So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kranjcar, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini, Totti, Ibrahimovic, Chivu, Terry
look for more on calciomercato.com I can't translate this!! maybe he is Braida suprise???

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FACT is, Berluska has a thing for Buckteeth ~ unfortunately. I'd rather have him have a thing for Eto'o.

100 million € offer according to Corriere dello Sport.... oh my.... :rolleyes: :o

Rossoneri4life

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka,gattuso,pirlo,torres,maldini,
plz let that be a load of crap!!!!! torres i want and diarra none of this ronaldihno hes a milanisti!!

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
Obviously this looks dubious, but I'm curious if anybody knows the details of Ronaldinho's contract. Wikipedia says, "Later that year in September, he signed a two-year extension of his original contract on with FC Barcelona. The new contract contains a minimum fee release clause that allows him to leave should a club make an offer to Barcelona of at least £85 million for him." What exactly does that mean? Anyway, €100 M is roughly £68 M.

Any idea how reliable Corriere dello Sport is?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dtlerch said:
Any idea how reliable Corriere dello Sport is?
They *all* pick up the rumors... Start one here today + you might see it published by 'reputable' media tomorrow ;)

My biggest nightmare is that Berluska, for lack of other rewarding activities, will make Milan his new full-time PASTIME, go on silly spending splurges like Abramovich + transform Milan into a circus. And what's a circus without a circus horse.... :rolleyes:

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
honestly, i think that the chase would be a waste of money, although he is becoming a legend, but i personally think that he is slightly overrated.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
GENNARO GATTUSO, Fabio Cannavaro, Andrea Pirlo
BoredGame said:
honestly, i think that the chase would be a waste of money, although he is becoming a legend, but i personally think that he is slightly overrated.

Are you crazy??!! :eek:

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BoredGame said:

At 26, I think most would say he's the best player in the world. Plus, if BBC News is correct, he generates "$57.8m (£30.8m)" per year with his marketability. If those numbers are correct and most of it goes to the club, wouldn't he pretty much pay for himself? Although, I would like to know where exactly that money would go.

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kranjcar said:
look for more on calciomercato.com I can't translate this!! maybe he is Braida suprise???
Ronnie has stated that he will stay at Barca, and if he goes, can't see any barca players to be his sucessor as the talisman of the team. And honestly, I'd choose Kaka' than 10 Ronaldinhos.

liko99

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Kaladze, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Jankulovski
i want diarra and torres

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rossoneroid said:
Ronnie has stated that he will stay at Barca, and if he goes, can't see any barca players to be his sucessor as the talisman of the team. And honestly, I'd choose Kaka' than 10 Ronaldinhos.

I really hope Ricky to stay.. because I was allways talking that kaka is better then ronaldhino, specialy for Italian serieA. can you remember wht hapends to ronaldo when he come to inter- to italian football!? so we should keep Kaka!!!

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
I think is a roumor...
Kaka is a better player than Ronaldinho...
News on Calciomercato.com are 50% realistic...
But if Ronaldinho will come to Milan, he will became a super star for rossonero fans....

Forza Milan!!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sorry, but some of you are really talking big bullshit! Kaka' is a great player, but he isn't better than Ronaldinho. No one is better than Ronaldinho...

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Gattuso_8 said:
I'm sorry, but some of you are really talking big bullshit! Kaka' is a great player, but he isn't better than Ronaldinho. No one is better than Ronaldinho...
You're right, but now... Kaka is Milan player and Ronaldinho is playing for Barcelona.
Kaka have played better than Ronaldinho at World Cup...

Because Kaka is playing for my favourite team please... I can say that Kaka is the best....

Forza Milan!!!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
dardar_3 said:
You're right, but now... Kaka is Milan player and Ronaldinho is playing for Barcelona.
Kaka have played better than Ronaldinho at World Cup...

Because Kaka is playing for my favourite team please... I can say that Kaka is the best....

Forza Milan!!!

Allright, but in this case it's not possible to discuss with you, because you're missing the objective sight...

dardar_3

Primavera
Reaction score
Gattuso_8 said:
Allright, but in this case it's not possible to discuss with you, because you're missing the objective sight...
Okey... If Ronaldinho will join AC Milan i will say that he is the best player in the world :tongue:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
according to Corriere dello Sport and tutto-sport we want ronaldinho but on their official sites it also says something about kaka going to real aswell hope this is bs why sell kaka to get ronaldinho

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gattuso_8 said:
I didn't say that Kaka is better than Ronaldinho, but if I have an option to choose both of the players, then I would pick Kaka', because he already settle with our style of play while Ronnie still a big question.

Kranjcar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rossoneroid said:
I didn't say that Kaka is better than Ronaldinho, but if I have an option to choose both of the players, then I would pick Kaka', because he already settle with our style of play while Ronnie still a big question.
Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo. Kaka please stay with us

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kranjcar said:
Totally agree with you. because who knows how will Rooni play when he will come to Italy. Do you still remember Ronaldo. Kaka please stay with us
I remember Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Javi Moreno, Jose Mari. Since Serie A has a different style of play with La Liga.

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kranjcar said:
Aside from his injuries (which could really have happened anywhere), what was the problem with Ronaldo?

As-21

Beginner
Reaction score
If Ronaldinho will come to Milan and Kaka will leave
that will be my greatest disappointment from the team ever.
I will prefer to see Milan in the Seria C than Ronaldinho playing in the
team. :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
how can I dare to choose...
he plays good, that's not the point, but if Milan gets him, we'll be not better than Chelsea - chasing after names. we should get players, not names

me, too .... as I said Milan would lose class signging him and letting Kaka go

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As-21 said:
team. :head: :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

Agreed. Never mant to see Ronaldinho in Milan, especially at kaka's expense :head:

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
rossoneroid said:
And he is younger...

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
As-21 said:

yes. i dont think we so desperate to get ronaldinho and the only way to get him here is by selling kaka to other. NO NO NO.