Tiemoue Bakayoko Thread

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
This racism excuse is getting ridiculous. If you're that weak, they'll always find a way to fuck with you.

You can be white but with a weird haircut or teeth or country of origin and fans will mock you. Will that be an excuse too?
Actually, white players get racially abused all the time... by other white fans. Whether its because they're "zingaro", or "jews", or "terrone", it's all quite reprehensible. They stop matches in Italy all the time to prevent these things as well.

In short: You're a clown.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
AOEAu1z.gif

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is wrong with him? Made a really good impression after a rocky start and now he is turning into an idiot?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Feel like he is being scapegoated now, I’m really sad about it.

:(

This is why I know I couldnt be a professional even if I remotely had skill.

Drop me for that bum after publicly hanging me out to dry the entire week and then when said bum has to come off you turn to me
:lol::lol::lol:

:star::star::star::star::star:

After those racist chants he has decide that don't want to play in Italy.Gattuso didn't help either

Let down by the club, management, and the fans.

Wish Baka all the best for the future.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What is wrong with him? Made a really good impression after a rocky start and now he is turning into an idiot?

i see he's got a contract with chelsea until 2022...probably on much larger wages than he'd get at milan

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There isn't another manager in Europe that would have played this clown after his horror show at the bridge.

He had a terrible start to the season and has been poor in the last few matches. Then he embarrasses us by parading a colleague's shirt, turning up late to training, sending the club into ritiro and telling the manager to fuck off.

Apparently this is excused because he's the only football player to get yelled at, in the world.

Tevez was the captain and legend of city when he did the same thing.he got thrown under the bus. It's quite sad some ac milan fans actually support bakayoko

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´m on the fence regarding the shirt incidence, it is not classy behavior but at least it shows some hunger and fighting spirit. Not great but not that big of a deal.

Turning up late to training is disrespectful but stuff like that happens. However doing that in such a critical time of the season turns it into a much more grave offense.

What he did tonight is unacceptable and no club lets that slide.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I dislike Gattuso and Bakayoko both.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Damn....don't know how we ended up here. Our best midfielder of the year is now going to leave and we're left with Lucas fuckin Biglia. Italy is fucked up. They need to fix this shit or their clubs will suffer consequences. EPL will end up hoarding all the talent black players.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yeah let’s all get mad at Bakayoko who has been our best midfielder for most of the season

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Doesnt matter if he was the best midfielder. He failed to come on for Milan when he was asked to come on. Doesn't matter if hes leaving at the end of the season, you fight for the club.

Shit attitude. Fuck him. If your boss asks you do something at a crunch time. You do it. Fucking Primma Donna attitude.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I can't even, all these supposed professional players, coaches, managers can't understand that the club is in a dire state for the past decade, and this is not the time to blow things out of proportion..especially when there's still a chance to make next season be year 1, and not another year zero.

Milan and class are not synonymous anymore.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
There isn't another manager in Europe that would have played this clown after his horror show at the bridge.

He had a terrible start to the season and has been poor in the last few matches. Then he embarrasses us by parading a colleague's shirt, turning up late to training, sending the club into ritiro and telling the manager to fuck off.

Apparently this is excused because he's the only football player to get yelled at, in the world.

Tevez was the captain and legend of city when he did the same thing.he got thrown under the bus. It's quite sad some ac milan fans actually support bakayoko

This.

He was dropped because of a poor attitude turning up late to training after a loss which took 4th place out of our hands. If he had any decency and respect for his colleagues he would have been eager to get onto the field and help his team. Instead he acted like some premadonna and was replaced by a mediocre but professional player in Mauri.

He is in the wrong and unless he apologises to the team and Gattuso he should never wear our great shirt again.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's sad how this all turned out, but it might've been for the best.

There are not many doubts about the arriving late for training incident, but I'm not so sure about this one. Media, Twitter accounts and some posters here are trying to depict him as a poisonous troublemaker, but everything I've seen of him suggests he's just a jokey, fun-loving, childish type of guy, albeit undisciplined(which he deserves to be criticized and punished for until he learns).

First they say he refused to come on, which turned out to be bullshit.(but the damage to his reputation hasn't been undone)
Then they try to make it all about words he MIGHT have said AFTER Rino had ridiculed him by picking Mauri instead. He wasn't even standing up or creating a scene. It's only being noticed because all the focus were on him and Rino after the shock sub, and Rino gave them what they were looking for by confronting Baka at that moment.

He supposedly took forever to begin his warm up, but the cameras showed him warm up the first time Biglia went down, 3 mins before the second time.
He could've shown more urgency, but I'm not sure that warrants the snub or the backlash against Baka from fans and media. I think what happened was Rino was in a stressful situation where the slightest thing would piss him off, and Baka not sharing his stress was enough.

But like I said, this may have been for the best.
Chelsea weren't going to accept anything less than the buyout clause, but now they might.
Baka for 40m would've been a huge risk, if the club is looking at coaches like Conte, Sarri and Gasperini. He may have been a given starter for Rino, but coaches with a clearer idea of how they want their team to play in possession tend to not even consider an undisciplined player at the anchor spot.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's sad how this all turned out, but it might've been for the best.

There are not many doubts about the arriving late for training incident, but I'm not so sure about this one. Media, Twitter accounts and some posters here are trying to depict him as a poisonous troublemaker, but everything I've seen of him suggests he's just a jokey, fun-loving, childish type of guy, albeit undisciplined(which he deserves to be criticized and punished for until he learns).

First they say he refused to come on, which turned out to be bullshit.(but the damage to his reputation hasn't been undone)
Then they try to make it all about words he MIGHT have said AFTER Rino had ridiculed him by picking Mauri instead. He wasn't even standing up or creating a scene. It's only being noticed because all the focus were on him and Rino after the shock sub, and Rino gave them what they were looking for by confronting Baka at that moment.

He supposedly took forever to begin his warm up, but the cameras showed him warm up the first time Biglia went down, 3 mins before the second time.
He could've shown more urgency, but I'm not sure that warrants the snub or the backlash against Baka from fans and media. I think what happened was Rino was in a stressful situation where the slightest thing would piss him off, and Baka not sharing his stress was enough.

But like I said, this may have been for the best.
Chelsea weren't going to accept anything less than the buyout clause, but now they might.
Baka for 40m would've been a huge risk, if the club is looking at coaches like Conte, Sarri and Gasperini. He may have been a given starter for Rino, but coaches with a clearer idea of how they want their team to play in possession tend to not even consider an undisciplined player at the anchor spot.

Rino picked Mauri because Baka was so slow, not to make fun of him. Problems at DM are an easy way to leak a goal, of course that puts the coach under stress and needs to be fixed asap.

I don't think it is about painting Baka as troublemaker, subs just are a part of football where there is no accaptance for a lack of disciplin. Whenever such stuff happens it makes the news, thats nothing unique.

Last edited:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rino picked Mauri because Baka was so slow, not to make fun of him. Problems at DM are an easy way to leak a goal, of course that puts the coach under stress and needs to be fixed asap.

I don't think it is about painting Baka as troublemaker, subs just are a part of football where there is no accaptance for a lack of disciplin. Whenever such stuff happens it makes the news, thats nothing unique.

I didn't claim that Rino wants to paint him as a troublemaker. The ones that reported that he refused to come on did. Also those who try to blow Baka's words with Rino out of proportion and even try to make it seem as the cause of the situation, when it happened afterwards.

We don't know what exactly went on, but the claim that Rino waited for 6-7 mins for him to be done with the warm up can easily be debunked.
It didn't even take 3 minutes from when Biglia first went down to when Baka was told to go back to the bench.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't claim that Rino wants to paint him as a troublemaker. The ones that reported that he refused to come on did. Also those who try to blow Baka's words with Rino out of proportion and even try to make it seem as the cause of the situation, when it happened afterwards.

We don't know what exactly went on, but the claim that Rino waited for 6-7 mins for him to be done with the warm up can easily be debunked.
It didn't even take 3 minutes from when Biglia first went down to when Baka was told to go back to the bench.

6-7 min thing is huge exaggeration as you could see him warming up. your explanation makes sense. rino was very tense and baka was most probably taking too much time and not focused when warming up. i do think their exchange was probably ugly.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I can't even, all these supposed professional players, coaches, managers can't understand that the club is in a dire state for the past decade, and this is not the time to blow things out of proportion..especially when there's still a chance to make next season be year 1, and not another year zero.

Milan and class are not synonymous anymore.

:thumbsup:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I support Baka. He only spent 2-3 minutes warming up & he didn’t refuse to come on. Rino lost his temper & swore at him, Baka swore back. They have patched it up now & hopefully we can forget about it & move on. Baka should play. He shouldn’t be overly punished for everything.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Pro players have no class these days and are the epitome of sissies. Everybody just whines.. They whine when benched, they whine when subbed off, they whine at minuscule fouls, and they whine at non-fouls while pretending to hold random parts of their body.. great game but the current gen players are definitely entitled and are eliminating the class and respect from the game... As far as Baka goes, he has been a child and a douchebag of late, but that being said I don't think he is a bad guy and I feel he will redeem himself. Also Rino being a pretty upfront guy will probably be able to rectify things after a face-to-face

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I support Baka. He only spent 2-3 minutes warming up & he didn’t refuse to come on. Rino lost his temper & swore at him, Baka swore back. They have patched it up now & hopefully we can forget about it & move on. Baka should play. He shouldn’t be overly punished for everything.

What has he been overly punished for? If anything Milan and especially Rino are dealing in a very understanding way with his actions.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Hate him or love him, he is not getting redeemed. It's already been confirmed. Chelsea probably need him back after the transfer ban anyway. I thought he turned into decent CDM, good in duels and aerials often in the right place won possession alot. Passing and offensively not so much, he pretty much can't play mezzala.

I bear no ill-will against him because I think both Gattuso and him fucked up and they're both stubborn and stupid people who both will be gone at the end of June.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hate him or love him, he is not getting redeemed. It's already been confirmed. Chelsea probably need him back after the transfer ban anyway. I thought he turned into decent CDM, good in duels and aerials often in the right place won possession alot. Passing and offensively not so much, he pretty much can't play mezzala.

I bear no ill-will against him because I think both Gattuso and him fucked up and they're both stubborn and stupid people who both will be gone at the end of June.

Where?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's been rumoured, not confirmed. Let's see what he contributes in our last games.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Had some mistakes, but good effort overall. Glad the drama was resolved

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he's been one of our best performers ever since the initial biglia injury. at this point if we had to sell Kessie to keep Bakayoko, I'd do it in an instant

Schedule