Week 19: AC Milan vs Cagliari - Sunday 08/01/2017 - 18:00 CET

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not at all. There were a couple moments in the game that could have caused us to lose 2-0. Apart from Locatelli and the defense, no one played particularly well. We were lucky to win 1-0.

No I disagree here.

I agree that it was once again us struggling with a team who defends with 10 man behind the ball, but we struggled only attacking-wise. There were enough chances and decent crosses for us to comfortably lead the game by 2-0 by the 60th minute or so if our attackers were a little bit more lethal.

On the other side Paletta, Loca and Roma had Cagliari pretty much under controll. They barely created any danger to us. If we were to loose this game by 2-0 then it would have been veeery unlucky. We had like 20 shots while Cagliari only 4. We had 59% ballpossession. We totally dominated them but our attackers were definitely not lethal enough to capitalize the chances they got.

Good result, good performance defensively, bad performance offensively, midfield was OK. We got the three points and allowed only 4 shots during 90 minutes and Bacca found his way back to scoring so for me it's an acceptable performance thanks to the three points.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pretty bad performance but 3 points are 3 points but i have never heard a commentator criticize a team that much until today , and niang wow i have nothing to say , heck at one time one of the commentators said romagnoli should join juve because a young player wants to win trophies and there experienced defenders can teach him things , thank god for lapadula and bacca , intensity of game completely changed when lapadula got subbed in and that assist :proud:

Yeah right as we just learned Milan beats Juve when it comes to finals

No seriously that commentator is totally biased, how can he say such an incredibly dumb thing!?

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
fuck that commentator and jube as well , montella 2-0 allegri

but i have to say that commentator was weird , he asked his co-commentator what did he think about niang , saying something about him playing for clubs like lazio or viola and then he took a dig at suso as well that he was disappointing today , well it was fun when bacca scored , there are some good commentators working with bt sport like the one commentating during jube match he was pretty good and knew what he was talking about unlike that cunt during the milan match

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
glad for the 3 pts and another clean sheet.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
fuck that commentator and jube as well , montella 2-0 allegri

but i have to say that commentator was weird , he asked his co-commentator what did he think about niang , saying something about him playing for clubs like lazio or viola and then he took a dig at suso as well that he was disappointing today , well it was fun when bacca scored , there are some good commentators working with bt sport like the one commentating during jube match he was pretty good and knew what he was talking about unlike that cunt during the milan match

ikr ... i was as surprised as you when he said romagnoli should join jube :lol:

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
At least he said some good things about romagnoli even though he revealed his true colors just after that lol

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Absolutely awful game, but we got the 3 points and i'm quite happy about it. The main thing that this team has, is a winning spirit. Even though we don't exactly have a good first 11, for the most part we have a lot of lads that push for the win no matter what.

Hopefully in the summer we will root out the bad weeds.

FORZA MILAN!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso, Loca and Paletta were the best.
Hopefully Abate's injury isn't too serious.
Niang is a dumb fuck. Play Lapa/Bacca with Suso as CAM :b:
3 pts is all that matters.

And who would track opposition full backs? Reason why Locatelli is playing well is that our side midfielders aren't going wide as usual, they're staying VERY compact in the middle and our wingers track way back.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
C1sDRGlW8AEp5PF.jpg

C1sDRFtXAAEPyA1.jpg

Lapa, Paletta, De Sciglio, eh? :monto:

Last edited:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
important 3 points for us in the first game of new year.
we certainly struggled and make it hard for ourselves but definitely we didn't deserved to lose. I think donnarumma didn't even touched the ball maybe 1-2 times the whole match.
we had trouble creating chances because Bonaventura didn't had a good game and also niang continued his poor form and every time he wanted to do something he ended up giving the ball away.
now we have 2 games with torino ahead of us. next one on Thursday for coppa italia is a must-win since is a knockout game so we need to win to advance to the next round.
FORZA MILAN!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Three points, clean sheet! Not complaining, Forza Milan!

❤️

Schedule