Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Lost >>>>>>>>>>>>

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Even though it is too hyped, game thrones is imo the best series till now. Second is breaking bad.
____

We need a poll

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
10/10

The Wire
Breaking Bad

9.5/10

Fargo
Mr Robot

9/10

Narcos
Better Call Saul
The Night Of
True Detective
13 Reasons Why

8.5/10

Big Little Lies
Stranger Things

That are the best shows that I watched recently.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
series dissapoint fast..the whole concept is to milk a good idea into multiple seasons
movies is where the party is at..complete story

10/10
sopranos
thewire
lost
the office (us)
arrested development
band of brothers
six feet under
boardwalk empire

9/10
narcos
black mirror

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Breaking Bad is so GOAT that it's shit spinoff is actually better than most other shows ever :lol:

I'd get BCS a solid 7-8 out of 10

It's like Friends' Joey being better than Big Bang theory :D

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is so GOAT that it's shit spinoff is actually better than most other shows ever :lol:

I'd get BCS a solid 7-8 out of 10

It's like Friends' Joey being better than Big Bang theory :D

Cant wait to see gus :proud:

And yeah kinda hilarious, how that is slow paced like bcs more quality than most of the shows :lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The only shows that gets a 10 in rating from me are The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and Band of Brothers.

Have watched many, manyyy shows, and these are the best.

9/10
Seinfeld, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
series dissapoint fast..the whole concept is to milk a good idea into multiple seasons
I prefer movies as well. Just don't think the best series can hold a candle to the best movies.

Though in recent years, series seem to be getting better and better (HBO and Netflix contributing a lot) while movies are declining in quality, or staying stagnant at best.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

watched first new episode of better call saul last night and loved it. just pure quality writing and directing

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
some great TV shows if you want to go old school...watch some M*A*S*H. it's got comedy, drama, great characters, relevant topics (from back in the day)

and a bit further back would be all in the family

and further back than that would be I love lucy

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

10/10
sopranos
thewire
lost
the office (us)
arrested development
band of brothers
six feet under
boardwalk empire

9/10
narcos
black mirror

I don't understand how someone can rate Lost, Office and Arrested Development over Narcos and Black mirror. Ones genuine artistic quality and the others are casual, above average for the genre shows.

I love Office and i LOVE Arrested Development but it should be a crime to give those perfect 10's while Narcos and Black Mirror get a 9.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Arrested Development is 100% better than Narcos and Black Mirror. Masterful comedy.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
some great TV shows if you want to go old school...watch some M*A*S*H. it's got comedy, drama, great characters, relevant topics (from back in the day)

and a bit further back would be all in the family

and further back than that would be I love lucy
And just a teensy weeny while back, the televison was first invented. How old were you then? :D

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Arrested Development is 100% better than Narcos and Black Mirror. Masterful comedy.

How can you even compare genres that are so differently? :fp:

Anyway It is always sunny in Philadelphia is the best comedy on television i heard.

Fargo new season is awesome again tho.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How can you even compare genres that are so differently? :fp:

Anyway It is always sunny in Philadelphia is the best comedy on television i heard.

Fargo new season is awesome again tho.

Brilliance is brilliance and thus can be compared by the impact it has on the viewer.

Maldini is a better footballer than Bacca even though they are different types of player.
LeBron James is a bigger Sportsman than Chris Gayle even though it's different sports etc......At the very top, comparisons get trickier

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Brilliance is brilliance and thus can be compared by the impact it has on the viewer.

Maldini is a better footballer than Bacca even though they are different types of player.
LeBron James is a bigger Sportsman than Chris Gayle even though it's different sports etc......At the very top, comparisons get trickier

I just feel like you should get threatened jail to suggest Black Mirror is inferior, a show with profound cultural impact and near universal praise and claim, to The office which is a great, but not amazing, show for it's genre.

It's literally baffling.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand how someone can rate Lost, Office and Arrested Development over Narcos and Black mirror. Ones genuine artistic quality and the others are casual, above average for the genre shows.

I love Office and i LOVE Arrested Development but it should be a crime to give those perfect 10's while Narcos and Black Mirror get a 9.

come on.
9 and 10 arent that far apart
narcos is easily a 10 but it kinda fell off in season 2..
when i rate stuff 10/10 its more cause its reqlly up my alley.not cause narcos is worse then office..i just liked the office more

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Only the wire and breaking can be described with brilliance in general. Quality over 5 seasons is just exceptional. Excellent writing, great acting, character development top notch(specially breaking bad), very realistic and no fillers at all.

Fargo is very close to that level as well. Great dialogues, acting, story and soundtrack :love:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I just feel like you should get threatened jail to suggest Black Mirror is inferior, a show with profound cultural impact and near universal praise and claim, to The office which is a great, but not amazing, show for it's genre.

It's literally baffling.

You get baffled easily.

Of course you can compare genres. However you need to use specific metrics.....Viewership is one. Merchandise is also a pretty good one, as it separates the "casuals" from the people that are genuinely fans of the show.

Some of the greatest shows of all time are indeed comedies/sitcoms. The Cosby show, the Jeffersons, I love Lucy, I dream of Jeanie, Bewitched etc. Then there's Sesame Street, Mr. Rodgers etc

Ranking by number of countries broadcasted to is another metric.

At the end of the day, no matter how much we might try to stake a claim to objectivity, it's fucking all a matter of preference.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And just a teensy weeny while back, the televison was first invented. How old were you then? :D

I know, I know :fp:

right now I'm really into listening to old radio shows...like Sherlock holmes and dragnet...and my favorite is called johnny dollar - the insurance investigator with an action-packed expense account! :lol:

we've got Sirius XM in the car and there is a channel of just old radio shows...love it

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ah mr. rogers...loved that show :love: and he was such a genuinely good person

"I like you, just the way you are"

what a great message to children. especially for some children who may never hear that at home from their parents

you know who else is great to watch, bob ross...not only was he an amazing artist, but he had a great ability to share his talent.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
You get baffled easily.

Of course you can compare genres. However you need to use specific metrics.....Viewership is one. Merchandise is also a pretty good one, as it separates the "casuals" from the people that are genuinely fans of the show.

Some of the greatest shows of all time are indeed comedies/sitcoms. The Cosby show, the Jeffersons, I love Lucy, I dream of Jeanie, Bewitched etc. Then there's Sesame Street, Mr. Rodgers etc

Ranking by number of countries broadcasted to is another metric.

At the end of the day, no matter how much we might try to stake a claim to objectivity, it's fucking all a matter of preference.

Now you are talking out of your ass.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now you are talking out of your ass.
Specific metrics are the only way to evaluate things that are otherwise entirely subjective.

Ronaldo is the best player ever to me. Why I define him as such is really more to do with how he made me feel than facts.

If you were to define the GOAT by goals scored, then Pele, CR7 and Messi are uncontested.

If you were to define it by CL's there are DiStedfano, Messi and CR7

If you were to weight titles and rank them that way, then there's Messi and CR7

And so on.

Similarly, when it comes to TV-shows that are designed to appeal to our emotions in some way...whether it is through humor, creativity, artistic footage etc comparison can only be made through specific metrics.

My reply was originally going to comprise of "fuck off you dumb cunt" but I'm rather interested if you can indeed grasp basic obvious concepts :)

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

It's literally baffling.

ofc everyone has his own taste and thats fine
the only stat worth noting is imdb score
they both have the same imdb score @ 8.9 with the office having double the the views (harder to maintain a high score)
the masses have spoken

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Jesus Christ

I've just seen the most horrific scene in my life I the last episode of fortitude

What the fuck

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
f*ck.black.mirror

just watched the first 2 episodes Saturday night...it's Tuesday now and I'm still traumatized by that horrific pig episode :head: :head: :head:

they weren't joking around when they prefaced the episode by saying some people would find it disturbing

give me GoT red wedding any day over that mind f*ck

Schedule