The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just posted his stats. What else do you want me to do? Walk on water? I know more about football in one finger than you ever will in an entire lifetime.

If Montella wanted him so badly, he would have joined.

Montella wanted Bonucci and we got him in one day. That's someone Montella wanted.

Management doesn't want Kalinic. Hence why we haven't signed him.

GC: "Montella wanted bonucci"

Mirabelli: "bonucci signing was by accident"

You are a different species of idiot, you know that? If you knew anything about anything, you would know that Lucci discussed bonucci directly with Mirabelli. There was no time for Montella to say Yes or No, and he wasn't even asked

Here's a quote word for word:

"Then I saw the lad really did want to come to Milan and we worked out the negotiations very quickly."

Listen, I will forgive you for all of this pure poop that you let escape through your mouth and onto your keyboard, if and only if, you promise to read what you write 3 times before posting.....deal?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Kalinic is way too underrated i swear. I can't wait to sign him so everyone can start sucking his dick after a few goals.

They don't make players like him anymore, he reminds me of Luca Toni late peak. Guy will be scoring goals till he is 36

Kalinic's best season is 20 goals in 42 games in an 8th placed Fiorentina (who didnt exactly have chumps for support staff)

If anything, he is vastly overrated in this forum by some. I couldn't fuckin care less if he has good movement or not, or if he gets into good positions. It means fuck all if he cant score. We need a proven goalscorer and there is no evidence to suggest that Kalinic's numbers would magically go up because of a better midfield (he had one at Fiorentina and still fucked up chances). By that logic, we might as well keep Bacca then (considering he scored 20 and 13 with an even shittier midfield). Why bother wasting 30 odd million for "hopeful at best" signing.

Look, I wouldnt mind Kalinic. But he is at best a support striker. Signing him doesnt negate the fact that we still would need a proven goalscorer. Not to mention, we cannot afford to take such a risky punt either.

We have already spent close to 200m and if we dont make the CL, we would be in massive trouble. Not exactly ideal to put your hopes on a striker whose best return at top level is 20 goals from 42 games (15 goals in 32 games in Serie A) in a side that finished 8th in the league.

Heck, if the options just come down to him, then I would rather keep Bacca and spend that money on a winger/midfielder.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
GC: "Montella wanted bonucci"

Mirabelli: "bonucci signing was by accident"

You are a different species of idiot, you know that? If you knew anything about anything, you would know that Lucci discussed bonucci directly with Mirabelli. There was no time for Montella to say Yes or No, and he wasn't even asked

Here's a quote word for word:

"Then I saw the lad really did want to come to Milan and we worked out the negotiations very quickly."

Listen, I will forgive you for all of this pure poop that you let escape through your mouth and onto your keyboard, if and only if, you promise to read what you write 3 times before posting.....deal?

You might wanna stop talking out of your ass for a change and do some research

vincenzo-montella-reveals-he-sent-10-messages-a-day-to-milan-chiefs-over-bonucci-transfer

http://www.90min.com/posts/5304182-vincenzo-montella-reveals-he-sent-10-messages-a-day-to-milan-chiefs-over-bonucci-transfer

It is entirely plausible that both are telling the truth

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dam with Biglia injured I can see us signing Kalinic and scrambling for another midfielder. Can't go all out on a CF with Biglia in doubt.

What do you think about a 3-5-1-1?
A. Silva
Suso (hakan)
RR-Hakan(locatelli)-Biglia-Kessie-Conti
Roman-Bonucci-Massachio

If Biglia is injured, why would we sign Kalinic? Wouldn't we sign Badelj? Kalinic isn't a midfielder.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
damn..

FQeV91H.png

that looks good

tenor.gif

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You might wanna stop talking out of your ass for a change and do some research

vincenzo-montella-reveals-he-sent-10-messages-a-day-to-milan-chiefs-over-bonucci-transfer

http://www.90min.com/posts/5304182-vincenzo-montella-reveals-he-sent-10-messages-a-day-to-milan-chiefs-over-bonucci-transfer

It is entirely plausible that both are telling the truth

"Did we get him yet?" as a message does not count that he specifically asked for him

Anyway, it would be nice if we talked about Kaligol again stop changing the subject and lets just sign this Gem end the mercato and focus on the season.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Please.. auba played in serie a and got loaned because he was unable to displace an aging inzaghi, made of paper pato. Not to mention borriello who only attempted overhead kicks.

Kalinic is proven goalscorer for a midtable team, put him in Milan and people will question if lewandowski is the best striker In the world.

wow .. you just did it? did you say it? Kalinic > Auba? :o

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Regarding Bonucci, it's obvious that Montella didnt start that. A chance popped up and Fassone told Montella about that, after which Vincenzo lost sleep and kept texting him. That's all

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Please.. auba played in serie a and got loaned because he was unable to displace an aging inzaghi, made of paper pato. Not to mention borriello who only attempted overhead kicks.

Kalinic is proven goalscorer for a midtable team, put him in Milan and people will question if lewandowski is the best striker In the world.

#RealTalk

It baffles me to contemplate how close minded some can be about Kalingol.
Lewandowski got discovered by playing well in the Polish League....someone took a chance on him and he never looked back.

Lifting Kalinic from the drudgery of fuckin Fiorentina could give him the spark needed to showcase his undeniable talents.

One thing that sets Lewandowski is his ease of turning with his back against the goal to being able to create just enough space for a shot. I think you'd find that KalinGOAT is not too shabby at this as well ;)

Also his hold up play is really going to create all kinds of havoc in the final third....He mightn't actually score quite as much as Lewa but he would be involved in a comparable number of team goals for sure.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
"Did we get him yet?" as a message does not count that he specifically asked for him

Anyway, it would be nice if we talked about Kaligol again stop changing the subject and lets just sign this Gem end the mercato and focus on the season.

Stop fucking dodging it

You accused another poster about lying about Montella wanting him and I called you out on your BS.

Next time you might wanna back your claims up if you are gonna accuse anyone (and be condescending about it at the same time)

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
#RealTalk

It baffles me to contemplate how close minded some can be about Kalingol.
Lewandowski got discovered by playing well in the Polish League....someone took a chance on him and he never looked back.

Lifting Kalinic from the drudgery of fuckin Fiorentina could give him the spark needed to showcase his undeniable talents.

One thing that sets Lewandowski is his ease of turning with his back against the goal to being able to create just enough space for a shot. I think you'd find that KalinGOAT is not too shabby at this as well ;)

Also his hold up play is really going to create all kinds of havoc in the final third....He mightn't actually score quite as much as Lewa but he would be involved in a comparable number of team goals for sure.

A does not equal to B

Lewandowski got signed by Dortmund in 2010 at 21 (not to mention he has always been a consistent goalscorer). Kalinic is 29 and the best team he has played for is Fiorentina. He has already flopped at Blackburn before.

The only thing similar about them is that they are both from Eastern Europe, thats all.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXI: #CHINABOYZ DELUXE EDITION

Kalinic's best season is 20 goals in 42 games in an 8th placed Fiorentina (who didnt exactly have chumps for support staff)

If anything, he is vastly overrated in this forum by some. I couldn't fuckin care less if he has good movement or not, or if he gets into good positions. It means fuck all if he cant score. We need a proven goalscorer and there is no evidence to suggest that Kalinic's numbers would magically go up because of a better midfield (he had one at Fiorentina and still fucked up chances). By that logic, we might as well keep Bacca then (considering he scored 20 and 13 with an even shittier midfield). Why bother wasting 30 odd million for "hopeful at best" signing.

Look, I wouldnt mind Kalinic. But he is at best a support striker. Signing him doesnt negate the fact that we still would need a proven goalscorer. Not to mention, we cannot afford to take such a risky punt either.

We have already spent close to 200m and if we dont make the CL, we would be in massive trouble. Not exactly ideal to put your hopes on a striker whose best return at top level is 20 goals from 42 games (15 goals in 32 games in Serie A) in a side that finished 8th in the league.

Heck, if the options just come down to him, then I would rather keep Bacca and spend that money on a winger/midfielder.

Or split the striker money and sign both kalinic and a quality winger

- keeping bacca shouldn't be an option since he is literally useless in montellas system

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
A does not equal to B

Lewandowski got signed by Dortmund in 2010 at 21 (not to mention he has always been a consistent goalscorer). Kalinic is 29 and the best team he has played for is Fiorentina. He has already flopped at Blackburn before.

The only thing similar about them is that they are both from Eastern Europe, thats all.
Of course A =/= B :fp:

With a midfield that has the likes of Dembele and fuckin Marco Reus (and Goetze before that)...don't you think it would be a tad easier to score than with Fiorentina's midfield behind you? :rolleyes:

I think at Blackburn he had problems with the coach....but fair enough it's fair to say that he flopped there.

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

http://sempremilan.com/fassone-montella-convinced-us-sign-bonucci-considering-many-names

Fassone: “Montella convinced us to sign Bonucci".

Is he lying now?

Kalinic isn't a gem. He's mediocrity (and I'm being more kind with my terms now).

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Because we need to save money for a midfielder. Baldej would be good

We can try to land Sanches (on a lower price maybe) and Badelj (for under 10 million euros I think - I heard 7-8 million in one place).

We do have the money to reinforce correctly.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I think renato is available for a dry loan. Bayern won't accept a future fee under 43mil. If Lucas from Liverpool and other similar midfielders (29-32 yrs.) with one season left are going for 5-7 we shouldn't pay anything close to 10 for Baldej

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
If Gallo and Auba aren't available, we should just go for Kalinic for 20 mil and that's that. The guy actually has the tools to succeed. Size and decent scoring pedigree in a weak Viola side. With our wingers he could actually make a run for capocannoniere.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
How long is Biglia injuried anyway? Badelj would be welcome regardless.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
wow .. you just did it? did you say it? Kalinic > Auba? :o

Yeah because in serie a kalinic blows auba out of the water. They aren't even comparable. One was loaned away and the other lead fiorentina by scoring clutch goals. Without kalinic, fiorentina would be close to relegation. Stone cold facts.

Oh and of course montella asked for bonucci...what coach wouldn't?

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys, I decided to take off from here.

Good luck on the rest of the summer with any potential transfers.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule