The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Blame Romagnoli for Roma?s third goal if you can, at least don?t be biased.

As for Leao 3 weeks ago 3 commoders wanted his sale. One of them said ?I can?t wait for the day he is gone.?

Why should i blame him for that, there is many obvious mistakes he did in roma and inter game i can blame him for.

And it is not like leao is perfect, his defensive part and off ball movement still have big question mark, and needs improvement to be a complete player, with inter he left theo alone many times and if we werent lucky we would have lost that game.

It is ok to be subjective, but even blind people would see romangoli is less than average and leao needs some work to do related to his work rate.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Udinese has some tall players who can score from corners (Becao, Samir) I always hate them, shitty team but still causes problems. They also got Deulofeu and De Paul.

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A little worried about Romagnoli. I know he has played 2 games this season, but even last season he was outshined by Kjaer. Maybe he will come back better but I’m really thinking a new defender will bench him.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
A little worried about Romagnoli. I know he has played 2 games this season, but even last season he was outshined by Kjaer. Maybe he will come back better but I?m really thinking a new defender will bench him.
Nothing to worry about. He's coming back from an injury, and hasn't had a pre-season, not surprising that he's struggling with form and fitness. Should be back to his best in a month or so. The primary concern is that we don't have a competent CB who could replace Kjaer/Roma when they're struggling or get injured.

Maybe Gabbia will step up this season.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by CorSera, after the positivity of Donnarumma, Hauge and some members of the team group, therefore a small outbreak, the Rossoneri will remain in isolation from home to work. The Ats could impose the "bubble" on Milanello.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by the GDS on newsstands, in Milan in addition to Donnarumma and Hauge, there are other positives in the team group. There is a suspicion that the match in Scotland, against Celtic, may have been decisive in this regard. Although no one can say for sure.

Donnarumma and Hauge will miss at least two games and the absence of the goalkeeper is a big problem. The swabs will be intensified but without exceeding unnecessary checks.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
They dont mind praising him in match threads, but as soon as the match ends they only focus on the bad moments.

And some others they will praise them for the slightest mediocrity
Well at least they praise him at one given moment.

On the other hand...
Another poor performance by Calabria.

I mean how can anyone pointing at Cala having a bad game when he was better than Theo & even Romag ?!!!

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Jan Ingvald Hauge, JPHs father, is wishing both his son and Gigio a speedy recovery on twitter. Already a true Milanista :love:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Thauvin and Nikola Milenkovic in January to add squad depth. Would more or less guarantee us top 4 finish if we play like yesterday until Jan.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Feels bad to have lost two points the way we did. Fuck the ref. But still undefeated, top of the table by 2 at 5 games in. Could be a lot worse.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
'Calabria had a bad game' :lol: This place never disappoints :lol:

Big game for Leao. You could see he is working much harder in defense now

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Feels bad to have lost two points the way we did. Fuck the ref. But still undefeated, top of the table by 2 at 5 games in. Could be a lot worse.

Yeah it sucks to feel that we should have won. But if it's one thing I'm certain of its that this only fuelled the players even more.

We have a tight schedule ahead with two EL games and Udinese away and Verona home. Hopefully we regain Rebic this week. Can't wait to have that beast back. Very very stoked for the next two weeks. Games every four days.

Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks to feel that we should have won. But if it's one thing I'm certain of its that this only fuelled the players even more.

We have a tight schedule ahead with two EL games and Udinese away and Verona home. Hopefully we regain Rebic this week. Can't wait to have that beast back. Very very stoked for the next two weeks. Games every four days.

I'm not so sure about that. First time we dropped points, we didn't look really good either, and we conceded 3 goals, feels like a mental blow.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not so sure about that. First time we dropped points, we didn't look really good either, and we conceded 3 goals, feels like a mental blow.

For you maybe.

This is a strong and confident group now, 22 games undefeated. They're likely throwing knifes at a Giacomelli cutout at Milanello right now.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

It does. It's an odd feeling to be so down about it, as if we lost. :D

And yeah, my only concern is the team being tired out quickly. Theo especially looked far off the mark. I hope he gets a rest for Dalot in EL and Conti is fit if Calabria needs one as well. On Rebic, he has to prove himself for a starter spot now. 2 goals 3 assists for Leao now in 224 minutes and looking better each game. My only complaint is he seems to just stop moving halfway through the match which is where Rebic can come in, or vice-versa Leao as an impact sub for 45 min. He needs to work on that aspect, has all the tools to become a top player if he works on it.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The team is VERY tired. Pioli needs to do some major rotations against Sparta. There was an episode around 50-55th minute when there was a counter for each side where they met no opposition in the middle at all. Romagnoli saved out ass there with a clearance and then we had a crazy opportunity to counter 4 against 4 but literally nobody bar Zlatan was moving and Bennacer (I think) tried to pass to him but he hit Kumbulla and fell. This shows how tired the others were. Only around the 50th minute and some players couldn't breathe already.

Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Kessie, Hakan, Ibra need to have some rest in EL.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

I don't get this kind of mindset. We conceded three goals sure, against a good Roma team who were also only 1 loss in 14 without Donnarumma, with a rushed back Hakan. It's a blow we dropped two points and yes we made mistakes but the referee changed the dynamic of the game and it showed. Sure, we had chances to win it but we got unlucky. It happens.

The team will be disappointed, as Leao said. But it spurs them on to fight back I think more than the opposite. They will be disappointed knowing we should've won, and want to keep winning.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't get this kind of mindset. We conceded three goals sure, against a good Roma team who were also only 1 loss in 14 without Donnarumma, with a rushed back Hakan. It's a blow we dropped two points and yes we made mistakes but the referee changed the dynamic of the game and it showed. Sure, we had chances to win it but we got unlucky. It happens.

The team will be disappointed, as Leao said. But it spurs them on to fight back I think more than the opposite. They will be disappointed knowing we should've won, and want to keep winning.

And we also missed a few good chances while they basically scored everything they created bar the shot by Pellegrini in the first half when Tatarusanu saved with 1 hand. Or at least I don't recall Ciprian making another major save.
We on the other hand hit the post and were very close to scoring from 2 other corners (Kessie and Romagnoli). I also think we missed another good opportunity but can't think of it now. It happens...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
And we also missed a few good chances while they basically scored everything they created bar the shot by Pellegrini in the first half when Tatarusanu saved with 1 hand. Or at least I don't recall Ciprian making another major save.
We on the other hand hit the post and were very close to scoring from 2 other corners (Kessie and Romagnoli). I also think we missed another good opportunity but can't think of it now. It happens...

Yeah I mentioned we had chances to win. There was Kessie header at close range. First half both Roma and Kjaer headers on target saved, Roma last second headed miss. Theo had a great chance as well. Just unlucky to not have scored from those.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Just realised aguero is in his last year. At the end of this year of Ibra retirees I would like is to go after him. Give him 10 mill a season worth it. Would score 30 goals in serie a.

I have said this here before but will again. In serie a expirenced strikers rule. No inexperienced ones from now on. Defenders know how to deal with them too easy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1st Milan goal: Nice deft touch by Ibra, for a big man he is extraordinary good at that sort of thing... fecker was half a Roberto Mancini in his inter days. Good play from Blade also.

1st Roma goal: Coaching feck up. Past games, past mistakes... why wud you put Roma on Dzeko... Roma is a sex toy for him.

2nd Milan goal. Nice goal. Nice play by Blade again.

2nd Roma goal: Was a pen... ball was not touched and man was.

3rd Milan goal: Bs pen... lol Hakan ran into and over the guy.

3rd Roma goal: Meh... Ibra & Simon

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
1st Milan goal: Nice deft touch by Ibra, for a big man he is extraordinary good at that sort of thing... fecker was half a Roberto Mancini in his inter days. Good play from Blade also.

1st Roma goal: Coaching feck up. Past games, past mistakes... why wud you put Roma on Dzeko... Roma is a sex toy for him.

2nd Milan goal. Nice goal. Nice play by Blade again.

2nd Roma goal: Was a pen... ball was not touched and man was.

3rd Milan goal: Bs pen... lol Hakan run into and over the guy.

3rd Roma goal: Meh... Ibra & Simon

How in the world was Roma's penalty a penalty to you? The ball wasn't touched, but the guy stood into Bennacer and fouled him - not the other way around:

https://streamja.com/kWAoA

Benny never touched him, was closer to getting the ball too.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Another poor performance by Calabria.

I'm usually one of his biggest critics, but he played well today. He was always aware that Spinazzola was free on the outside and kept shouting and someone to cover him, not his fault. He did well defensively, kept everyone quiet on the right side and played the ball out very well. He's been extremely solid this season.

Pioli was shouting nonstop during the game, forcing Saelemaekers and Leao to keep pressing high. He was literally guiding every player to do what needs to be done, mostly shouting at Alexis, Leao, Bennacer and Theo. I heard their names way more than other players. It seems he was annoyed at Theo's lack of confidence he kept on trying to push him to do better.

Leao really benefits from this guidance though, you can see him suddenly wake up when Pioli shouts his name.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How in the world was Roma's penalty a penalty to you? The ball wasn't touched, but the guy stood into Bennacer and fouled him - not the other way around:

https://streamja.com/kWAoA

Benny never touched him, was closer to getting the ball too.

Love the imagine you chose to exhibit.

No, no... it was actually a semi dangerous challenge from Ben... near the ankle or side of the foot is where he caught him

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Todays CL games are boring... only 1 day of football in the draw :(

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Are you blind?

The Roma penalty was a clear as day Pedro stamping on Ben's foot.

Bennacer got there first and his foot got stamped on, that it a foul to us. The Hakan penalty looked like at one first due to the lunge but there was actually very little contact and I wouldn't have given it.

However, considering one is an actual foul on our player that gets given as a pen to them then it's worse, but they cancelled out.

Referee was absolutely shocking in every regard.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Love the imagine you chose to exhibit.

No, no... it was actually a semi dangerous challenge from Ben... near the ankle or side of the foot is where he caught him

You can't be serious! :fp: Did you watch the video in the post you are quoting? Or are you like the ref and just want to be right?

It was a loose ball. 50/50 ball. Nobody was in possession of it. Bennacer got to it quicker and put his foot around it to protect it from Pedro. Pedro then steps on Bennacer and throws himself to the ground.

And btw, ours wasn't a penalty either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule