Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Ms. Maldini said:
K-J said:
you can send it to me too, and i'll upload it for yah

cool, thanks!!!! :)
I'll send it to you either today or tomorrow.....
that's no problem, take it easy ;)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Yeah you can send it to me too... If you want... sorry that I didn't answer before but I was a little busy... :D

Ms. Maldini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
warmth said:
Yeah you can send it to me too... If you want... sorry that I didn't answer before but I was a little busy... :D

don't worry ;) and thanks for responding!!! :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Allowed avatar width and height upgraded to 100x100 from 80x80.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
David said:
Allowed avatar width and height upgraded to 100x100 from 80x80.
Can't you make them any bigger? (like 125x125) they'd be a lot cooler.

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I have a suggestion about avator. Can we add some more pictures on the avator ??

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen, you're at the point now where you can design your own. All you have to do is save it as a jpeg file.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Yes ! Do you know how can i change the name under my name ??? I mean your name is BMWTaylor, and under it is "feeling green". My name is Yuchen Fish, under it is "World Cup Winner", how can i change "World Cup Winner" to another name ???

By the way, the "Player" area is just talk about current players, where we can talk about some retired players ???

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
You can't. You got to became a mod the change that. Bleah.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
r3dman said:
Can't you make them any bigger? (like 125x125) they'd be a lot cooler.
I've forgot about this one, sorry.

Is there anyone else who wants avatars that big though? It won't affect us much, as the size limit will remain at 20KB.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
scharatz said:
It might look too big though.
Neah, but think about it. There's a lot of space between the curent avatar and the window with the post. And 125x125 is not a great change, especially since the maximum size of the pictures will remain 20kB.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
Neah, but think about it. There's a lot of space between the curent avatar and the window with the post. And 125x125 is not a great change, especially since the maximum size of the pictures will remain 20kB.
Yes !! I think this is a good idea !!

By the way, do we need to add a list that can show a people is a male or female ??? Because i had been maken a lot of mistakes ( i mean had been thought a lot females are males ).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Is kevin_dk signature legal? I mean i have enabled the images while i'm viewing the forum and his signature contains 3 of them consecutively which makes the post wider than the forum for me.
I'm not blaiming him at the moment. Just clarifying it to myself.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
His signature is fine. The length and width of the three images combined is fairly small. You shouldn't have any problems with it, regardless of your resolution (unless you're visiting the forums from a cell phone).

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
how the hell do i insert a signature? i dont have an option in my user CP. Also how can i use one of my own avatars and not the default forum ones?

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sheva_7 said:
how the hell do i insert a signature? i dont have an option in my user CP. Also how can i use one of my own avatars and not the default forum ones?
3 months and 125 posts.

Hope that helps.

Rossoneri_Forever

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anyone who honors the shirt
3 months of being a user? Cause i am a meber a year now...so i guess i gotta get te 125 posts

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
I guess i should post this here,good thing i found it and dident start a hole new topic:)

About the 3 monts rule u should take that of and let only the number of posts rule,i realy wanna get me a avatar i dont like the customs ones,and waiting until september is just much to wait,and i think most of the people here agree,so plz take it out its wortless and dosent benefit any one.So plz remove it.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
k any mod care 2 answer?:)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The rule has been implemented to 1) allow new members time to familiarize themselves with the Avatar + Sig rules, 2) provide an incentive to stay around + 3) discourage/prevent spamming.

Unfortunately many new members don't bother reading the Avatar + Sig rules. From experience I can say that when given the chance first thing they do is try to attach/upload WAY OVERSIZED sigs + then fire off 125 posts in 5 min to obtain the privilege to a customized avatar. However, this would constitute spamming, a bannable offense. You see, the admins try to act in your best interest :D

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well u can put like maxim 125x125 avatar or what ever mesure u want so its not gonna be nothing oversized cause they wont be able to put anyway.

And lol about the rule to make people stay around like this,u realy think people stay here 3 monts only to get a avatar in there pannel?That kinda stupid no ofence.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the rule is perfect. Since you seem desperate for a custom avatar you either stick around + hopefully contribute more than just bitching ~ or you try your luck elsewhere :)

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
And lol about the rule to make people stay around like this,u realy think people stay here 3 monts only to get a avatar in there pannel?That kinda stupid no ofence.
3 months is more than enough for people to get accustomed with the place and learn the rules.

And I'd like members to care more about their posts rather than their avatars and signatures. Those are just small tokens of appreciation for sticking around.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey, Dave. About 2004, I think we have an award like avatar of the month or signature of the month wasn't it?

And warmth always won the title :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
David said:
3 months is more than enough for people to get accustomed with the place and learn the rules.

And I'd like members to care more about their posts rather than their avatars and signatures. Those are just small tokens of appreciation for sticking around.

Yupe and if you want a bigger token of appreciation like say to be a mod...you should insult the forum, insult the current mods, start a new forum, promote the new forum here, threaten to quit the forum and come back a week later…:o