Favourite "acmilan-online" quotes!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
This is sort of inspired by Juninho's signature, instead of collecting special quotes from movies, song lyrics or football commentators, I thought we'd post our favourite sayings from our very own forum members :D Since the temprature in the forum is a bit high these days, I thought we could cool off a little here
yb618.gif

It could be funny, wise, interesting, nicely written or any other reason that makes you think it's worthy of mentioning, but you need to refresh your memroy and dig it out :)

I always think Donnie's posts are uniquely hilarious, my favourite was:

DonippoRuiShevdini said:
OHHHHHHHHHH......

Rocky Jonur is the incredibly weak Roque Junior.

Actually, I think I will call him Rocky Jonur for now on. That name is about as stupid as he actually is, which makes for a perfect combo.

Hopefully someone will be purchasing Rocky Jonur from us this offseason. I think a bag of beer nuts should be ample compensation to us in order to reserve his services for the future.

Forza Rocky Jonur
The one and only, Passion for *9* :D

Passion for *9* said:
Ah, I thought they got sort of 'inspired' by this one:

nuevacamiseta1.jpg

;) Patches + blotches are all the rage now....
24.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This thread is solely intended for entertainment purposes, any offense or flames are strictly forbidden
yb645.gif

Off you go :D

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
this is a funny idea.

well, i have seen thousands of notable *quotes* (funny and some totally crazy), don't recall all of them right now but there are some posts with great touch of sense of humour and which are hard to forget. One which was posted by Tello (as you have quoted here) *rocky jonur* is a funny one, my friend J-P's signature text is very funny as well. I remember unrossonero posted a thread with an april fool intention :D (zizou transfer in 2003) then there are some from p49 (the oxygen mask one). forgive me if i am missing any other notable funny quotes but here are some (immediately recalled from memory without any search in the forums):

unrossonero said:
hey ... this is something:

do you know where they found saddam?
in the hole costacurta digged :rolleyes: :tongue: :devil2:

DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Well, they are all psychic. This is why they avoid me altogether.

I see a joke one time: 'I used to date this psychic girl. She left me before we met.'

This guy was walking in my shoes.

Passion for *9* said:
Frankly....... I think unrossonero + *rossonera* should retire. want... some young equally snot-nosed kid there who can still run + doesnt need to be put on oxygene after every 5 mins.... :tongue:
---
there is a collection of some *crazy quotes* available as well.

riva-11 said:
i will jump from 1000 metres high bridge if Rivaldo is fired from Milan

vinnie gallo said:
Vikash on his day is better than Maradona
---
no offence to the authors of last couple of posts. Alhough they were not meant to create humour but trust me they provided real entertainment.

if time permits I will try to post some more quotes, of both kinds (hilarious and crazy)

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
unrossonero:
man, get a grip, i refer to the word itself : where the hell does 'pippitto' comes from? ... i've never heard anyone call someone else 'pippitto' here ... certainly not filippo inzaghi

percik:
Girl.. It came from my mind absolutely from somewhere deep. And it is in full manner describes my attitude to this "prolific" striker

:D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
When time permits, I will scour the trenches looking for some. As soon as I saw this topic, I was instantly thinking of the Vikashia-Diego comparison, but Omer has unearthed that one. :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milan_my_love said:
unrossonero said:
hey ... this is something:

do you know where they found saddam?
in the hole costacurta digged :rolleyes: :tongue: :devil2:
LOL! You know I hadn't read this one before :D

Some more quotes on the way, though I have to admit I expected more enthusiasm to the topic :tongue:

MilanMania

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini
I dont remember who wrote this, it's something like...

Someone wrote:
I don't know why JDT plays so well for Denmark but was so crap at milan

And someone reply this:
Because there isn't any Sheva in Denmark.

:D :D

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Excellent topic, but I really don't remember any good ones now, will definetly do a search in later time :- )

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
ja.my list
melbourne said:
Australia is top ten in world of football. we beat tonga islands by 6-2. we are better than Germany and Uruguay

~biski biskit~ said:
hi and bye i am leavingThanks to all the people on this site that made me feel welcome, and there are many of you. However i have been thrown a lot of bs at me on those forums, mainly because im loyal to forum by posting all these messages within 3 weeks. This didnt go down well with you and i apologise to that. I cannot stand arguning all the time on the forums, and thats why im going to have to leave. With regards, im quitting. Bye to those people that careIt is very hard because i dont mind feedback that is to do with the topic, but theres always a lot of personal
stuff flying around. Im not provoking another argument. Thanks scharatz, you have been my real friend here, could you do me a favour and ban
me please?

rex said:
Lover-boy Yugo, I bet you've been falling in love with your next-door neighbour.. Perhaps you fell in love with her mom.
warmth said:
if you want problems you know where to find me... I can give you my address and we will solve this face to face... I will teach u that you have to respect people... ok??? so please personal things must not be part of the other people talk... I don't want problems with moods

warmth said:
If you want to say that things probe it!!! I am not cheating any game ok???... I am catolic..In the other state... I modified that way I said that thing the other day trying to don't get into any troubles with kaharrizan, cause I was just joking... for the time we posted... but in my first post the way I told him that sounded bad so I change it...
savicevic10 said:
Why? Because I routinely make you look like thigh slapping milk maid hat you are.
menon_inc said:
ah yeah...sorry....but i use a lot of short forms..n stuff...firstly its because...ive been typing with my left hand..for the past month or so....cuz i met with an accident last month...n dont..really like typing with my left hand....n its also because im used to...using short forms..when i send text msgs...or sms....Inconvenience regretted
milan_my_love said:
No one has ever complained of a parachute not opening..
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
I felt like I need to get some more rest at nights and start sleeping normally since I'd play sports and work with my dad at day time, it was kinda hard to keep up to the forum like I used to, which was 24/7 hah!

lacuna coil said:
i'd like to think im a big milan fan in the world. i'd be going to the lawyear and change my name to MILANO. Im very excited and looking forward to it. if everything works well with the lawyear, i will get my new name after 1 month

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
- Euro2004 predictions:

scharatz said:
a friend of mine made a bet that shevchenko will be the top scorer :D :D :D
scharatz said:
i did actually point out to her that sheva's ukrainian and ukraine ain't at the euro... on what she replied with "no, he's russian" and "and even if he's ukrainian, he could play for russia. just look at henry, he plays in england but he's french."

err...
yb624.gif

- Redondo on Serie A's top scorer 2003-2004 after Udinese-Milan (2nd leg):
redondo said:
I perdicted it.no?
shevchenkov.......what a player.i question what is he?h\just good,not bad.thats all.game over.party finished.///he can only score against bad teams,bad defences,easy situations.his nerves brakes when time to deliver comes.
LOL :D

- Priceless
unrossonero said:
redondo said:
like my old friend savicvicec10 said
:D :D :D redondo, u are incomparable :proud:
yb671.gif

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Women and football. What can I say :smileani:

Nice topic but it's quite hard to find stuff which is a few months (or years) old. I'll try my best over the weekend.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Me too Scharatz. Whenever Passion made a reference to Onopko, and I forgot the context, but I must admit, she had me almost fall out of my seat at the Embassy. See Hanna? You cause trouble everywhere! ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some more mutilations courtesy of *the incomparable* one:

-- biskit bisikti, biksit-huh

-- shutz, schactz, schtraz, schtaz, szhrtz, schatz

-- that american semauys

-- moderatuyor

--------

Personally I think it's an act cos *sometimes* his spelling, grammar + use of idioms is rather impeccable :o :tongue:

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
About Iranian TV online match broadcasting:

savicevic10 said:
It works on Windows Media Player, but quite frankly Jesus Christ could have entered the playing area and has started performing miracles and you would think we were just counter attacking. The picture's pretty bad.

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To many to mention, just see the nickname ;)
Sorry for digging this thread, but really I can't hide my laughters any longer
It's all because of these:

mzk57 said:
[highlight]Kyara I repest You but honestly I donot like ur signature [/highlight] :head:
You are a woman & this sort of signature will hurt Sheva's wife

Please change
:star:

mzk57 said:
For me that the most important goal in the AC Milan's history
mzk57 said:
He is not a hero, he looks like 'vilian' in the football field.Milan is a team of HEROS with positive impact while Ronaldinho who always give the 'vilian' negative impact
mzk57 said:
Madam Kyara
Could u plz tell me who were the sucessful penlty kicktakers of the final of CL 2003.
Also who missed & Did the legandary JDT played that match

God...I couldn't stop laughing whenever I read his post.
I think he's got Matt LeBlanc's 'joey tribbiani' quality :D:
Talk about Redondo and reincarnation...is that possible , anyone? :tongue:

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one more
wild said:
Ussually guys decide quicker than girls.
I mean we go 2 a rest & the guys r like:give me 1 combo+1 pepsi+1 cooky.
We just know exactly what we want as soon as we get in.
We sat down-eat--ready 2 go.
But we cant coz girls r still thinking what 2 order :do u think we should take fries or salad :D:
He's got his point ...yet not entirely right :)

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
THE MALDINESTA said:
Sorry for digging this thread, but really I can't hide my laughters any longer
It's all because of these:

God...I couldn't stop laughing whenever I read his post.
I think he's got Matt LeBlanc's 'joey tribbiani' quality :D:
Talk about Redondo and reincarnation...is that possible , anyone? :tongue:
Sir;) with all due respect I want to know who is or what is this "Matt LeBlanc's joey tribbiani" ??:conf:
Honestly I dont have any idea of him or it:head:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
Kyara said:
Mzk, your sig is oversized and disgusting :rolleyes:
. .. . .. .. ..... . . . ... .. ..

<mod edit> never suggest a admin/mod the things which you're not entitled to. The signature rule is followed by every single advanced user and if one member or more members are not following the rule it's our job to tell you. Responding in a disrespectful manner is not the way to go. Make sure you don't repeat this act.</mod edit>

Ok OK Sorry for that
I didn't know that its tjat seriuos & important
It will not happen again:head:
I have changed its dimensions to the allowed limits
I think its ok now:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red&black_fever said:
what the hell is it anyway? :conf:
Godness me u asking what the hell is this???????:conf:
Its the world famous PREDATOR. A movie released in 1987, when u were not not in this world. A super hit movie starring the Legendary Arnold as Major Dutch. He & his team of 6 men clashes with this alien. At the end its only Major Dutch vs This Predator. It was the most scarry movie I have ever seen. I advise u to not to see that movie alone untill next 5 years, because u are just of 15. Its not for kids:head:

THE MALDINESTA

Lovin' Carin' N Nursin'
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Sir;) with all due respect I want to know who is or what is this "Matt LeBlanc's joey tribbiani" ??:conf:
Honestly I dont have any idea of him or it:head:
Joey Tribbiani was a character in "Friends" ,that most famous 30 minutes sitcom show.
Played amazingly by Matt LeBlanc.And since the show's ended ,this 'Joey' character becomes the title of the new series.
I don't know,whether it'll be broadcasted by one of Tv station in ur country.:)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
mzk57 said:
. I advise u to not to see that movie alone untill next 5 years, because u are just of 15. Its not for kids:head:
lol, you do realise by saying that, it just strengthens my will to seeing it :tongue:

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE MALDINESTA said:
Joey Tribbiani was a character in "Friends" ,that most famous 30 minutes sitcom show.
Played amazingly by Matt LeBlanc.And since the show's ended ,this 'Joey' character becomes the title of the new series.
I don't know,whether it'll be broadcasted by one of Tv station in ur country.:)
Thanks for the information
I think that series was shown on STAR WORLD & I don't watch that channel. That channel is not of my choice thought I can watch it any time.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red&black_fever said:
lol, you do realise by saying that, it just strengthens my will to seeing it :tongue:
If u really want to feel the REAL FEAR than watch it alone in the late hours of the night, believe me its just unbelievable;)

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
mzk57 said:
If u really want to feel the REAL FEAR than watch it alone in the late hours of the night, believe me its just unbelievable;)
lol real fear was me watching IT when i was 7, im still scared :tongue: