Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Thread

Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?

• Yes, definatly...

Votes: 211 67.0%
  • No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN!

Votes: 104 33.0%

• Total voters

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar ( Ajax Amsterdam )

I know it is very unlikely... but I believe MILAN should invest the sheva cash in a klaas-act young striker... who with time could fill in the boots left by sheva or Van Basten .... Huntelaar is the man if you ask me... and not strikers over 28 years old, like Drogba, Suazo?, RvN, Crespo... no dissrespect they are all great... but will never replace sheva... Huntelaar could...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHO...earch=huntelaar

if you would like to see the man in MILAN please reply to this post...

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's a good striker.. but so far with all the strikers I've seen linked to Milan his name hasn't come up. So don't expect him to be here anytime soon .

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
REDUNDANT THREAD....you can talk about him in dream signings or whou should replace sheva. STOP OPENING NEW THREADS FOR ANYTHING

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
na... ahhh.

I dissagree with ACMCEAR, I think Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR diserves a separate thread, his name does come up it the dream signings and also as the replacemente for sheva... and from reading those ...some people dont even know who he is.. other... would love him to sign for milan... I Totally argree with the later, Shevchenko sale is a big issue and I dont thing Suazo will solve it. Huntelaar can....

...if you will, I would like this thread to be the a petision FOR the (unlikely) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar signature...

FORZA MILAN!

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What I meant was has Galliani or one of the Milan officials even tried to go after him? It makes no sense talking about it... cuz our opinions don't really matter

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I never seen him playing .. But i heard from the people that he is good ..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
he seems pretty good to me... but handlin' the tag as a replacement for the departed player of ours might be a responsibility that he cannot shoulder... therefore i would prefer a player that could handle such responsibilities... someone who has been a front-runner for their respective clubs...
let's not discuss price & availability issues yet... so with that in mind... so far i only see Tevez... Adriano & Eto'o as the likely candidates (as well as someone who also fits the bill with similar abilities) that are able to shoulder such a massive burden...
for me... Vucinic... Torres & Suazo are yet to be able to bear such a burden... they haven't been able to demonstrate their abilities on a big stage such as an international tournament like the WC or have enough experience in European games (even tho i do not doubt their abilities one bit)... and Cassano must still regain a more than decent fitness level to be considered... abilities-wise & experience-wise he is ready... but fitness-wise... maybe not quite yet... i assume probably it will take him about a few months to get the required fitness level needed... but can Milan wait so long for him? if there is another big signin'... maybe Cassano & the above-mentioned trio (Vucinic... Suazo & Torres) will be a risk worth takin' as a long term prospect...

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
he isn't good enough for ac milan

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Jasiom, do you write posts without the word "Huntelaar" in it too? Go open a fanclub pls. He is not good enough for AC Milan, end of story.

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
i think hes going to be the next dutch star right beside snjider...however, hes not the type of striker that can fill sheva's all around position, hes more of a penalty box predator, reminds me a lot like crespo back in the day...but a star striker nonetheless

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
This guy is a complete asshole.

He once kicked me in the head and called me rude names.

I don't want him for Milan.

P.S. I'm drunk.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Not ready yet, he'll be a good player in the future but need to play for Ajax a bit more.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
he's brilliant, i always wanted him @ milan since the first time I ever saw him play.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Yes of course.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
He did´nt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he has´nt really impressed at the U21 championship so I don´t think he´s really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Jasiom, do you write posts without the word "Huntelaar" in it too? Go open a fanclub pls. He is not good enough for AC Milan, end of story.
LOL :D

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Mystik said:
What I meant was has Galliani or one of the Milan officials even tried to go after him? It makes no sense talking about it... cuz our opinions don't really matter
LOL, have they ever?? really??? this is a forum and that's what it is about, maybe you could say he should be mentioned in the dream signing threads, that i'd agree with since no mention has been made about him form the powers that be

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
Dutchman is too young and too unexperienced, he should wait for his chance in Milan for soe years, if he'll going to be better form year to year we can take him ;)

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i love this kids game, already playing way beyond his years, you rarely find a player switching clubs mid-season and not just keeping his scoring form but taking it higher. his awareness, audacity and skill is just amazing. scores with both feet and head. his frame is quite deceptive too... might need to put on some pounds, kinda like owen had too.

bottom line, this kid's gonna be big in the next few years. well aside of it being against B&Gs policy of under 30 and not free, why are you guys against buying a potential over a finished product? not only are they cheaper but serve you longer, anyways just my lil' opinion.

one thing is sure, his time'll come the question is who it'll be with

Bizarre21

MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar
Maybe we should wait to the next mercato and then decide if he can bring something specjal to our club?? I,ve heard that he easliy scores 3-4 in the match :p

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
Vernetti said:
He did´nt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he has´nt really impressed at the U21 championship so I don´t think he´s really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

lol mate the kid is the new van basten...hes the ultime leading scorer for holland at the U-21 level after his double today in the final ;)

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
he might be the new van basten but no one seems to recognise him from the Milan squad ... i wish they do cause he looks like the ultimate shevachenko... i still say we will miss sheva a lot ... but the show goes on ... FORZA MILAN!!

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Klaas Jan Huntelaar's goals in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship final tonight not only went some way to achieving the collective goal of winning the trophy with the Netherlands, but also secured personal honours as he took the leading scorer crown.

Rapid fire
Huntelaar lay one behind Denmark forward Thomas Kahlenberg going into the final against Ukraine in Porto, alongside team-mate Nicky Hofs on two goals for the tournament. Indeed, it was Hofs that supplied his first goal at the Estádio do Bessa Século XXI on eleven minutes as the AFC Ajax man briefly sidled up alongside Kahlenberg, although he was soon striding out alone when he converted a penalty late in the first half.

Hofs joy
Ukraine's Artem Milevskiy and Ruslan Fomin had also started the day on two goals, and they were destined to remain there, but Hofs did add to his personal tally with a clinical finish late on to move second behind his team-mate. It completes a memorable double for Huntelaar after he finished as the ten-goal leading scorer in qualifying for these finals. Alberto Gilardino was the leading marksman when Italy lifted the U21 crown in Germany two years ago, with the AC Milan forward finding the net four times.

UEFA European Under-21 Championship leading scorers

Player Country Goals

Klaas Jan Huntelaar Netherlands 4
Nicky Hofs Netherlands 3
Thomas Kahlenberg Denmark 3
Ruslan Fomin Ukraine 2
Artem Milevskiy Ukraine 2
Bryan Bergougnoux France 2

source: uefa.com

He seem to have got better with each game as the tournament progressed. A star in the making perhaps...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bizarre21 said:
Maybe we should wait to the next mercato and then decide if he can bring something specjal to our club?? I,ve heard that he easliy scores 3-4 in the match :p
I trust MVB's expertise + would definitely wait. Also, we're well-staffed in the finisher dept, where would we put him ? On the bench ? Next year Pippo will most likely retire + then will be the time to make a move.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I trust MVB's expertise + would definitely wait. Also, we're well-staffed in the finisher dept, where would we put him ? On the bench ? Next year Pippo will most likely retire + then will be the time to make a move.
but who says milan can't "own" him now and loan him somewhere (non-competing hopefully) and bring him back when ready. he's bound to get a much higher price tag very soon.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:
but who says milan can't "own" him now and loan him somewhere (non-competing hopefully) and bring him back when ready. he's bound to get a much higher price tag very soon.
Agree, that would be perfect

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shevy_007 said:
- Someone might not be willing to sell... yet.
- Since he's been denied the opportunity to showcase his talent @ the WC the asking price won't skyrocket in the near future.
- I'd rather he plays for Ajax another season than for the shitty club we'd loan him to (Ascoli or sth).

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is already very expensive

UEFA European Under-21 Championship Final (Portugal)

Holland 3-0 Ukraine = Klaas Jan Huntelaar 2-0 Ukraine

Tournamets top scorer with 4 goals in the final tournamet + 3 in the II qualifing pre-tournament phases

so i actually could be 7 not 4.

;-P FORZA MILAN!!! he is someone we need... (now)