Inter To Face Milan On September 1

What do you think should they organise the game?

• Total voters

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
From soccer age
Inter will face Milan in a friendly at the San Siro on September 1 in remembrance of the disaster at Linate airport that claimed the lives of 118 people in October last year.

Following the tragedy Massimo Moratti and Adriano Galliani were quick to offer to organise a date for the friendly.

Half of the gate receipts will go to Milan City Council for sporting solidarity initiatives, while the clubs will give the other 50% to the families of the victims.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course we should play the game. It's for a good cause and for boosting morale by beating Inter! :D

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yeah i know if we win it will great start. but it's not only football game. that game made for people who died in plane crash. i think gallliani and moratti made a smart move. 1. money will go to families and for city of milan. 2. everyone can see ronaldo and rivaldo together on the pitch. and people will see the way we will kick inter's ass.

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Good idea!!
Now we take revanche on Inter, cause they win from us weeks ago for the TIM Cup!!!

Forza MIlan!!! MILANO SIAMO NOI!!! SOLO NOI!!!!

Reaction score
We should play the game. I want to see Milan winning the derby, and i'm sure that Sheva will score at least 2 goals :devil2:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
UNFORTUNATLY! :(
I would've loved to see him in an early derby!!
But anyway, this match doesn't matter to me as the real derby which I hope he will play in En Sha Allah!!!

FORZA MILAN!!
FORZA SHEVA!!!!!!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes GOOD IDEA and we should play this match.

The thing with people who died in plane crash is so sad and ofcourse that they have made smart move.

But we should play against Inter for another thing too.And that is because of revange.We hate them and hope that we will win them this time.Something like 4-2 again will be wonderful.In that case we will show that we are bettter then them!!!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Oh, so the match's today, isn't it?
Is Nesta going to play? :D

No. :cry: He will be paraded along with Crespo, then the two will watch the games in the stands. Inter are playing their best line up, while we are playing Brocchi, dalla bonna, borrielo and serginho :eek:

forza rossoneri

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wow!!!!How good

Amazing.I'm sure that they can't beat us with this wonderful players :mad:
Especially Brocchi,oh he is wonderful................ :head:

We are going to lose like never before. :(

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Inter first chance is with Conceçao, but his cross-shot is saved by Dida.

I really like to see this match :mad: :( :cry:

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
1-0 Tomasson guys! Go on the official flash news (italian) that will be up to date

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wohooo!!! we won !!!

for the first time in my life, i cant wait til school tomorrow..!!! im gonna tease all inter fans... specially about us getting NESTA!

FORZA MILAN...!!!

..nice job Tomasson :devil3:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
shevagirl said:
Wow!!!!How good

Amazing.Im sure that they cant beat us with this wonderful players :mad:
Especially Brocchi,oh he is wonderful................ :head:

We are going to lose like never before. :(

hehe... good to see your optimism... :D

and check this out (if you haven´t already):

ANCELOTTI: Brocchi is the one I liked most
01 September 2002 22:52

MILAN – Carlo Ancelotti is really happy with the determination and good attitude his team showed in the match against Inter. "Win a derby is always important, because its never a friendly". Convincing performance by everyone, "although Brocchi was the one I liked most this evening", the coach adds. "Cristian played really well".

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
good to see Brocchi doing well, thats another midfielder we can use whenever we our having problems in the middle line... forza milan

Rivaldo had some good chances in first half, it says that he had a dangerous shot and hit post from a free kick, AMbro also hit post.. thats nice.. anyone, know what the official lineup was/

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
MILAN - It's not Tomasson's first goal against Inter. The Danish forward had already scored in last Uefa Cup semi finals against Nerazzurri. 'And I hope it will happen soon again, not only against Inter', Tomasson admits.
Helveg, at his side in the San Siro dreassing-rooms, is his first fan: 'I know what Jon Dahl is able, I'm happy with him. It was his first derby at the San Siro, he deserved it'.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No,Ozmo i haven't read that and i don't know how was he playing,but i don't think that he was like Pirlo,that is for sure. :cool:

Anyway it's good that for teasing them.I can't wait to go and tease them about this win. :devil3: :devil2:
But if you tease them for Nesta don't forget they will tease you about Cannavaro because they took him from us :mad:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
shevagirl said:
But if you tease them for Nesta don't forget they will tease you about Cannavaro because they took him from us :mad:

I preferred Nesta from the beginning but i always saw him as a impossible transfer... so we got the better one...!

Schedule