The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
2nd Roma goal: Was a pen... ball was not touched and man was.
You are probably the only person I knew about that considered it a penalty.
On Bein studio there was like four people talking about the game & all four considered it not only an imaginary penalty but a foul on Ben.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Yeah, bs refereeing. But I guess it's kinda a fair result, all things considered, although we played slightly better and had more chances. Should've scored from those beautiful Hakan corners :(

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You can't be serious! :fp: Did you watch the video in the post you are quoting? Or are you like the ref and just want to be right?

Picture only... no video. Theres a video?

It was a loose ball. 50/50 ball. Nobody was in possession of it. Bennacer got to it quicker and put his foot around it to protect it from Pedro. Pedro then steps on Bennacer and throws himself to the ground.

I think he feck up in protecting the ball, like you say, instead of just booting the ball.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
If Leao plays like this every game, he'll be a fan favorite. It's the same like the Kessie situation, when he was bad people who said he was bad were right... it doesn't matter that he's good NOW. :o

and btw, when Kessie went down I thought he was subbed out injured, for a minute I was looking for Tonali on the pitch as I thought Kessie had messed up his knee or something. It was the hardest minute of the game.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
According to GdS we are interested in Verona’s 20 year old CB Matteo Lovato. Contacts initiated.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
1st Milan goal: Nice deft touch by Ibra, for a big man he is extraordinary good at that sort of thing... fecker was half a Roberto Mancini in his inter days. Good play from Blade also.

1st Roma goal: Coaching feck up. Past games, past mistakes... why wud you put Roma on Dzeko... Roma is a sex toy for him.

2nd Milan goal. Nice goal. Nice play by Blade again.

2nd Roma goal: Was a pen... ball was not touched and man was.

3rd Milan goal: Bs pen... lol Hakan ran into and over the guy.

3rd Roma goal: Meh... Ibra & Simon
That was never a penalty for Roma. Go watch the replays again. Pedro actually stepped on Bennacer's foot.

Also the first Roma goal was mostly on Tatusaranu completely flopping his punch.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Picture only... no video. Theres a video?

I think he feck up in protecting the ball, like you say, instead of just booting the ball.

:fp:

Pedro stomp on Bennacers foot = penalty for Pedro? :lol:

Yesterdays penalty was probably one of the worst penalties ever given to a team. I really cant recall a worse one. Atleast in the VAR era

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Love the imagine you chose to exhibit.

No, no... it was actually a semi dangerous challenge from Ben... near the ankle or side of the foot is where he caught him

Sure, it is dangerous if HE MAKES CONTACT WHICH HE DID NOT. I understand you're the forum grandpa and I care for you, so please get an eye test like the ref needs too. Maybe you can both get a 2-for-1 special.

The post of mine you quoted had a link to the video that shows clearly that Benny got to cover the ball first and did not make contact btw... lmao watch it please

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
xJ7oVB9.png

Bennacer has foot around ball. Pedro has foot on Bennacer's foot. Can it be any clearer?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That Pedro is a fucking cunt, I never liked him as a player... diving piece of Barca shit.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love the imagine you chose to exhibit.

No, no... it was actually a semi dangerous challenge from Ben... near the ankle or side of the foot is where he caught him

It was absolutely not a penalty. Bennacer was shielding the ball and Pedro fouled him.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
people here arguing if that was pen.. come on man blind???
that was a foul on bennacer, fking cunt pedro

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This new pic from Pingu looks bad... but thats the beauty when you freeze frame.

But on the video it looks like Ben is the one who slid in with his right foot missed the ball and caught the guy

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not even a question penalty or not. Question is why it was allowed to be given when the entire world saw it was a clear foul on Bennacer. Where was VAR? What was said between the VAR and referee?

Even my friend, a PSG fan, wrote to me asked why Serie A doesn't have VAR and was shocked avout the fact Serie A doesn't have VAR. I told him it does have

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This new pic from Pingu looks bad... but thats the beauty when you freeze frame.

But on the video it looks like Ben is the one who slid in with his right foot missed the ball and caught the guy

No it does not. It's eveb more clear on video :lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
It's not even a question penalty or not. Question is why it was allowed to be given when the entire world saw it was a clear foul on Bennacer. Where was VAR? What was said between the VAR and referee?

Even my friend, a PSG fan, wrote to me asked why Serie A doesn't have VAR and was shocked avout the fact Serie A doesn't have VAR. I told him it does have
Yep

I didnt even think that there was a chance for penalty when that play happened. Just thought the ref blew the whistle for a foul on Bennacer (which was clear as day). And then that cunt points to the spot for a penalty.

There really needs to be an investigation into this. I dont think the fuckwit even used VAR to confirm. It should be VAR outruling the ref and not the other way around. Absolute garbage.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
just move on because it is pointless discussion
13 from 15 points, where 4 come from inter and roma games

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Get new glasses

Have it yr way.

Ref atoned for his feck up by awarding Hakan his pen

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Eigth #Lazio players were reportedly missing from today?s training ahead of the match against #ClubBrugge, including Ciro Immobile and Luis Alberto.

Another covid outbreak

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We scored our goals (apart from 1)... we gifted them theirs.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually took the opposite message from this game.

As I said in an earlier post, inventing a penalty changes the dynamic and psychology of the game. We worked to get back up to 2-1. We were relatively comfortable, and then Giacomelli did his thing. I don't accept the balancing out argument with a shit decision the other way. By the time he gave the second fictional penalty, the game was chaotic.

But notwithstanding one of the most bizarre refereeing performances in recent memory, we took the lead thrice, and were pegged back by 2 defensive blunders/mistakes and a fabricated penalty. Yet, we still didn't lose and we didn't fold. And we could have won had our Ale possessed a trace of heading ability.

Giacomelli is a schmuck. I am going to be nice and not cast aspersions. I want to believe he is a moron.

The Scudetto talk is premature and fan-talk. We're on top of the table and unbeaten in 22. Rebic is about to come back. Donna is getting his COVID out of the way early, and our Norwegian assassin is just warming up.

It's okay to be optimistic you know. ;)

Have it yr way.

Here's a response to why 'balancing' out his prior mistake is such a bullshit excuse.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eigth #Lazio players were reportedly missing from today?s training ahead of the match against #ClubBrugge, including Ciro Immobile and Luis Alberto.

Another covid outbreak

Wud they stop football this time round?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Have it yr way.

Matters fuck all. Especially considering he didnt give another 2 mins before.

That penalty changed the whole game and the ref lost the plot completely.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I think we were overall the better team and had the chance to take the Win, but a draw is okayish score, 3-2 to us would probably have been a more fair result. They got a BS penalty and we kinda got a BS penalty as well. We fucked up with 1st and 3rd goal and didn't finish our chances well enough. 4 points from Inter and Roma is not bad at all tbh, 13 out of 15 possible points is the best start we've had in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule