Votes: 140 36.6%
  • 4-3-1-2

Votes: 242 63.4%

• Total voters

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
LOL, Girl, young players can produce and work for reserve a place in the First Team; Leo know about that since he use to be a Brazilian player which he been through this situation. In Addition, he well knowing that those players can pass in his Technical and Tactic aspects if he invest and trust them.

Those player can add more to the current team, and i Didn't said that in one shot bring them all together and let them play; Leo Must found the Balance and use those to improve the performance of his squad with let the young lads get experience and be the base of Milan for the next Generation.

It is about Plan and strategy of Milan Management; You remember how much time we vote for Abiate to include him in the team; Milan Management and Coach Know that there are big Benefit of albertazzi, strasser, aubameyang and others to update them for the First Team. Is not secret anymore Milan Management is ******** and useless; and You Milano84 is a wetness. ;)

Man, Milan have a weak physical departament(even the medical department is a shame) young players need a good support on this, we dont have coz we dont need to create players.. some teams that need to make cash$$$, develop a lot of young players and sell them.

And Abbiati was on loan for Atletico, Juve.. He was benched ones coz the team was swallowing many goals.. He is not a GREAT creation of Milan. Ambrosini is another.

We dont make quality players. We just buy when need it. Now not even this.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Man, Milan have a weak physical departament(even the medical department is a shame) young players need a good support on this, we dont have coz we dont need to create players.. some teams that need to make cash$$$, develop a lot of young players and sell them.

And Abbiati was on loan for Atletico, Juve.. He was benched ones coz the team was swallowing many goals.. He is not a GREAT creation of Milan. Ambrosini is another.

We dont make quality players. We just buy when need it. Now not even this.

Not true, Milan did develop Players and let them show there talent and turned to be great players; but it is true that in the last years we are depending on purchase other players.

What I meant is Abate Not Abiate My Mistake there, Sorry again.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
We dont develop any players.. we keep Ambrosini i guess, coz nobody ever show any interesting on him.

Abate could be something like, the next Ambrosini.

:D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
We dont develop any players.. we keep Ambrosini i guess, coz nobody ever show any interesting on him.

Abate could be something like, the next Ambrosini.

:D

We did Sir, as Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini, and Giovanni Trapattoni etc...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
LOL, Girl, young players can produce and work for reserve a place in the First Team; Leo know about that since he use to be a Brazilian player which he been through this situation. In Addition, he well knowing that those players can pass in his Technical and Tactic aspects if he invest and trust them.

Those player can add more to the current team, and i Didn't said that in one shot bring them all together and let them play; Leo Must found the Balance and use those to improve the performance of his squad with let the young lads get experience and be the base of Milan for the next Generation.

It is about Plan and strategy of Milan Management; You remember how much time we vote for Abiate to include him in the team; Milan Management and Coach Know that there are big Benefit of albertazzi, strasser, aubameyang and others to update them for the First Team. Is not secret anymore Milan Management is ******** and useless; and You Milano84 is a wetness. ;)

While i generally agree with you, if they r worse than first teamers why play them? We are already struggling midtable. We start albertazzi in defender and others we could be in relegation places

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We did Sir, as Franco Baresi, Paolo Maldini, Demetrio Albertini, and Giovanni Trapattoni etc...

im talking about what i saw.

Well remember, Albertini.. was a kid in the middle of Van Basten, Gullit, Colombo, good times :proud:

He turns out GREAT.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
While i generally agree with you, if they r worse than first teamers why play them? We are already struggling midtable. We start albertazzi in defender and others we could be in relegation places

Let us hope the Best For our team, this is not Milan That we used to know!!! :head:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
im talking about what i saw.

Well remember, Albertini.. was a kid in the middle of Van Basten, Gullit, Colombo, good times :proud:

He turns out GREAT.

lol, so what? There were players that have been developed in Milan; and Now Milan try to seek for sign Younger Players as they did in last Winter as you know.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, so what? There were players that have been developed in Milan; and Now Milan try to seek for sign Younger Players as they did in last Winter as you know.

You rite.. we should put the youngs for now on... if things go wrong and we ended up in serieB, we just blame them.

You're way is more easy.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
theres 2.. Pierre is the one playing since 2004 with the main squad ?

I think was a defender or a midfield !

This one is a striker !

Forget about it. :)

willy aubamyang was with us from 2004 although he wasn't too good, catalina was with us from earlier and played against deportivo, he was also bad and left us.

sod-lod was talking about pierre who looks quite good and could turn into something

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
You rite.. we should put the youngs for now on... if things go wrong and we ended up in serieB, we just blame them.

You're way is more easy.

No At All, If you read my Previous Quotes; I said that Leo must found the Right formation "Baalanced One" in merge the Young and Elder Players to take the Benefits, cause we knew our Management will not pay much money in this Period and we have the chance to try; It can't be wosrt result than we had in last Games in this Season.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Milan certainly need to adjust the amount of veterans we have in the team we shouldn't have a first team that consists of 7 players being over the 30 in my view it should be 7 players under the age 28 plus 4 veterans.

Out of the primavera players Pierre Aubameyang looks like a decent future prospect and everyone knows Paloshci qualities the another player who is on loan at the moment who looks promising is Osuji.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Pato/Huntelaar

Jankulovski, Seedorf, Pirlo, Flamini, Abate

Favalli/Kaladze, Silva, Nesta, Zambrotta

Storari​

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan certainly need to adjust the amount of veterans we have in the team we shouldn't have a first team that consists of 7 players being over the 30 in my view it should be 7 players under the age 28 plus 4 veterans.

Out of the primavera players Pierre Aubameyang looks like a decent future prospect and everyone knows Paloshci qualities the another player who is on loan at the moment who looks promising is Osuji.

Tell B&G :rocketwh::rocketwh::rocketki:

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this talk about these players not have a physical presence is bull shit. albertazzi yes does look very skiny, but that doesn't mean he is weak. all he needs is some roids and then he will have the physical presence. but that is only one aspect of the game. strasser looks just as strong as any other player in the milan squad, aubemeyang has shown more promise then his other brother, and has a very good physique for a forward. correct me if im wrong but he is around 185 cm, 75 kg. thats pretty good stats. Zigoni has an even better physique and defs has a physical presence about him.

guys do u expect all our milan players turn out like seedorf. that is impossible. That man is a freak of
nature.

if any of these players were in teams such as udinese, palermo, parma, napoli, genoa, sampdoria, ARSENAL, roma they would all be in the squad and would all be featuring every week. its just that milan don't have faith in any young players in there own academy.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this talk about these players not have a physical presence is bull shit. albertazzi yes does look very skiny, but that doesn't mean he is weak. all he needs is some roids and then he will have the physical presence. but that is only one aspect of the game. strasser looks just as strong as any other player in the milan squad, aubemeyang has shown more promise then his other brother, and has a very good physique for a forward. correct me if im wrong but he is around 185 cm, 75 kg. thats pretty good stats. Zigoni has an even better physique and defs has a physical presence about him.

guys do u expect all our milan players turn out like seedorf. that is impossible. That man is a freak of
nature.

if any of these players were in teams such as udinese, palermo, parma, napoli, genoa, sampdoria, ARSENAL, roma they would all be in the squad and would all be featuring every week. its just that milan don't have faith in any young players in there own academy.

whats the difference 99% dont have any talent.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
how can u say that any of these players have no talent. zigoni, berretta, aubemeyang, albertazzi, strasser are all future promises. i suggest that u watch the vid on milan time of the game between inter and ac milan. watch out for no.11, no7, no.9 these guys are awesome. also go on youtube and watch aubemeyang.all of them are very talented are deserve to be starting in front of those shitty, geriatric retards who already play for milan.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

nature.

Dude you are My Man, at least you understand my points and you share me my view; Some People here want everybody look like Seedorf, R80 and etc...

Drooping in their minds that when you give a starving younger chance, he will turn your team upside down to challenge and reserve a place in the first team. And In this Pathetic Period, Milan is In Need for young Players to build a strong base in the future.

LEO Merge the Youngster with Elders as soon as Possible; you may be the only one who can do this mission for god sake.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan have this old players.. but defense is not our main problem, the problem is that we dont make goals.. thats why we dont win games against the smaller teams. We dont score.

I am totaly in favour to put youngs to play.. but i dont see any quality on them, atleast yet.

I understand that you mention the game against Inter primavera.. they win 3x0, but they also lose to the same Inter 2x0.

Doesnt mean nothing.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan have this old players.. but defense is not our main problem, the problem is that we dont make goals.. thats why we dont win games against the smaller teams. We dont score.

I am totaly in favour to put youngs to play.. but i dont see any quality on them, atleast yet.

I understand that you mention the game against Inter primavera.. they win 3x0, but they also lose to the same Inter 2x0.

Doesnt mean nothing.

When they lost, the squad was missed essential players.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When they lost, the squad was missed essential players.

If our attack atleast work.. we could be in a much better position. Is not like we take 2 goals every game.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
If our attack atleast work.. we could be in a much better position. Is not like we take 2 goals every game.

The things is bigger that our offense score first; our team lack of creativity =and threat in the other team.

Reaction score
what about this one?

ABBIATI
ABATE NESTA T.SILVA ANTONINI
FLAMINI
SEEDORF PIRLO RONALDINHO
HUNTELAAR PATO

M

MassterMark

ok
i have 1 month to study our best formation and there it is:

huntelaar....pato

ronaldinho / pirlo

jankulovski....flamini....di gennaro / strasser

antonini....tsilva....nesta....abate

abbiati / storari

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
ok
i have 1 month to study our best formation and there it is:

huntelaar....pato

ronaldinho / pirlo

jankulovski....flamini....di gennaro / strasser

antonini....tsilva....nesta....abate

abbiati / storari

Hello Fellow; I heard a lot about you; they always link me with you; I didn't have any idea but after i see your post umm Now I know

M

MassterMark

for january / summer i hope for next formation::star::proud:

dzeko / (huntelaar??)

g rossi / (neymar in youth).....pato / paloschi

hamsik / d gennaro.....hernanes / strasser.....flamini / krasič

criscito / albertazzi.....t silva / bocchetti.....nesta / santacroce or kjaer.....abate / antonini

abbiati / storari / handanovič

and we allso have a lot of our present loosers to build a squad for copa italia::eek:

pippo / borriello

seedorf.....ronaldinho

ambrosini.....pirlo.....gattuso

jankulovski.....kaladze / onyewu.....favalli / bonera.....zambrotta / oddo

dida / roma

realy enough loosers (16!!!!!) to build a squad for shitty games...:mad::rolleyes:
and if our management would be smart, we could have those players WITHOUT any big costs, just selling & exchanging and if we would drop our stars in payrole, this investment would be -=!POZITIVE!=- after few years!!!! stupid motherfuckers!!! :mad::mad:

Last edited:

Bunga_M

Primavera
Reaction score
that second formation is for Copa Italia and i add CL too :D:star:

Abate... nesta...T.Silva... Zambrotta
....Gattuso...Pirlo... Seedorf
........Boriello... Ronaldinho
.................Pippo

Schedule