Milan Jovanovic

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Can someone tell me what the article says?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, Sheva, Bierhoff, Desailly and Dejan Genius Savicevic
I am from Serbia and I love M.Jovanovic but I wouldn't like him to sign for Milan, not because he's a bad player, HE IS a GREAT player, dedicated, fast, tehnical, team player, he knows how to score and pass but he is not what we need in Milan team. We need Huntelar from his best days, or Dzeko on position of ST, Milan Jovanovic is not classic ST. He plays more like left wing. Therefore I'd prefer Krasic or Cassano insted of M.Jovanovic. I don't think he would play much in the team because there is not enough space on the left for Ronaldinho and Jovanovic,and I think Jovanovic knows that and will not sign for the Milan. He said himself, he'll go to another club but only where he knows he will play as much as possible. That is not guaranteed in this squad.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
after hearing all these glowing reports then i'm inlcined to believe that he's quite good.

i wouldn't mind if he joined us but how old is he.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
after hearing all these glowing reports then i'm inlcined to believe that he's quite good.

i wouldn't mind if he joined us but how old is he.

28 or 29, but on a free transfer.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
^^

oh thanks, i know it would be for free, but signing a 28 year old when half of our team is over 30 isn't too great a strategy, i believe you all that he is good just i think if we spent a bit of money we could get somebody younger and better

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
^^

oh thanks, i know it would be for free, but signing a 28 year old when half of our team is over 30 isn't too great a strategy, i believe you all that he is good just i think if we spent a bit of money we could get somebody younger and better

yea age isnt to much of a plus for us, but at least hes old and fast lol.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
^^

40093_CreateAgif.gif

:tongue::D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I am from Serbia and I love M.Jovanovic but I wouldn't like him to sign for Milan, not because he's a bad player, HE IS a GREAT player, dedicated, fast, tehnical, team player, he knows how to score and pass but he is not what we need in Milan team. We need Huntelar from his best days, or Dzeko on position of ST, Milan Jovanovic is not classic ST. He plays more like left wing. Therefore I'd prefer Krasic or Cassano insted of M.Jovanovic. I don't think he would play much in the team because there is not enough space on the left for Ronaldinho and Jovanovic,and I think Jovanovic knows that and will not sign for the Milan. He said himself, he'll go to another club but only where he knows he will play as much as possible. That is not guaranteed in this squad.

Milan needs a winger...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
^^

not really. We have pato who is 20 at support striker, adiyiah who is 20 and ronaldinho.... we don't need another super young wing player. you can see how some games when pato is off, we have no alternative. Thats what exerience gives you.

Now midfield... defense, we need to get ALOT younger

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Milan Close To Milan Jovanovic Of Standard Liege - Report
The Serb is said to be near San Siro...

Standard Liege stalwart Milan Jovanovic is said to be nearing a summer switch to AC Milan after rejecting interest from Hamburg.

The 28-year-old has been a breakout star in this year's Champions League, having broken into the Serbian national side two years ago.

Now, according to Standard powerbroker Luciano D'Onofrio, the time is ripe for a move to Italy.

Speaking to Belgian magazine Sport, the vice-president stated that AC Milan are close to matching Standard's valuation of the player.

This should see Hamburg's interst come to a close, as it is not thought that the German side are willing to prosecute a bidding war.
Its on le crapper now, if he's free then its worth it. Also if he arrives in Jan that pretty much means Hunt's on his way out and I DONT want this to be Dzeko's replacement:mad:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hmmm..........

13389.jpg

wtf is up with his right ear? not really sure how i feel about who/what he reminds me of. stephen colbert maybe.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone got scissors?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I know what a joke. We need him right now! i dont know much about him can someone shed some light?

Winger/support striker. He's an ideal fit in the 4-3-3....

Good dribbler, good shot, good at cutting from wide, FAST. I've seen him play LW, and when i've seen him for serbi he has been VERY Good....

To put it short, he's damn good depth, kind of guy u can bring in and trust, and start on occasion. him or Pandev would fit the role well. You gotta look at it this way. Pato and ronnie r our starters. We need a guy who can play when needed and be a quaity sub. This player is not a 19 year old.....

I don't get WHY we wouldn't pay for him now though... ARGH. He can wlalk on free in june, surely leige will take 2 mil for him

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Winger/support striker. He's an ideal fit in the 4-3-3....

Good dribbler, good shot, good at cutting from wide, FAST. I've seen him play LW, and when i've seen him for serbi he has been VERY Good....

To put it short, he's damn good depth, kind of guy u can bring in and trust, and start on occasion. him or Pandev would fit the role well. You gotta look at it this way. Pato and ronnie r our starters. We need a guy who can play when needed and be a quaity sub. This player is not a 19 year old.....

I don't get WHY we wouldn't pay for him now though... ARGH. He can wlalk on free in june, surely leige will take 2 mil for him

Thanks for that much appreciated. I have to agree that our management loves to spend the bare minimum with transfers if we just payed 2M he should be ours unless they are pushing for a title or something.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
which ultimately means Dzeko wont be signed.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Serious... why do people think they know that?

It annoys me. Shut up.:tongue:

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt

shut up :o:tongue:
this doesnt mean anything. Milan is a wide forward, most probably some1 to help Ronnie out.
SUmmer Hunt out
Dzeko in

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shut up :o:tongue:
this doesnt mean anything. Milan is a wide forward, most probably some1 to help Ronnie out.
SUmmer Hunt out
Dzeko in

no you shut up. Dzeko is a non-eu and if Krasic is signed now and we sign Jovanovic (who is also non-eu) in summer, then we wont be getting dzeko. If we get Krasic that means Adiyiah will take up our other non-eu signing so even if Hunt goes out we still miss dzeko so you shut up moron.

Schedule