Gabriel Paletta Thread

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
i must admit his hair is god-awful. just play great for the rest of the season and he can keep that hair

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Stats of posts about Paletta vs posts about his hair?

Rojonegro

AC Milan
Reaction score
Welcome Gabriel!! In that picture with Bonera i thought he was going tho shave his head!! Milan initiation by Bonera. He should have the opposite hair style as Elsha ...

Last edited:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Please give him buzzcut

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Signing so many CBs and FBs (that we can field 10 of them + subs for them) doesn't mean we are stemming the rot in our defences this season, Pippo. :rolleyes:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Not sure if you're talking about Paletta or Bonera?
paletta is actually better than him, thats the sad part.

how can you watch football and value adil fucking rami as a defender?? way too dumb for that position

dude will be a sub in championship ffs

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
adil_rami.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome and break some legs plz

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
turn his hairstyle to be bald he will be our new jaap stam 😆

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
Polo, how many times have you even seen him play? it is crazy how upset you are about a low cost transfer.

In about 20 matches I have watched him play, I have been impressed almost every time. This is a very good signing for the value. I would not be surprised if he and Rami become established as our two centre backs

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
still remember this goal :lol:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
welcome gabriel

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Hmm, bought Antonelli, Paletta, Munoz also coming in summer, Bocchetti might also get bought depending on how he plays. I wonder who is leaving.

- Mexes is certain,
- Bonera has contract expiring so either him or Zaccardo ... or both depending on who will be our backup fullbacks next season
- Rami, maybe ... talks about us trying to get rid of him are going on since last summer so right now I'm thinking he's 50% out of the door
- Zapata also I wanna say about half gone... definitely far from a good year for him.
- Abate still hasn't signed a new contract and I wouldn't be surprised if when the season ends he leaves.
- De Sciglio, Galliani might be interested in selling him while he still has market, take the 10-15mill and call it a day. I doubt that Antonelli came to be a reserve so I think that there's a 70% possibility that next summer either Abate or De Sciglio is gone and whoever stays is the starter on the right side.

Long story short, right now only Alex, Paletta and Antonelli seem to have a guaranteed stay.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
still remember this goal :lol:

Terrible defender! I mean just awful! How could he possibly do that! Omgzzzzzzzz! ZOMG!!!?!
SELLLLL!

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
please shave off that disgusting thing or take him to diego lopez's hair transplant guy

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He's a good CB, but the hair is making him unlikeable.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Polo, how many times have you even seen him play? it is crazy how upset you are about a low cost transfer.

I don't care about the price, I'm mad because we already have enough fodder defenders

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

In about 20 matches I have watched him play, I have been impressed almost every time. This is a very good signing for the value. I would not be surprised if he and Rami become established as our two centre backs

Paletta is good, when he's good. But that could be said about most of our defenders.

He was terrible at the world cup.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He was good the first half of the season last year, pretty horrible in the second half though. He's only really had half a year of being solid.

He was bad in the world cup too, although a lot of players were.