Marco Van Ginkel Thread

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
It's a dry loan anyways... We can't get him unless G haggles with Chelsea..

I wouldn't object to him coming here, but it would depend on the price.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
10405380_971347569562435_1683667880853014316_n.jpg

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
We didn't even wanted to pay half million extra for him and play him for 20+ games

says enough on how much money we are willing to spend on him

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To be precise, Cristante showed more in those few games than Van Ginkel did for the whole season.
Bertolacci? Even if he is wanted, Roma will not give it for free. So the chance that we sign Bertolacci are minimal. On the other hand, even if we get Van Ginkel (crazy reasons) I probably see a CM coming meaning Van Ginkel spot is on the bench (meaning not evolution of the player.)

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
We didn't even wanted to pay half million extra for him and play him for 20+ games

says enough on how much money we are willing to spend on him

This is totally meaningless. If we would have preferred paying half million than playing him it would have meant that the player is shit.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Only player who did well in the first half.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
we need to buy him. lol just lol at comparing him to Cristante, he's a much more seasoned player. Cristante would make way too many na?ve mistakes. Cristante cant even enter benfica's starting 11. marko not only has pace, he has incredible speed with his passing, can play box to box, has a terrific physique and can play long passes with incredible accuracy as demonstrated today. rnb'ers probably still think De Sciglio > abate and SES is the new Ronaldo. loooool this forum

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
He's finally fit and in form.. in the last matchday

who would've thought he was going to need time and playing time to recover from that knee injury..?

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's finally fit and in form.. in the last matchday

who would've thought he was going to need time and playing time to recover from that knee injury..?

Pippo , that's why he kept starting him.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
we need to buy him. lol just lol at comparing him to Cristante, he's a much more seasoned player. Cristante would make way too many na?ve mistakes. Cristante cant even enter benfica's starting 11. marko not only has pace, he has incredible speed with his passing, can play box to box, has a terrific physique and can play long passes with incredible accuracy as demonstrated today. rnb'ers probably still think De Sciglio > abate and SES is the new Ronaldo. loooool this forum

No need to insult Bryan...that Benfica fan was saying that he was playing well there and that the coach is stupid for not starting him or smth

It's not Bryan's fault...he knew he was too good to be playing alongside Sulley Muntari :g:
Bring him back he is much better than that pos De Jong :g:...him and MvG....jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!:b:

As for Abate/DES I'd replace them both...but we have no money and shit..

A milan fan

Primavera
Reaction score
I haven't seen kongobia play much. Could someone compare his style of play with mvg. Because From the forum feedback, I think we might not need one if we have the other

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
I haven't seen kongobia play much. Could someone compare his style of play with mvg. Because From the forum feedback, I think we might not need one if we have the other

vs albania last night :

kondogbia was absolutely beast...he isnot anchor...more like boxtobox and everywhere on the centre...couple of times he made onetwo pass ( through pass in penalty box) for winger...his direct pass for Cf poor doe.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
MVG is B2B-ish with an offensive orientation, Kondogbia is a defensive player who's capable of going forward

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
is he still in italy?

Well, He, Bochetti and Destro's loans all go until the 30th June. So technically MVG should be. If he actually is I don't know. Not sure what He would be doing for 2 weeks, just hanging out ?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Well, He, Bochetti and Destro's loans all go until the 30th June. So technically MVG should be. If he actually is I don't know. Not sure what He would be doing for 2 weeks, just hanging out ?

Imo
we should keep him

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
10 million for him is too much, he spent most of the season injured... Another loan without option to buy is out of the question, especially considering that we can buy players right away.
I still think that having 1-2 players on loan in the team (with option to buy, similar to Juve) is not necessarily a bad deal.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
10 million for him is peanuts in today's market
if he's only worth 10 millions snatch him up...in a year he'll be worth 30 mill

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
keep him for another year and if the price is right buy him outright.
tons of potential.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
MVG > Sampdoria fodder

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Stoke City got €11 million plus Marco van Ginkel ( season loan ) for Asmir Begovic -
Daily Telegraph

Schedule