Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't. He gets called out steadily for dumb takes and deleting tweets, as well.

He's just an opinionated asshole w no real connections. But it works sometimes.

I kno the feel

:lol:

I love that you’re self aware.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
ples Elliott
316TgZpgoML._AC_UL320_SR312,320_.jpg

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is just no justification for keeping Fassone and Mirabelli. Continuity? I'd rather start over than continuing with people that did a shitty job.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sources tell @reuters_italia the entrance of Italian businessman Riccardo Silva as a minority shareholder in Milan was “just an idea that was discussed some time ago regarding a very small participation without any operational role, therefore without particular significance.”

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Elliott do not provide the entrance of other stakeholders in Milan at the time being [@reuters_italia]

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
why would they let someone benifits from their own investment? those shares will worth more than double after few years

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Everton have made contacts with Bertolacci's agent in the last hours and want to close a deal. They are offering Milan €6m, while the player is offered a 5-year contract worth €2m/year + bonuses. [TMW]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I'd assume paul singer would be put-off by hiring Leonardo after his ban and resignation for assaulting that referee

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Only €6M from an EPL club is disgustingly low. should at least get €9M-11M.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
So, Lucci's been in London now Liverpool could.. Manchester be next.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Intrieri. Deletes all his tweets that don't happen.

Ppl screenshot and call him out and he blocks them. I have first hand knowledge lol

Oh wow.

Reminds me of a scam where you tell thousands of people different randomized predictions and eventually some of them come true and so those few people that got those 'correct' predictions believe the scammer is a legit guru.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I'd assume paul singer would be put-off by hiring Leonardo after his ban and resignation for assaulting that referee

B wud be pissed seeing Leo here... but do you think G will be happy for Leo at Milan?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The lack of respect and admiration shown to MR here is criminal

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
B wud be pissed seeing Leo here... but do you think G will be happy for Leo at Milan?

i think both of the would be fine with it..just that paul singer probably knows of leonardo as a guy qatar hired for psg, more than his affiliation with milan

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think both of the would be fine with it..just that paul singer probably knows of leonardo as a guy qatar hired for psg, more than his affiliation with milan

Come, congo, he did a excellent job as SD... its just that emotions boiled over with the ref. He's young, he'll learn to control them more with time

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Oh wow.

Reminds me of a scam where you tell thousands of people different randomized predictions and eventually some of them come true and so those few people that got those 'correct' predictions believe the scammer is a legit guru.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bobanesta

Beginner
Reaction score
Wouldn't being owned by a few credible ppl be better than having a single owner?
I think that way we would get the best decisions made.
pls correct me if I'm wrong here.

Yes, if that single owner is someone like Zampa or Ferrero, or the older Berlusconi. Too much power in the hands of one crazy person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Everton have made contacts with Bertolacci's agent in the last hours and want to close a deal. They are offering Milan €6m, while the player is offered a 5-year contract worth €2m/year + bonuses. [TMW]

Take it and run holy shit. Bertolacci was a worse signing than Constant or Onyewu.

Status
Not open for further replies.