The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The problem with talking about Hakan's stats before-and-after Ibra is that he was constantly played out-of-position before Ibra came.

He's played without Ibra this season and still done very well, so there's that.

I think De Bruyne is better than Hakan, but I'd say that De Bruyne is the best in the world in his position. Others are Muller, Bruno, Havertz (not this season), but those are the only ones who I think are in his bracket.

I'd personally put Hakan as second behind De Bruyne, penalties are not easy, but, I also think that his penalties over-state his importance. He's a good player, but Hakan is better. Muller does the second-striker/CAM thing better than Hakan, he scores more, but Hakan is a better passer and holds onto the ball better, distributes it better, makes his team tick.

Yusuf Yazici is also pretty good in the attacking midfielder role.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The problem with talking about Hakan's stats before-and-after Ibra is that he was constantly played out-of-position before Ibra came.

He's played without Ibra this season and still done very well, so there's that.

I think De Bruyne is better than Hakan, but I'd say that De Bruyne is the best in the world in his position. Others are Muller, Bruno, Havertz (not this season), but those are the only ones who I think are in his bracket.

I'd personally put Hakan as second behind De Bruyne, penalties are not easy, but, I also think that his penalties over-state his importance. He's a good player, but Hakan is better. Muller does the second-striker/CAM thing better than Hakan, he scores more, but Hakan is a better passer and holds onto the ball better, distributes it better, makes his team tick.
Havertz doesnt belong there.
Muller is an SS & could be comparable to what Leao could become if he is played there.
A playmaker/AM is KDB , Hakan & Bruno in that order for me.
They drop much deeper than Muller & Leao , they set the tempo spreading passes & they contribute defensively.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I?m not expecting wonders from a 20 year old, but I?m not happy with the type of player he looks, I would have wanted to see ?a more complete, more talented Tonali?

I can name U20 mids who are doing better though:

1. Curtis Jones - 20 years old - Liverpool

2. Bellingham - 17 years old - Dortmund

3. Camavinga - 18 years old - Rennes

4. Caqueret - 20 - Lyon

In Serie A:
Agoume - 18 year old French midfielder of Inter, signed from Sochaux and they sent him on loan to Spezia is doing very good in stats. This video does not show much but its from two years ago.

Ivan Ilic (Verona) is the other one who has better stats.

Watching Tonali I?m waiting to see that talent in him, I don?t want him to simply be a ?Biglia? type of midfielder but more than that.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pobega is not Milan level. We need quality technical mids.

e3ed52ebe6542e62b08cda0331bb4643.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
suso creating chances stats vs hakan shots off target stats
best time of rnb

Hakan key passing stats this season:

Long: 1.4
Short: 2.5

Suso highest in career (2018/19)

Long: 0.4

The point is still that in modern football passing stats alone won’t define a good winger. Hakan himself has played AM role, where Suso was never able to give good performances.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its absurd to claim that Ibra is behind Hakan's performance.
Ibra is a monster & yes he elevate players.
But our system is more dependable on Hakan than any other player we have including Ibra.
Hakan was misused here same as Kessie.
He performed great even when Ibra wasnt around also.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Hakan key passing stats this season:

Long: 1.4

Suso highest in career (2018/19)

Long: 0.4

The point is still that in modern football passing stats alone won?t define a good winger. Hakan himself has played AM role, where Suso was never able to give good performances.

:lol::lol:

hakan can play as a striker, winger or midfielder.
if you cant shot on target its says about your quality (mentality)

is saliba young, french with africa roots??

Last edited:

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra to score 30+ goals and Hakan to provide 20+ assists.

17 games remaining.

Current stats :

Ibra - 14 Goals.

Hakan - 8 Assists.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Its a team game, so naturally good teammates and a good team spirit brings out the best in players. Hakan wasn't shit before Ibra but Ibra might have been the type of player to make Hakan flourish, plus the overall team spirit is so high and positive that even the weakest players are performing near their best.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
zlatan and hakan AND tonali AND ibra are trash

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
i dont see anyone hyping him up to that. the two sides to his debate here has been:

he needs more time vs he has no talent.

This. I guess very few ppl realise that, the folks who were happy that we signed him (as opposed to letting him go to other teams) are the same people who are currently saying that he needs to be given more time.
Because those people realise the mistake of not giving players more time to find themselves and what works for them in the new environment they're in.

Also it's worth noting that, because you're happy that the club signed a player who's actually shown that he's capable, it doesn't automatically mean that you think he's going to be the next pirlo or pogba.

If that's what people get out of others being glad that tonali is here (and is improving his game based on recent events), then may satan have no mercy on their assholes.

But our system is more dependable on Hakan than any other player we have including Ibra.

Similar to what I said above, if people watched our games with Hakan this season, and then watched our games without Hakan this season and think that our successes are not heavily dependent on Hakan (and Bennacer to an extent), then may satan have no mercy on their assholes.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biggest Hakan hater on this earth back in the day, but if you told me he was Milan’s best player I wouldn’t slap you square in the face.

Ibra, Hakan, and Kessie are all arguably the best. Benny when healthy and even Kjaer. Pretty sweet to rattle off several players and have an argument over who is the best instead of the fodder era when we were ranking the biggest turds.

I didn’t even mention Donna and Calabria ;)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
De Bryne is better than Hakan in everything & stats back that up even in defensive contribution.
But to be second to Kevin is nothing to be ashamed about.
No playmaker is comparable IMO & the fact he is fast just end the discussion.
A more balanced comparison is Hakan vs Fernandes for 2nd & 3rd position in the world.

WTF!!!!

I still cant quite believe we have a worldclass playmaker

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Biggest Hakan hater on this earth back in the day, but if you told me he was Milan?s best player I wouldn?t slap you square in the face.

Ibra, Hakan, and Kessie are all arguably the best. Benny when healthy and even Kjaer. Pretty sweet to rattle off several players and have an argument over who is the best instead of the fodder era when we were ranking the biggest turds.

I didn?t even mention Donna and Calabria ;)

And the potential ceiling of Leao is for all to see... he?s prolly now about 75-80% of it... how he grows from here is up to him and his environment

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini

For all the wonderful free kicks, corners, crosses, assists and attacking prowess hakan brings, the most improved part of his game in recent times has been his link up play between the midfield pivots to the wider players and forwards. He?s a number 10 that is not shy to drop into his own half to distribute from deep as well. He does this more regularly in pioli?s system than in previous seasons prior. Great stuff.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

It's not absurd at all. Hakan pre-Ibra was all talent and potential and no product. Ibra brought out Hakan's confidence and allowed Hakan to fully show what he's got.

Of course no person is responsible 100% for another's performance, but sometimes it takes that type of legend to help a player realize their potential. Hakan has always had it in him, and I for one am so glad he's proving to everyone how important he is now.

Also, I disagree about being dependent on Hakan v. Ibra. Tactically? Yes. Hakan is 100% more important. But that's it. Team mentality, etc, no damn way. If Ibra left right now, I GUARANTEE we have 0 chance at scudetto because we lose the champion mindset and THAT is what has brought us up to where we are now.

Last edited:

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Biggest Hakan hater on this earth back in the day, but if you told me he was Milan?s best player I wouldn?t slap you square in the face.

I hated Hakan with a passion back in the day. He couldn?t take on defenders, had no natural pace, and he shot way too often with no end result. Even his defending although tenacious wasn?t great. Lets not mention him shooting every freekick to the stands.

Granted most of this hasn?t changed with exception to his shot accuracy, but his new position highlights his stronger points like vision and passing.

This system suits him perfectly. Big target man, pacy wingers who can take on players, defensive midfielders that can cover his space. He?s just left to do his thing, as most positions in the 4231 operate.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Iniesta & Xavi were the kings, no getting around that.

Ridiculously good.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Theo.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's not absurd at all. Hakan pre-Ibra was all talent and potential and no product. Ibra brought out Hakan's confidence and allowed Hakan to fully show what he's got.

Of course no person is responsible 100% for another's performance, but sometimes it takes that type of legend to help a player realize their potential. Hakan has always had it in him, and I for one am so glad he's proving to everyone how important he is now.

Also, I disagree about being dependent on Hakan v. Ibra. Tactically? Yes. Hakan is 100% more important. But that's it. Team mentality, etc, no damn way. If Ibra left right now, I GUARANTEE we have 0 chance at scudetto because we lose the champion mindset and THAT is what has brought us up to where we are now.
Its why i said this system which include Ibra in it.
Ibra ignited the fire of this team.
The system is on with all of its elements & Hakan for me is the catalist of em all when discussing its efficiency.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its why i said this system which include Ibra in it.
Ibra ignited the fire of this team.
The system is on with all of its elements & Hakan for me is the catalist of em all when discussing its efficiency.

There's a sort of alchemy going on with the starters. When Hakan came on, that left hand zone of Theo, Rebic, Kessie and Hakan was something else entirely. We could play out almost blindfolded with one touch passes. The second Ibra goal with the one touch passing triangle of Hakan, Rebic and Theo was just telepathic. This was missing when we had some of those players missing.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The reason behind Hakan performance is him playing in his favourite and natural position CAM.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Watching these teams makes my eyes bleed

They press the ref better than they do the opposition

Thank you Pioli for playing the way you do

Conte appealed for a penalty kick during the first half with Leonardo Bonucci shouting over : "Respect the referee!"

Hypocritical cunts.

When they want a call in their favor: They threaten the ref.
When the opponent wants a call in their favor: Respect the referee!

Last edited:

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori has to be redeemed. His a young English CB.

Best believe we making our money back even if he is trash. Stones moved for 30 million when 30 million was hell of a lot more, Maguire moved for 70 million.

At worst we break even. Even smaller teams in the Premier League can spend 30 million easy. Has to be redeemed imo. There’s an opportunity to make out big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule