AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Arenice

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Andriy, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rhino, Balotelli
How long did you guys waited for CR card? I ordered it 2 weeks ago and i'm affraid that i won't get it right time for the derby. :cry:

Doesn't matter if you have the card or not as long as you have the card number. You will be able to buy a ticket with your CR number and print the ticket at home: All the tickets will be issued in paper forms and stampa@casa (print at home), and won't be uploaded onto the Cuore Rossonero card.

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
When did you get that number? The moment you order and pay for CR card via website? I will get it through the local club, so they have that number already? stampa@casa: this also applies for Curva Sud with one CR card+3 for friends? What about that first verification for CR card on the stadion? I'm lost, please help me. :lol:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Did you get the ticketst? I didn't get my CR card number, so i'm staying at home. :fp:

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta, Rui Costa
Hey guys,
I live in Finland and I'm intending to go to derby on April 15th. Just want to ask if it's possible to buy 4 tickets online without CR card? Thanks!

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Yes. You can buy tickets to a third party online and have them mailed to you.

Ask Mr. milanista

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes. You can buy tickets to a third party online and have them mailed to you.

Ask Mr. milanista

Thank you man. One more favor, can you give me any estimations about how much one ticket may cost for an average seat? Thanks again.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Hey guys,
I live in Finland and I'm intending to go to derby on April 15th. Just want to ask if it's possible to buy 4 tickets online without CR card? Thanks!

Thank you man. One more favor, can you give me any estimations about how much one ticket may cost for an average seat? Thanks again.

Seeing as it's a derby and the last time I went in November the tickets on the official website got sold very quickly. So to be on the sure side you have to make a sacrifice and pay a bit more at viagogo and already book tickets now. I think I payed around 120 euros for tickets at a very good place, although right next to the Curva Nord.

These are probably the best seats you can get at the overpriced prices. You'll see everything clear and big but as I said, it's right next to the Curva Nord.

Anyway, if you have any more queations, feel free to ask.

Also, I'd highly recommend you to skip this derby and go when we're playing at home, just to get the best out of your experience.

Last edited:

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seeing as it's a derby and the last time I went in November the tickets on the official website got sold very quickly. So to be on the sure side you have to make a sacrifice and pay a bit more at viagogo and already book tickets now. I think I payed around 120 euros for tickets at a very good place, although right next to the Curva Nord.

These are probably the best seats you can get at the overpriced prices. You'll see everything clear and big but as I said, it's right next to the Curva Nord.

Anyway, if you have any more queations, feel free to ask.

Also, I'd highly recommend you to skip this derby and go when we're playing at home, just to get the best out of your experience.

Thanks a lot Mr. Milanista for your detailed advice. I may skip this one and go for the next home game :)

Forzamilano821

Primavera
Reaction score
When will Serie a post the specific dates and times for matchday 31? Are they waiting until Juve's CL game?

ntungson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When will Serie a post the specific dates and times for matchday 31? Are they waiting until Juve's CL game?

The exact time for all Milan matches in April was published yesterday.

By the way, any suggestions for a bar to watch derby Milan? I found some in internet but if there is any bars for Rossoneri, it will be great :cool:

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys will I need a card to sit in the 3rd tier of the Terzo Anello blu for the derby?

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Going for the Roma match next weekend. Does anyone know if the stadium tour would be possible on a matchday? The match is at 20:45, so in the morning, perhaps?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Going for the Roma match next weekend. Does anyone know if the stadium tour would be possible on a matchday? The match is at 20:45, so in the morning, perhaps?

Thanks!

I don't think there are tours on a matchday ...

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Please add poll... how many members have actually

1. Visited San Siro
2. Seen a match at the San Siro
3. Never been

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hey guys,
can you please tell me if you need to make some sort of booking in order to visit casa milan?

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
The base price of season tickets this season will be €205. Milan only sold 15,990 last season - a 48% drop from 31,233 in 2011/12.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
So, here the deal guys. I am planning ( still need to get approval about leaves from my bosses but I am praying I get them by next week) to visit San Siro and watch Milan in action in the flesh for the very first time.

Dates of the visit will most likely be 13th Oct- 30th Oct

Games I am looking forward for- Derby and Milan v Juve. Might be on the move for the rest of the days so not sure if I can catch other 2 Milan's league games but I am primarily coming for these two games.

Can anyone provide me details about where and how to get the tickets? Also, I had a a Juve friend who went for Juve games from States last year and he had a Juve card so he got the tickets for a considerable cheap amount and got preference while booking tickets too. Is there any such provision that our club might be having that any of you are aware off? If yes, please do let me know, I'll get a Milan card before booking tickets.

Now the most important thing, I would love to attend these games with anyone who is planning to attend these games. Before and after match catch ups would be great too.

Thanks in advance (-:

P.S. If any of you can recommend me any hostels/hotels in Milan than that would be great. it is still early, I am aware but I am hoping to convince my boss next week so i'll book the flight tickets the same day. Would appreciate whatever help I can get from the regulars or the guys who have visited San Siro even once. (-:

P.P.S. Forza Milan, let the season begin.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So, here the deal guys. I am planning ( still need to get approval about leaves from my bosses but I am praying I get them by next week) to visit San Siro and watch Milan in action in the flesh for the very first time.

Dates of the visit will most likely be 13th Oct- 30th Oct

Games I am looking forward for- Derby and Milan v Juve. Might be on the move for the rest of the days so not sure if I can catch other 2 Milan's league games but I am primarily coming for these two games.

Can anyone provide me details about where and how to get the tickets? Also, I had a a Juve friend who went for Juve games from States last year and he had a Juve card so he got the tickets for a considerable cheap amount and got preference while booking tickets too. Is there any such provision that our club might be having that any of you are aware off? If yes, please do let me know, I'll get a Milan card before booking tickets.

Now the most important thing, I would love to attend these games with anyone who is planning to attend these games. Before and after match catch ups would be great too.

Thanks in advance (-:

P.S. If any of you can recommend me any hostels/hotels in Milan than that would be great. it is still early, I am aware but I am hoping to convince my boss next week so i'll book the flight tickets the same day. Would appreciate whatever help I can get from the regulars or the guys who have visited San Siro even once. (-:

P.P.S. Forza Milan, let the season begin.

you can buy a cuore rossonero card which provides you a few benefits.
one of these benefits is to have access to buy a match ticket for big matches before the official sale opens which I guess will suit you.
you can buy it online from milan official website

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you can buy a cuore rossonero card which provides you a few benefits.
one of these benefits is to have access to buy a match ticket for big matches before the official sale opens which I guess will suit you.
you can buy it online from milan official website

Yeah, going for that card. Thanks, man.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, I've booked my flight tickets to Italy. Purchased the cuore rossonero card. Looking for Milan derby and Milan Juve games. I'm going to be in San Siro for the first time (-:
Let me know in case any of you want to meet up pre match and go for the game together.
Two queries-:
1. I am not sure how helpful cuore rossonero card will be for getting the tickets as derby is away game or even for the Juve game. Help from anyone on this would be great.
2. Milan v Juve is on 29th evening (20:30 local time) and my flight back home is from Rome on 30th, next day at 14:00. So, I have the option of either taking train from Milan central to Rome on 30th morning (5am) or a flight to Rome from Linate at 6:30 am. Which one of these would you guys recommend? And based on that where do you think I should book my hostel near linate or milan central. Really need help with this.

Sorry for a rather long travel post (-:

Last edited:
Reaction score
We will be in rome for round 4 and are planning to get to the Milan V Udinese match. Any idea when the exact match day and time will be confirmed? Looking at the current fixture does not seem to be clear when the games for round 4 will be played. Also when would tickets to purchase for this round be on sale

I know a lot of questions, but any help would be great

Thank you for any help

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Derby tickets are on sale on Inter site. I think for general public it will open on 7th Sep, still not sure why no information has come out from Milan for cuore rossonero card holders. Absolute shit customer care staff we have at Ac Milan

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is there any person here who regularly goes for the matches? When can we expect the milan derby tickets to be available for cuore rossonero card holders? Any help would do