Legendary Scout
Reaction score
When Donkeys pass the ball.

EvG0EPPWYAAlUsy.jpg

(Their accuracy)

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Funny how we transfered from a team that can beat everyone to a team anyone can beat, and all that within 4 weeks time.

Blame the Ultras.. since they started following the team bus and sending text messages.. it's been a struggle.. :D

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Yeah it is after their careers you notice what they are made of, and why they did it. Some just love the game and are professionalis, some did it for money and parties..
Rino did it for the money and parties then I guess

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude, the guy doesn't get paid Pioli's salary. We all don't fucking get paid to do his job. Why are you asking a guy on a Milan forum what to do in place of Pioli?

Team is built to field 2 DM's, 1 good DM is hurt and the other good DM can't keep covering ground for ever. This is why Pioli is not an adaptive coach. That's all I can say. Why the fuck are we solving his problems on here? Just why?

I?m just pointing out that this team is constructed for the 4231, or whichever variant of a 2 CM system we want to call it. Pioli can?t just suddenly say fuck it let?s roll with a 4312, 4321, 433, or whatever because our midfielders are either 1) Hurt, 2) Don?t fit those formations, or 3) Suck.

We could try like a 3412 I suppose...

Leao-Ibra
Hakan
Theo???Kessie-Tonali?? Calabria
??-Tomori?Kjaer?Kalulu?-​

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Poor performance, and I don't mind too much as it's EL and neither staff nor players care. What is worrying are the clear defeats vs Spezia and Atalanta, where we litterally barely showed up; yet another sluggish performane like that and we'll be in big trouble vs Roma. Combine that with the extremly poor performances of Rebic, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli who were key players until recently, then it smells like real trouble. Furthermore, Ibra and Theo aren't anywhere near their sharpest, so entire team with the exception of Dollar Jr, Tomori, Kessie and just about no one else are doing well.

Sincerly hoping for the best vs Roma, defeat would be a massive blow for our campaign - while a win would be a major boost, and possibly bring Pioli's boys back in the Scudetto race.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We are gonna rape Roma so hard that they will say: WTF, why you rape us so hard?!

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When Donkeys pass the ball.

EvG0EPPWYAAlUsy.jpg

(Their accuracy)

Not their fault....you get what you pay for. Meite, Krunic, Salamander should not be starting for us. Calabria gets a pass. He's a defender but still pretty bad stat there. I don't know what to make of Rebic. He has his moments. He needs to step it up and play less like a headless chicken sometimes. We already have one on the right (Samu).

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
And do what exactly?

The team is built to field a 2 man midfield. Our central midfielders are Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Meite, and Krunic. Bennacer is hurt, Krunic sucks, and Meite probably sucks too...

So, what can Pioli do??

Tbh, Tonali's possible upside is the only reason we're not calling him out.
We need 2 new central midfielders. Not plug-ins but two that can easily replace Benacer and Kessie when needed. Pretty much 2 starter-level players if we want to actually compete for Serie A and UCL next season. Hope to God Kessie doesn't get injured or we're fucked.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We are gonna rape Roma so hard that they will say: WTF, why you rape us so hard?!

They will flip us and take turns on us

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
I can not for the life of me understand how this team is playing so bad, honestly. The spezia loss was not a fluke we genuinely are playing serea b football.

No identity what so ever.

Someone make it make sense.

Not a fluke, it is obvious.
The team is having horrible crisis of results. The problem is higher that there is also a crisis of play. The team is playing badly....
I think that Pioli must not be blind to see what are the issues.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Not their fault....you get what you pay for. Meite, Krunic, Salamander should not be starting for us. Calabria gets a pass. He's a defender but still pretty bad stat there. I don't know what to make of Rebic. He has his moments. He needs to step it up and play less like a headless chicken sometimes. We already have one on the right (Samu).

Defenders are players who have to be better at pass accuracy, lol. He is not making passes in penalty area to be this bad.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
And do what exactly?

The team is built to field a 2 man midfield. Our central midfielders are Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali, Meite, and Krunic. Bennacer is hurt, Krunic sucks, and Meite probably sucks too...

So, what can Pioli do??

No creativity at all. And you want to keep doing again and again same thing which doesn't work.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dude, the guy doesn't get paid Pioli's salary. We all don't fucking get paid to do his job. Why are you asking a guy on a Milan forum what to do in place of Pioli?

Team is built to field 2 DM's, 1 good DM is hurt and the other good DM can't keep covering ground for ever. This is why Pioli is not an adaptive coach. That's all I can say. Why the fuck are we solving his problems on here? Just why?

Exactly That!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- Bad performance tbh. If we so not improve that's as far as we get in EL.

- Gigio? Ahowed up when needed.

- Calabria? Just okay

- Tomori? Positive overall

- Romagnoli? Too much to be desired.

- Dalot? He is no a keeper at all. Neither on the right or the left.

- Meite? He should not even be on the bench.

- Kessie? Some positive but with Meite he looks a bit lost in the defensive side.

- Samu? Awful.

- Krunic? With every chance he plays just make you question Pioli's choice. Krunic lookes so lost as trequartista.

- Hakan? if he wants to get 5 million/season he needs to step up because his last performances are the pre-covid ones.

- Leao? Vulture's 'Better than Mbappe' showing nothing.

Subs:

- Ibra? Showing class but also showing age and stubborness.

- Rebic? He was decent and terrible at the same time

- Sale-boy? showing his desire but we know his limitations.

- Theo? N/A

- Pioli? He cannot make 2 subs in our midfielders Either one of Meite or Krunic can start a game. Not both. It was like playing with 9 man. Actually 8 because Leao decided that he was too good to do anything with this game.

bijo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9
I had money on crvena, I had to do an 80th minute bet on the match ending in a draw to recuperate my losses.

Seems strategy is to blame more than players.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Rebic wasn’t decent at all lol, this was easily the worst game he ever played with us.. literally I’ll give him a 0/10 rating for the horror show he produced yesterday

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder what's the total salary of Belgrade's starting 11?
Can 1 of our top players match it or not?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
They wanted to have that last corner kick which was outside the added time window.

Imagine how we would have reacted.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Dreadfull presentation.. but atleast we pass throught. In this tournament thats what it counts.

In this situations now, i remember Brazil vs Chile in 2014... would had been nice get eliminated by Chile.

Lets see what happens against United.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No creativity at all. And you want to keep doing again and again same thing which doesn't work.

Please don?t misconstrue my post. I was genuinely asking what Pioli can do to change things when we are so constrained by the midfielders in our squad.

Do we put Kessie at CDM in front of defense with Tonali at RCM and Krunic at LCM?

There aren?t a lot of viable changes that can be made from a formation perspective...

I think he needs to stop rotating so much... play the best possible starting XI match in and match out to get the squad back into shape and form.