The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Europa league will actually be fun bc we could seriously win it with the squad were likely to have. I doubt they go all out for it, but it would be funny to have us draw Arsenal or something

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
We might be facing Wengers arsenal, Interesting. Can we even beat them with the new squad?

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its not only arsenal?
have u seen new groups of CL?
barca man city psg etc are in second tier group
which means every single group will have 2 super teams ...many possibilities some of them will be in EL after christmas

so it wont be ez

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
its not only arsenal?
have u seen new groups of CL?
barca man city psg etc are in second tier group
which means every single group will have 2 super teams ...many possibilities some of them will be in EL after christmas

so it wont be ez

Man city and PSG are not super teams. Not at all.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Delighted to have an Ivorian in the squad.
Always go for Ivory Coast among the African countries.

I'm biased for Ghana

But :thumbsup: west Africa

Kessie is my exact prototype midfielder I love

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
DA-CojHW0AETodi.jpg:small

Republic-The #Milan Pact with #Donnarumma. Renew to 4 million but with liberty clause in the event of a missed entry into Champions 2018

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Damn this kid will get booed like hell next season. Nobody will give hom pardons if he'll be making the same mistakes as this year.
Let's hope it s just media bullshit.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Who's the guy on the left next to Leonardo?

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
DA-CojHW0AETodi.jpg:small

Republic-The #Milan Pact with #Donnarumma. Renew to 4 million but with liberty clause in the event of a missed entry into Champions 2018

LMAO like an1 believes that s*it.
Hes 30yo and time s running out for him to experience cl. :lol:People still defend that fat bastard, "hes doing his job".
He doesnt give a crap about players, its all about commission from transfer fee.
There s bunch of stuff about riola on google, he d sell his mother for fee.
Why doesnt he strike a deal for abate 10 M a year? Zlatan, pogba...d have made huge money without him because they re great players. Its like these players re without brain so they need agent to hold their hand all the time.
Just like mendes hes cancer of football.....though i give him that hes on road all the time trying to make those sneaky deals.

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Damn this kid will get booed like hell next season. Nobody will give hom pardons if he'll be making the same mistakes as this year.
Let's hope it s just media bullshit.

Mino doesn't care as long as he gets more money

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Gigi wants to play it for peanouts, but raiola has a pistol on his head, so he is forced to accept it 4M per year :mad:

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dude you just shut the fk up. You start to get on my throat. Wanna act funny for all other members or what ? You annoying me for a few weeks now already .. Acting like a fking smartass, like you know everything and think that you are the man here and can say anything you want. Well little boy, you are a big big zero to me with an iq of a frozen brick. Go talk to your wife or child like that, if you even have one, I doubt it.

Someone vacuum this mouth please.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
BREAKING: Sky sources report that Manchester City are in advanced talks to sign Benfica goalkeeper Ederson for fee in the region of £45m.

But.... DONNARUMMA!!!

Nobody said he'll 100% leave. it's wasn't even my concern. but hey don't let facts get in your way.

@PianiMino Sosa, Kucka, Mati, Poli and Pasalic will not remain at #Milan. Total revolution.

purge them.

all that with a shite defense :thumbsup:

Milan are waiting for a response from Raiola on their offer to Donnarumma: €3.5M/year. [Gazzetta]

yes we know Gazzetta. thought fassone was clear.

bet you got experience with this i'm sure

can you become a bigger joke?

i'm not satisfied with the level of amusement you currently provide. and since yung freddy fucked up and all of a sudden you opened your trap, it just makes sense that you try to fill his non-sensical shoes.

but i mean since you're so serious about all this, i'd have to admit that bullshit is easier to traffic than it is to manufacture. so its nice to tip your hat to folks that manage to make it happen, instead of simply passing it around like the last joint in a workhouse.

toodles.

I haven't seen a more inane and projected post in my life. Made worse by the fact that you were the one that addresed me with your opinion. and when I called you out on your Bullshit you tried conjuring up a bunch strawmans. I bet you still don't completely get what I'm complaining about. But if you wanna play that game, aren't you the one complaining about me complaining about another person? if attacking me is how you get your point across then how about you preach what you practice for a second.

All I did was defend my opinion and people called me a bunch of names. Hell most passed it off as just banter, so like it or not your initial cristicsim wasn't even accurate. so if you're trying to be intentionally insufferable and rude just say so. would save me some time and trouble.

But I digress, I barely see you here anymore so you just prolly get out of your rat hole when there's drama. I dunno just a guess.

But peace I'm kinda over this for now. It seems "banter" is ingrained into this forum's culture so I'll just have to acclimate.

bibi

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Fassone: "Mirabelli and Montella have clear ideas, they want to bring ready players who can help the young ones grow."

Fassone: "Morata? Big enthusiasm has been created & I read a bunch of names. I cannot say that we are close to a player or another."

Fassone: "We spoke with many clubs and agents. We work on giving Montella a more or less definitive squad by the beginning of the preseason"

Reaction score
Can someone please explain what does this liberty clause mean?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Means he can be released or sold (not sure) if we dont reach CL. Its obvious BS

Obvious bs? I don't think so.

Raiola wants the best for his client and himself ofc. That means big salary and CL football for gigi and percentage for future sell for himself.

Reaction score
Means he can be released or sold (not sure) if we dont reach CL. Its obvious BS
I still don't understand. Does that mean he can leave the club without us getting any money or He just can force us to sell him but we still can negotiate the fee with other club?

I don't really care if he stays or leaves anymore but if he leaves for free that's a big loss.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ready for some big news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule