RBF Mobile Version With ForumRunner

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Unless ur in the train/bus during a Milan game. With a smart phone, and the right apps, you can watch the game live :D

You got me there, I'm intrigued :)

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just watched merda match on desire hd yesterday which supports flash aswell since its android. With 4,3 screen its pretty damn good.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
You're probably talking about android because my iphone doesn't have flash.

Still, tell us how...

Hey Sasha, did you try out my method? Did it work?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Hey Sasha, did you try out my method? Did it work?

Lol calm down dummy. No I didn't try it out because I was watching it at home in tv. I will probably use it for midweek games while I am driving or at work. ;)

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol calm down dummy. No I didn't try it out because I was watching it at home in tv. I will probably use it for midweek games while I am driving or at work. ;)

Calm Down? :conf:

I was only asking to know if the method still worked (haven't had to do it since last season). And also because if it does, and your iPhone is jailbroken, make sure you use 3G unrestrictor (or something similar) or else the stream is going to be shit quality.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
@Wet Ones : How can we find all the justin tv links that are showing Milan games on myp2p

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Wet Ones : How can we find all the justin tv links that are showing Milan games on myp2p

I think just hovering ur pointer over the link should do the job. Oh and I noticed there is a UUsee app now available for iPhone as well. And I know there are streams on that too.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I think just hovering ur pointer over the link should do the job. Oh and I noticed there is a UUsee app now available for iPhone as well. And I know there are streams on that too.

Available on Installous? Thanks for your info btw.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Admins, if it doesn't get you into technical troubles install it, it is a very useful app for smartphones.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably not. I'm not very content with the effect the constant requests for new messages will have on server load. And as I read it, I must also use a script that's on their servers that will eat into forum loading times.

What's wrong with the forum on the phone just as it is though? Works for me.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
David, it is a lot better to browse through forums through tap a talk when browsing through long pages, tap a talk functions make it a lot easier.

Anyway the eperience with forums i tested is great and noone reported slower loading or anything similar. Why dont you just put it on for a week or so and see how it goes with server and what people say and then if it is to bad as you suggest just remove it.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Dude it's not that big of a deal. If david doesn't want it then I don't want it. :o

Tapatalk sux!!

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
David any chance you'll rethink about tapatalk option? I mean it's almost 2012, almost every forum has it and many ppl have android mobile phones.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll ask around and rethink about it.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Thanks. I'm no expert but from what I heard it's not very complicated.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'll ask around and rethink about it.
Consider switching to IPB, David. You won't need any apps to make it smartphone-compatible since 3.0 onwards there's a built in "mobile" skin that works wonderfully.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Done. But I went for Forum Runner since the consensus is that it has no impact on resource usage compared to Tapatalk. You can get it from the Apple or Android stores.

I reserve the right to revoke the mobile version at any time so don't whine if I pull out of this with no notice. :D

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Done. But I went for Forum Runner since the consensus is that it has no impact on resource usage compared to Tapatalk. You can get it from the Apple or Android stores.

I reserve the right to revoke the mobile version at any time so don't whine if I pull out of this with no notice. :D

If I pay $2.99 for the app, you better not pull it ;)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's also a free version. It does everything except allowing you to post. You can start with that. The paid ForumRunner version is 1.99 USD, at least in the AppStore.

I will pull it only if it does funny things to the forum which is unlikely but I'd like to reserve this right.

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so how the fuck does this work :conf:

Install the ForumRunner app then go to the forum browser and either search "ac milan", go to the "Sports" category or go to New Arrivals since we're one of the latest added forums in there. Once you're on the forum there's a button on the top-right of the screen that allows you to add the forum to your favourites. If you click it you'll have the forum icon on the ForumRunner app main page.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This may very well become the first app that I buy :D

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
TBH, I am actually pretty comfortable using this forum on my iPhone regularly. I don't have any problems with it, and it runs pretty smoothly.

Idk if it is worth it for me to buy the app. Do you get every part of the forum?? (Signatures, avatars, homepage logos, etc.)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No. The difference between the free and the paid version is that the paid version also allows you to post through it.