Reaction score
Df9dWISWsAEm6ta.jpg:small

#IćTimeToBeProud
#DoItForKaligol

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
is it sorted if he gets a medal?

-e-

just one sentence from director of communications but better than everything before.

With Croatia advancing to the World Cup final against France on Sunday, players will receive either a gold or silver medal — and Kalinic is entitled to one as an official member of the squad — but whether he receives it has not been determined.

“Let’s see,” director of communications Tomislav Pacak told ESPN Brasil. “The players will decide.”

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/croatia-unsure-nikola-kalinic-receive-cup-medal-133060

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Viva croacia ��������

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Forza Strinic!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
is it sorted if he gets a medal?

-e-

just one sentence from director of communications but better than everything before.

With Croatia advancing to the World Cup final against France on Sunday, players will receive either a gold or silver medal — and Kalinic is entitled to one as an official member of the squad — but whether he receives it has not been determined.

“Let’s see,” director of communications Tomislav Pacak told ESPN Brasil. “The players will decide.”

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/croatia-unsure-nikola-kalinic-receive-cup-medal-133060

He'll be getting a medal then. After all they wouldn't even be there if it weren't for his goals during qualifying

Kali goat goat goat

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
France is going to win this final. I don't really like to say it, but this final would have been more entertaining with England, rather than Croatia.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Um, no. It's still to be decided ...

He's bringing it home.

France is going to win this final. I don't really like to say it, but this final would have been more entertaining with England, rather than Croatia.

Nothing more entertaining than watching LM10 doing his thing in the middle of the pitch

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Have you watched England play? Yes - Croatia is a clear underdog vs France but they've played definitely better than England throughout the tournament.

I'm really surprised to have heard people preferring England on footballing reasons when there are no footballing reasons for that.

France would've definitely slaughtered them. They may slaughter Croatia but at least I give them a punchers chance.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Looks comfortable for France. Croatia will finally face an actual competitive midfield and all those hard minutes will finally catch up to them. Rakitic and the rest of the Croatian "hard" men can keep saying they will play until they die, but they are running on little more than pure passion right now.

This will only be the start of a glorious era of domination for the French, my era has come :b:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
aq7B2LM_700b.jpg

This made me lol

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Now there's a surprise :eek:

I think England-France would have made for juicy previews, hype, etc.

But the match itself? I think we just about have a fair Final. Wouldn't you agree?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks comfortable for France. Croatia will finally face an actual competitive midfield and all those hard minutes will finally catch up to them. Rakitic and the rest of the Croatian "hard" men can keep saying they will play until they die, but they are running on little more than pure passion right now.

This will only be the start of a glorious era of domination for the French, my era has come :b:

If France do win... we need a Bappe Hat trick. other wise Kano gets the golden boot :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think England-France would have made for juicy previews, hype, etc.

But the match itself? I think we just about have a fair Final. Wouldn't you agree?

True... both teams would have been far too cautious. Losing not being an option thus taking the game to pens.

Croatia fully deserve to be there... my only concern is their fitness. They've played an extra game what with 3 ties going into extra time.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
True... both teams would have been far too cautious. Losing not being an option thus taking the game to pens.

Croatia fully deserve to be there... my only concern is their fitness. They've played an extra game what with 3 ties going into extra time.

Yeah, and also the fact that Mandzukic and Vrsaljko are carrying injuries.

I hope they can both stay on for the whole game.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Almost.. Croatia came over to the darkside

All Nike Final :proud:

Adidas is dead

Croatia not adidas? These memes ppl, man, no integrity

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, and also the fact that Mandzukic and Vrsaljko are carrying injuries.

I hope they can both stay on for the whole game.

Shit I remember Vrslalkjo struggling vs Russia. Mandzukic will defo play it all out. No way is he going off.

Anyone got the lineups ?