Italian Football Thread III

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Matri's.

We didn't win the Scudetto that year because we couldn't beat a single team who were remotely good at defending. Perhaps we would've, if important players like KPB, Aqua, TS and MVB weren't injured/unavailable all the time and we didn't have false midfielders(Noce) starting every game. Instead we were a predictable Ibra+10 side who would be easily shut down and beaten on the counters and set pieces by any above average side who were willing to park the bus(Arsenal and Enrique's Roma are among the few who weren't).

totally forgot about the impact that MVB had on us

and all those injuries we had :fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There were numerous times we were fucked, I only mention the Juve game because, to me, we would have won that game, ended their unbeaten run and then the end of the season would have gone on much differently. After that game, we felt weaker and Juve were more fired up. They used it to their advantage while we didn't use it to ours.

We had the Muntari ghost goal against Juve, Robinho's against Catania, Seedorf's clearly onside goal against Fiore, numerous onside chances cancelled against Bologna.

You might be thinking of the Fiore game from the next season, which is the one in which Tagliavento fucked us over, though I remember the game against them being a tad odd, more for our odd play and Maxi Lopez scoring.

Overall, I don't think there was some conspiracy, but with having 'obvious' decisions given to us instead of being ruled out by the officials, we would have won the league, imo.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
If you can't beat Ladri, Merda, Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina once, you don't deserve to win the league. That's 4 points in 10 games. Allegri was a flop in big games and that's what costed us the scudetto

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If you can't beat Ladri, Merda, Napoli, Lazio and Fiorentina once, you don't deserve to win the league. That's 4 points in 10 games. Allegri was a flop in big games and that's what costed us the scudetto

That's such typical anti-fan drivel.

The same logic that says we should sell all of our good players because they don't deserve to play for such a shit team.

Just utter shit. We would have beaten Juventus and Fiorentina if the referees weren't a bunch of incompetent morons.

It'd be like if we scored 4 ghost goals and then someone said "well, if you didn't beat them you don't deserve to win the league" ... well, we kinda were prevented from beating them.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I agree with kuja whole heartedly but kuja, i believe we dint deserve amything from that game against fiorrntina at home where we lost 2-1. We got a bogus penalty lol iirc.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
That's such typical anti-fan drivel.

The same logic that says we should sell all of our good players because they don't deserve to play for such a shit team.

Just utter shit. We would have beaten Juventus and Fiorentina if the referees weren't a bunch of incompetent morons.

It'd be like if we scored 4 ghost goals and then someone said "well, if you didn't beat them you don't deserve to win the league" ... well, we kinda were prevented from beating them.

Muntari's ghost goal was a big fuck up by the ref but still no good reason to play like shit and give the game away. And in the next games, you know when we actually lost our leaders position.

But we can keep blaming the ref and say that Milan won the scudetto on the field!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing: not the refs fault we had to balance the books and ended up with bukake, horsedick and acerbi

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crotone are gonna be the new carpi. they are smashing serie b along with cagliari. surely gonna get promoted

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Ilicic.gif

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Higuain 21 goals in 21 games. What a player :star:

I hope that at some point he can score more than amount of games played.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
merda draw vs carpi :thumbsup:
our direct rival aka fooking sass lost to bologna :thumbsup:

6th place is still ours, fine as we are :g:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Inter's second season half is going to be good :lol:
val%2Bgardena%2B2015%2B-%2Bmatthias%2Bmayer.gif

Meanwhile, Donadoni is really working his magic at Bologna

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Higuain 21 goals in 21 games. What a player :star:

I hope that at some point he can score more than amount of games played.

Why would you want him to do well? :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
As our millionaires clearly dont get paid enough to fight for the Europe League, I prefer a joyful Napolitan baba over a Piedmontese black and white truffle.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Lasagne, random wankers, Estonia?

Fuck Mandzukic!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Fuck Lichtsteiner"