Cristian Zapata Thread

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The thing about Zapata is that his skillset isn't balanced, so more than being inconsistent his capacity is simply relative and dependent on the type of opponent. He's strong, fast and generally sticks pretty well to his opponents, which makes him good against strong teams. On the other hand his ball control and passing is horrible which makes him very unreliable and sketchy against weaker opponents

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
100% concentrated never fails to disappoint. Nightmare after nightmare with the occasional 2-3 good games per season. 2019 is too far.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
100% concentrated never fails to disappoint. Nightmare after nightmare with the occasional 2-3 good games per season. 2019 is too far.

After his goal during the derby, people wanted to keep him.

I think we should get rid of him this summer if we get Musacchio. I honestly would rather go with Gomez, at least he is young and can pass (better suited for Montella).

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After his goal during the derby, people wanted to keep him.

I think we should get rid of him this summer if we get Musacchio. I honestly would rather go with Gomez, at least he is young and can pass (better suited for Montella).

Even after his goal on the derby, everybody knew what to expect out of him. Like in the first minutes of the game he created a great chance to score ............... for Empoli with another terrible pass. :fp:

I do not know how Galliani had the audacity to renew him TBH.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So frustrating that he is getting picked over Paletta most of the time now. He is an accident waiting to happen and always has been, Romagnoli and Paletta should be our starters and that's it. If Musacchio comes in we should loan Gomez out and Zapata can stay as the 4th option at the very best, otherwise ship him out. Should be no where near the starting line up if players are available

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So frustrating that he is getting picked over Paletta most of the time now. He is an accident waiting to happen and always has been, Romagnoli and Paletta should be our starters and that's it. If Musacchio comes in we should loan Gomez out and Zapata can stay as the 4th option at the very best, otherwise ship him out. Should be no where near the starting line up if players are available

He has performed very well with romagnoli and actually did deserve to start the previous matches. Him and paletta simply can't play together. Paletta was also shita against empoli and was solely responsible for the second goal.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
To have another Colombian for Bacca to play with.

6tag-1493915018-1405061520374783588_1493915018.jpg

:g: GOAT

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
He has seriously upped his game this season. my man Cristian. beast.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's a crime that he's still here.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
he's ok. Donnarumma should not have conceded a corner. Him and Gomez are fine backups.

Paletta is the one who should have been sold.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would not blame him for assisting his own granpa Zapata.

Montella still playing him for hundred times is the crooked guy.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any1 who calls him beast of great player should be banned. What a game:lol: like wtf. Was he awake all night and drinking.

Wouldnt be surprised with montela.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Criminal to have such a shit player in a traditional top club. Completely logical to have such shit cb in this wasteful team

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Criminal to have such a shit player in a traditional top club. Completely logical to have such shit cb in this wasteful team

This era Roque Junior. I was going to say Bonera but he played with him, so that discounts that.

I have admit it's pretty impressive how's he's managed to steal a living for so long with us.

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
I hate him so much.

EDIT: Ah fucking hell, I thought his contract is expiring in 2018, but it's 2019... Fucking Galliani...

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I feel like he does this shit every year for the past four years, used to wrongfully get picked over Mexes for the first couple of months until he fucks up so many times he inevitable gets dropped for the rest of the season, this time Musacchio (if not injured?) same old story.

Should have been out the first season, he's sucked for so long, was garbage at Villareal too. Never have I disliked someone so much at Milan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He put in a wonderful cross today :proud:
Now we got to get him to do that on the correct end :lol::D

He made a dreadful mistake for sure....but Montella's tactics invited this situation. It could happen even to good defenders under constant pressure. I won't throw him away because of one fuckup as he's been very good thus far. I'm more upset with Montella.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He put in a wonderful cross today :proud:
Now we got to get him to do that on the correct end :lol::D

He made a dreadful mistake for sure....but Montella's tactics invited this situation. It could happen even to good defenders under constant pressure. I won't throw him away because of one fuckup as he's been very good thus far. I'm more upset with Montella.

:thumbsup:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
At fault for both goals. A world class assist for the first and his trip started their second goal off. Never been good enough and simply a mistake waiting to happen.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Credit to him today!! Was an absolute rock in Romagnoli's absent

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's very good physically... really dominant when he doesn't brainfart.