Andrea Petagna Thread

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Useless?

He's actually playing for Milan, not some transfer rumor player.

RossoneriTifosi

Beginner
Reaction score
According to the bald guy and the president Milan is focusing on youth, italian youth, well Petagne fits perfectly in that categori

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So? Why don't we create a thread for every youth team player. Discussions about him should be under the primavera thread, simple as that.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
So? Why don't we create a thread for every youth team player. Discussions about him should be under the primavera thread, simple as that.

He will be a first team player along with Cristante next season.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Log off!

Clear the sand out of your vagina

and

Please

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
scored two goals and was MOtM in the last Viaggero tournament game

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I haven't read the link above but read the news that he could replace Zaza. I think, his talent (quality) could give chance to him to get games but IMO our management should really analyze all things about our talents and their prospect club so that our players have at least decent chance get games.

If the players are expected to have very big competition to play, it might be better for them to play in lower-level League.

martina22acm

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini
I haven't read the link above but read the news that he could replace Zaza. I think, his talent (quality) could give chance to him to get games but IMO our management should really analyze all things about our talents and their prospect club so that our players have at least decent chance get games.

If the players are expected to have very big competition to play, it might be better for them to play in lower-level League.

I totally agree.. unless we lose our future potential :/ Most of them are now bound to play for lower-league clubs, although they were expected to be the new leaders..

Andreiza94

Primavera
Reaction score
the guy is a beast atm in the primavera!! i would be glad to watc him next year in the first team coming as a sub and proving smth.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy

stefano1991

Gattuso's Understudy
Reaction score
Source Milan News:

In a few days you will choose the coach for next season, but in the meantime in the house Milan an important decision has already been taken: Andrea Petagna, Spring Rossoneri striker born 1995, from July will be the vice-Pazzini. After the injury of the former Sampdoria striker, that due to the operation at the knee will be out for several months and should not revert to October 1, various names have been made to replace the Mad during his absence, such example those of Zaza and Matri. The Rossoneri, however, decided not to return to the market, but chose one of the great feeders of Spring by Aldo Treats (scored 15 goals in the league), which will be played on Sunday, the Final Eight in Gubbio. Player of great physical power, but also good technically, Petagna has already debuted with the first team jersey in the Champions League against Zenit, an incredible feeling, as he told the same player with the Gazzetta dello Sport: "During the bus trip from Milanello stadium was tense. I remember when Allegri sent me to get warm under the curve along with El Shaarawy: I had the chills, I did not expect. In many compare him to Cardoso Benfica, but his models are Ibrahimovic and Mario Balotelli in particular, with whom Petagna has already coached at Milanello: "I met him at Milanello, I was impressed as it kicks. It gives me advice in training, he explains the movements on the cross. The bomber Spring of Milan then also unveiled a board that was given by Adriano Galliani during the meeting in which to AC Milan has confirmed that the club pointing at him as a vice-Pazzini: "Off the field I a normal life. Galliani has already told me that if I want to stay at Milan ... I have to toe the line.The project of the young Rossoneri then continues: In addition to Petagna, in fact, also Cristante make the leap from the Spring to the first team, a sign that the youth of Milan works very well.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Petagna said people compare him to Oscar Cardozo, but hes idols are Ibra and Balo.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
impress against Catania last night

MILCAT2_big.jpg

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Grande Andrea

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Petagna skills &goals 2012-2013 primavera team

Seems to be a great finisher but lacks dribbling skill just based on that video. To be honest he looks like a young pazzo skill and talent wise, nothing like his idol balotelli.

stefano1991

Gattuso's Understudy
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Petagna renewed until 2018

AC Milan announces that it has extended the contract of Andrea Petagna to 30 June 2018.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I almost fell asleep watching that

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
3/07/2013 16:40 ANDREA PETAGNA ON MILAN CHANNEL: "happy with new contract & ...

MILAN - After extedning his contract to June 30th, 2018 Andrea Petagna spoke to Milan Channel:

"HAPPY WITH NEW CONTRACT AND WILL WORK TO IMPROVE"

"I have been training a bit and I will start pre-season on Monday. Today was one of the best days of my life.

I have to thank Doctor Galliani and my agent for this contract and I hope to stay at Milan for a long time. Despite the false start we had a great season and we can be proud of what we did.

I made my debut in the Champions League against Zenit personally it was a wonderful season for me.

The faith from coach Allegri is important and I want to repay that in the best possible way next season.

I am pleased that coach Inzaghi wants me in his side and I am sure I will learn a lot about my role from him.

I have to improve especially in terms of movement in attack and movement in the area.

Me and Bryan are great friends and hopefully we will keep going forward together.

Doctor Galliani has spoken well about me and he said I have to be a professional on and off the pitch."

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Andrea Petagna spoke to Milan Channel earlier today after he had signed his first ...

Andrea Petagna spoke to Milan Channel earlier today after he had signed his first professional contract with Milan. The new deal will see the player tied to Milan to 2018.

Petagna"This is a dream come true for me. I hope to stay at Milan for the rest of my life."

Andrea Petagna spoke to Milan Channel earlier today after he had signed his first professional contract with Milan. The new deal will see the player tied to Milan to 2018.

"It's the best day of my life. I thank Galliani, my agent Giuseppe Riso and my entire family. I hope to stay at Milan for the rest of my life. This is a dream come true."

"The season with the Primavera started poorly, but then we had a great season. There is a bit of bitterness about how the season ended, but we are very proud of what we did.

I'm personally happy with my season. It was fantastic to get my debut in the Champions League against Zenit with the first team.
"

"Massimiliano Allegri? I will try to repay the faith that the coach has in me, as well as the faith that everyone at Milan has in me."

"Inzaghi wants me to play some matches for the Primavera next season? That makes me proud. I can learn a lot from a man like him."

"What I need to improve? I think that you must always improve everything. I have to work more on my movements in attack and in the penalty area, so I can score more goals."

"Bryan Cristante? We have known each other for a long time. We are best friends and we also live in the same apartment. I hope that we can continue our journey together."

"Adriano Galliani has said many good things to me. He told me to always keep my feet on the ground, to always work hard and to be a professional both on and off the pitch", declared Petagna.