The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He was always good. He was just on some of the worst Milan teams in recent memory plus his attitude as a younger guy. He carried the team on his back while he was here. He seems like he has changed while in France (at least we haven't heard of any crazy antics haha). Plus I'm sure he wouldn't be pulling any crazy stuff with Gattuso. He has always had the physique ,dribbling and can determine a game whether it's from a PK, free kick, or getting a red card haha. I think he's still Italy's best all around CF.

No he wasnt. He was and always will be mediocre. He has serious holes in his game and its too late to fix it. We dont need him. We can do way better

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we manage to give Dias or Forte some minutes and integrate one into the first squad as a reserve in preseason.
One good winger is a must in summer but I wouldn´t sign another one as reserve, we already have an experienced reserve in Borini.

Dias and Bellanova look like the most ready to be moved into the first team probably in the summer. Unfortunately for Bellanova he plays RB and we already have 2 young guys in Conti and Calabria there.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right, I m the butthurt one here :lol:

Posting that GIF over and over again doesnt make u look very smart BTW.

You just dont understand, that the names YOU r mostly discussing r totally laughable and sorry that I feel the need to tell deluded people like u exactly that. These names r also totally unrealistic for e.g. Bayern and my response would be exactly the same in their forum, but they r not as deluded as u living in lala land.

You continue to talk about totally unrealistic names and i ll continue to laugh about u..all fine.

imagine wasting your time in a forum of a team you dont support....pathetic

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
:fp:
Bona has been our best player for so long before the rise of Suso....we've asked him to play many different positions and he's done his best each time.

No way I'll consider selling him....and even if I did not to fucking Juventus :fp:

:thumbsup:

I am not doubting his effort or commitment. However if we want to challenge for aerie a and supposedly CL Bona is not the guy to represent Milan. He would not start in any top European team and probably barely make the bench at elite teams. There’s a reason he is not know outside Serie A. It’s 2018 not 2016 anymore. His time is up unless he accepts a role on the bench

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
My heart wants balo back but my head says it’s too much of a risk.
Plus our fans will crucify him for every bad touch.
BUT
He is 100 times better than Andre Silva right now. Would score more than kalinic and if he doesn’t try backheels all the time, maybe even better hold up play.
Hes 27 now. 3 Peak years ahead normally.
If the price is right I’d love to see what Gattuso would do for him.
Or if he didn’t run in a game I’d like to see Gattuso bitch slap the fuck out of him.
Might be worth it just for that. Win win

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I am not doubting his effort or commitment. However if we want to challenge for aerie a and supposedly CL Bona is not the guy to represent Milan. He would not start in any top European team and probably barely make the bench at elite teams. There’s a reason he is not know outside Serie A. It’s 2018 not 2016 anymore. His time is up unless he accepts a role on the bench

:thumbsup: At best he is an Ambrosini type

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Balotelli is the most talented Italian striker but he does not want to reach his potential even if he tries his best.

There are so much for him to work on and it’s really late for that. Life style, agent and mentality are his own enemies.

As much as I love him but I’ll never want him to be my main striker. Do I want him back? Absolutely. Do I want him as our main #9? No, I’d rather commit to a 20 years old cutrone

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Balotelli rumors in 2018? WTF

Fuck Balo, he had his chances. Bringing him back now is similar to people that take their cheating exes back because "they've totally changed". Balotelli, as talented as he is on the pitch, just isn't in the right spot mentally. Nice is a good team for him. Gives him opportunity to shine but small enough to keep him humble. Also - no new Raiola players, kthx.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
we'd get more money for suso...he's still one dimensional. he's improved a lot don't get me wrong but once the opposition puts him under lots of pressure he get frozen out of the game. luckily hakan can switch play beautifully but I'd cash Suso in if it means that money will be invested in midfield or on a player like Bailey feel me ?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we'd get more money for suso...he's still one dimensional. he's improved a lot don't get me wrong but once the opposition puts him under lots of pressure he get frozen out of the game. luckily hakan can switch play beautifully but I'd cash Suso in if it means that money will be invested in midfield or on a player like Bailey feel me ?

I don't think Suso would be a major jump in quality for other big clubs around Europe unless he improves some more. He would probably be a rotational player, not really a shoe in starting XI player like he currently is here. I also like to think some games where he drops off is due to him always having to play since there is no adequate replacement to step in for him.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
what's your problem with me ?

and you pick every bit of chance to engage with me?
wanna start a war like that?

I admire your intellegence, maturity and spot on common sense. You give more than your actual age. When I read your post I feel I’m reading from an expert and all I want is become like you.

What war are you talking about, I am a peaceful poster and only want to engage with the best posters in order to understand football better and my club from a better individual.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
None of Suso and Bonaventura should be sold, we lack depth in these positions and replacing them directly with someone equal would be very hard.

Bonaventura is a great player and extremely underrated here, selling him would hurt us a lot. Also benching him is not really something for the near future, there are at least 4 players in the squad I´d bench before thinking about benching him.

It´s also astonishing how italian players (Romagnoli, Cutrone, Calabria, Bonaventura, Monto) tend to be underrated while foreign players are treated with much more benevolence.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio

Well if the opponent decides to man mark him/put two players on him throughout the game that alone opens up space for others.

What I'm saying is that sometimes little action is the result of a lot of action, which would lead to more action.:cool:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I admire your intellegence, maturity and spot on common sense. You give more than your actual age. When I read your post I feel I’m reading from an expert and all I want is become like you.

What war are you talking about, I am a peaceful poster and only want to engage with the best posters in order to understand football better and my club from a better individual.

what is my actual age?

who says i m a better individual than you?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I could dredge up the things that were said about the sales of Aubameyang, Gorcuff, Darmian, Verdi, SES etc....but then some of the "respected members" would get mad.

we have those here? :conf:

Even funnier is the prognoses of these armchair psychologists who insist that Player X does not have the mentality to play at Milan.

what? don't tell me you didn't get your psychology degree automatically, during the very first football match you watched.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The issue comes not from his sale but his replacement.

You'd had to overpay to get a player who is just marginally better than Suso, making his sale a dumb move.

It´s also astonishing how italian players (Romagnoli, Cutrone, Calabria, Bonaventura, Monto) tend to be underrated while foreign players are treated with much more benevolence.

That's always been the case on RnB. Domestic players get judged harshly whereas foreign players get a pass and can do no wrong (De Jong, Niang, Silva, etc...)

David Ninan

Primavera
Reaction score
Meyer is a Bosman at the end of the season, so there is a chance for Milan to get him, but he is going to have some lucrative offers for sure..the complete package ll decide. He has been linked with many clubs, but tough to predict which clubs r seriously interested.

One thing is for sure, Meyer has been a huge Bayern supporter since forever and he would pick them instead of any other club. Are Bayern seriously interested? I really dont know..I wouldnt bet against it though. There is also a possibility for him to extend at Schalke, as he has finally found his position and with Tedesco a young and promising coach giving him full trust to play in front of the defense structuring their play. I have to say I like his development and I wouldnt mind to see him at Bayern.

Milan would be an outsider here, but wouldnt rule it out completely.

But Bayern is stacked with midfielders right? I know that he is being chased by Arsenal and Liverpool.

Any other German Talents that has a possibilty to land at Milan?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Were not even on Roma level now. 2, 3 good players can get us there, but good ones. For more you simply need 2, 3 TOP players...

Reus is a top player but that aint happening.

We cant spend 200mln again. Solution is to simply bring most talented young players. With cl then a club like milan can sign players like higuain, naingolan, reus... Whoever.

Have u seen Chiesa play? That could be a hell of a player potentially. And Barella from Cagliari??? Super talent!

Bring these guys and free Badelj. And find some cf.

Look at Under from Roma...sick talent.

SMS is great for sure, if well pay 60mln. And we will not.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Also, I saw Atalanta-Viola and Badelj did very well again. Fancy passer. Chiesa played like hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule