rant about each game. Their lively and unscripted commentary, wisecracks and hot debates sparked by viewer emails, remind us all why passionate sports fans should be fingerprinted.

This is a really fun, informative show for anyone who has never watched. "Joe" the AC Milan fan is really great.

I'll keep everyone updated if their are any new news or changes to the schedule. Also I'll post a weekly Canadian TV Schedule once the football season begins.

Don't worry Canadian Milan fans sivlE has got you covered :D