Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm

Euromax will take care of Madrid, for sure. And still not win the trophy

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Neuer is insanely good.

What an overrated performance. All those shots in the second half were STRAIGHT TO HIM. He should have had the second goal in his pocket but let it pass between his legs.

I'm not saying it was an ass performance but lets not act like that was WC shit there.

STRAIGHT to him, all the time that second half

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Cristiano = best footballer in Champions League history

Zigoat = soon to be best manager in CHampions League history

Bayern = forever zicucks

I don't know about CR7. But captain John Terry is widely regarded as Mr. Champions League

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Juve in the final confirmed :fp:.. especially if they meet real in the semis.

And if they meet atletico in the final... will be a battle of who flops more and ladri might have a chance. What a shit season. :mad:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Ask any non AC fan who's better Cristiano or Maldini they'll say Ronaldo

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Miurinho:

“Was I impressed by Juventus? No, not impressed, it’s not possible to be impressed with a team which works year after year to always improve.

“It’s not possible to be impressed.”

- what does that even mean?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Miurinho:

“Was I impressed by Juventus? No, not impressed, it’s not possible to be impressed with a team which works year after year to always improve.

“It’s not possible to be impressed.”

- what does that even mean?

Maybe he meant "surprised"?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I don't know about CR7. But captain John Terry is widely regarded as Mr. Champions League

ancelotti_seedorf_get.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I expect them to pay for an early red card because that's the only way they're breaking that Juventus defense down.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I hope that barcelona win in the most fucked up controversial way ever.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.

Are you going to answer?

Was their victory even in the last round not referee assisted?

Thats such a bullshit argument though, Kuja. They deserved to win that round. Something going there way in what would have arguably been an inevitable result is not a valid reason to take away that win. If it was 5-0 and all five goals were questionable pens with Barca literally not doing anything to deserve the scoreline, then yeah, i'd be right up there with you.

I think you just hate Enrique

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thats such a bullshit argument though, Kuja. They deserved to win that round. Something going there way in what would have arguably been an inevitable result is not a valid reason to take away that win. If it was 5-0 and all five goals were questionable pens with Barca literally not doing anything to deserve the scoreline, then yeah, i'd be right up there with you.

Enrique?

So not even Barcelona on the whole?

They deserved to win it, why? Because they won it?

Because they sure as hell wouldn't have won it without the false penalty, and that's discounting the other 'penalty' they got.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They deserved to win that game. They did not deserve to go through. If ref wasn't such a colossal moron they would have won by maybe 2 goals and PSG would have gone through quite comfortably. Instead, ref gave them a huge hand and they got through by the skin of their teeth. If ref got even one of his many fuck ups right that night PSG would have gone through.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I hope that barcelona win in the most fucked up controversial way ever.
#realtalk
They deserved to win that game. They did not deserve to go through. If ref wasn't such a colossal moron they would have won by maybe 2 goals and PSG would have gone through quite comfortably. Instead, ref gave them a huge hand and they got through by the skin of their teeth. If ref got even one of his many fuck ups right that night PSG would have gone through.

This

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
The referee for the Barca-Juve will be Kuipers, the man who gave 2 penaltys to Barcelona against Allegri's Milan in the 11/12 season

14924210097515.jpg

Schedule