Bakaye Traore Thread

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Good player to use for deals with Genoa/Chievo like mentioned in the first media reports which linked him with us.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
decent player for a backup role. He is pretty young and would bring much more freshness than an older player.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
he is a decent player. A good backup but thats about it, we need strootman.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i like strasser, wish he would get some game time, but its allegri the one that will decide who is playing. I mean there was a reason why players like taiwo, didac villa dint get a too many opportunities to play, its probably cuz they did bad at training. WE saw how poor taiwo was during the games he started, so i trust allegri in making selections. If strasser is good enough, he will definitely play i reckon.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Agreed terms being reported all over Twitter

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet another fodder

That's how we roll

what did you expect :o

well at least he can run and has a good physic. :thumbsup:

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Several media report it as a done deal, he already passed the medic stuff and has good teeth. This guy is another version of Muntari, why do we need two of them?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Because the management is a stupid son of a fucking bitches.

FML...

I don't care if he is okay, we have enough of "Okay" players. :fp: :fp: :fp:

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Is he an anchor, RM or LM?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
B12BKSM0116w-1328992952.jpg

B12BHGB1726w-1328872276_280x229.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i feel you too president, but i believe B and G are finally back to senses, so hopefully we wills see some quality signings soon. I will be happy if we just Get one world class player preferably a DM or an AM who can play at LCM. A striker will probably arrive if one of pato/robinho is sold.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
woahhh, he looks pretty pipsqueakish in those pics, i hope he isn't, cuz i thought he was a physical player.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
from the pictures he is looking like a pussy with no physical strength, why are we getting an african player with no physical strength, it is the only reason to buy an african players...

And seems like the only reason why he was in the pictures in the first place, is that he was running behind muntari in the first one and shacking drogba hand in the second, that could means no one give him any credit as he is not even the star on his own pictures....

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
from the pictures he is looking like a pussy with no physical strength, why are we getting an african player with no physical strength, it is the only reason to buy an african players...

And seems like the only reason why he was in the pictures in the first place, is that he was running behind muntari in the first one and shacking drogba hand in the second, that could means no one give him any credit as he is not even the star on his own pictures....

i feel like i get dumber by being on this forum because of people like you.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

post of the month?

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody knows in this forum how he plays?Where are french members?By his physical look,seems that he run alot,he is relatively tall,could be useful in the box corners,breaks.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Last edited:

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
taiwo was a physical beast and we all saw how that went. milanlab can inject streroids or w/e into his system once we get him. thank god he's over 6 feet, im tired of us signing midgets

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Bakaye Traore Scores against PSG

His Goal against Dijan been selected twice the forth and Second rate for beautiful goal in French League

Master of Deflected Goals :lol: