Milan - Bayern

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But we need the defence to stay put because we've got so many strikers. I dont think we need wing backs with all the great through passes RRP (Rui, Riva, Pirlo) will be knocking through! :D

FORZA RRP!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can just say that Maldini is very good player and it makes me nervous when somebody is telling that he isn't.

Milanello09

Banned
Reaction score
libreogrande said:
No he sucked.

Still the sayin': he used to play really well but now he can't.

How can you say that about one of the greast players that ever played soccer. If he sucks then how come he is our captain.

FORZA SAN PAOLO!
2535_S200.JPG

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
'cause he's been playin' milan for ages!!!!!

That's why!!!!!!!it is really rude for you to say'now you're old,let ambro take your job and go have a vacation".

Why,i bet nobody in milan dare say that to maltini,even galiani.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well I bet they said that to Billy and Albertini, didn't they?! Then why can't they just say it to Maldini too?
BECAUSE HE'S STILL PLAYING WELL!!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well,i bet you haven't watched milan's matches for ages.

Albertini is still playin' well,but some club wants him so he leaves,

Costacurta's been playin' shit for ages,the club can't take his awful performance any more,and now it's the time for him to retire as well.

Maltini is just a little better than Costacurta,and now i think it's time for him to retire as well.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Oh you lose your bet then my friend 'cause I've seen Milan's matches last year and I think Costacorta and Albertini were both totally ZERO on the pitch which is why they were loaned out obviously :o
While Maldini, in spite of being injured, played well in the games when he had a chance to play!! Even if you say he's not very fast, which I think he is, he still can play as a CB and he's very good at it ... However, considering how aweful our defense was last year:
Helveg-Roque-Costacorta-Maldini, you don't expect Maldini to take over the whole defense and not let any goal in :o He's just a single player after all and a single hand does not clap!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Oh you lose your bet then my friend 'cause I've seen Milan's matches last year and I think Costacorta and Albertini were both totally ZERO on the pitch which is why they were loaned out obviously :o

costacurta was,albertini wasn't.

Kyara said:
While Maldini, in spite of being injured, played well in the games when he had a chance to play!! Even if you say he's not very fast, which I think he is, he still can play as a CB and he's very good at it ... However, considering how aweful our defense was last year:
Helveg-Roque-Costacorta-Maldini, you don't expect Maldini to take over the whole defense and not let any goal in :o He's just a single player after all and a single hand does not clap!!!

Don't worry,helveg-kaladze-roque-laursen will do well this year,we don't need cannavaro at all:)

Schedule