The Consortium (Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux) Thread

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Abate and Montolivo at 1:15

Abate is like " maaaaan, Daddy (Galliani) is gone, we're done! ... they're gonna get actual football players"
Montolivo deep in thought is thinking about how he will look in a Empoli jersey

Abate looks bit Fatter in the face.
he has a chance of moving to a relatively good team... he is the type that can be in a good team and not be so much of a liability if the team in general is good, like he was in the last scudetto winning team. so he can stay or even join another of the top 6 teams if they're looking for a bargain for an ok player for squad depth.

the other guy, Montolivo ... if he stays it will for the Bench ... with reinforcement coming, he has no business here. even with this less than average midfield, he has no place here. they all bring more to the table than him... he is on par with Poli and Bertolacci in terms of contribution. the great italian trio ...

besides that Li Han seemed very passionate there. i like it ... that was probably the only thing i was going to miss about Galliani

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

Abate is like " maaaaan, Daddy (Galliani) is gone, we're done! ... they're gonna get actual football players"

he has a chance of moving to a relatively good team... he is the type that can be in a good team and not be so much of a liability if the team in general is good, like he was in the last scudetto winning team. so he can stay or even join another of the top 6 teams if they're looking for a bargain for an ok player for squad depth.

the other guy, Montolivo ... if he stays it will for the Bench ... with reinforcement coming, he has no business here. even with this less than average midfield, he has no place here. they all bring more to the table than him... he is on par with Poli and Bertolacci in terms of contribution. the great italian trio ...

besides that Li Han seemed very passionate there. i like it ... that was probably the only thing i was going to miss about Galliani

:thumbsup::lol:

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili

F5E4CE0F5.png

B2A2F2CEB.png

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This Chen Huashan (Sino-Europe-Sports owner) seems mysterious.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Rossoneri Sport is controlled by Chinese investor Li Yonghong but its full ownership has not been disclosed.

An anti-Mafia official at Milan's city council renewed on Friday his call for the new Chinese owners to reveal their full identities, noting that it was important for the Milan council to know exactly who was using its San Siro stadium.

"I will renew my request today to know the real owners of AC Milan," David Gentili, a politician who heads the council's anti-Mafia commission, wrote in a Facebook post.

Fassone said that Li was the only shareholder and that he did not know if Li planned to bring in more investors.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan (520m) + debts (220m) = 740M
PSG (130m) + transfer market since 2011 (580M) = 710M

We need a sheikh they said...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
cant see our current owners getting fucked by hedge funds

It seems they have experience from the past which will help them with Elliot

What experience?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The hedge fund would have insisted on a professional CEO to maximise the profits. They trust fassone.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats really not a great article, it's well researched but it ignores that the Elliott loan was to cover companies who couldn't move money out of China who are still interested and invested, and one of our strongest revenue streams and one that Inter have taken advantage of, sponsorships.

agree 100%. it's actually a bad article written by someone who hasn't the slightest idea of what happened through out the sale. it's someone who's reporting as an outsider so naturally there are a lot of inaccuracies in the post.

but #necrotactics though.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The hedge fund would have insisted on a professional CEO to maximise the profits. They trust fassone.

I fucking knew it, nobody wud want this ugly inter reject out of their own will.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
0 win, 2 draws, 1 loss. Not a great start for the Cinesi. Hopefully the chinese fans aren't fickle.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I’m sick of seeing that guys fat face in the stands already. Who even is it?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
poor guy had to see this horror

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

why are you even measuring this at this stage? what's the point? It's useless unless you're trying to prove that this somehow is the new management's fault?

The new management won't take full control over football operations until the summer. Right now this is still B&G's team that's playing in Serie A and the results belong to the old management.

These new results are officially part of the new management... but if you knew how to properly benchmark, you'd have the common sense to understand that this is not the way to do so.

Measure results based on the players and team the new management formed.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
0-2-3.

I'm getting nervous.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
0-2-3.

I'm getting nervous.

why are you even measuring this at this stage? what's the point? It's useless unless you're trying to prove that this somehow is the new management's fault?

The new management won't take full control over football operations until the summer. Right now this is still B&G's team that's playing in Serie A and the results belong to the old management.

These new results are officially part of the new management... but if you knew how to properly benchmark, you'd have the common sense to understand that this is not the way to do so.

Measure results based on the players and team the new management formed.:cool:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Measure results based on the players and team the new management formed.

:star: