Week 33: Torino vs Milan - 18/4/2018

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
We play Torino at the Stadio Olimpico di Torino at a Wednesday night.Tough away match, with Belotti and Ljajic starting to hit form:(

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Play andre silva from the start. Even if he doesnt score, he still contributing to our build up play.

Kalinic
tenor.gif

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rino should change formation and play a 4-4-2 or some variation of it here.

Start Andre Silva and Cutrone both at the same time

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Fabio Maresca will be the referee for this game, he have been in charge of one Milan game this season, where we beat Crotone 1-0 in January (Bonucci's first goal)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
A healthy 0-0 draw that will satisfy Gattuso and the fans

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
All these draws hurt my head to look at. Please get a another win finally. Forza

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Please bench Bona for this game. Start Locatelli it maybe try moving Hakan to the middle and play Borini on lw or whatever.
I’m also beginning to think we should start with 2 strikers. All our attacking play go through wings and results in a cross that is either blocked or cleared by a defender. If our tactic is this predictable we might as well get some more bodies in the box, so that at least it’s not that easy to defend against. And since our midfielders almost never make late runs into the box, maybe starting 2 strikers is the way to go. It may make us vulnerable in the other end, but hey.. at this point I’d rather concede a few if it means we get our strikers going.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

LUL even goal versus Sassuolo looked like a fluke. Hit the bottom of the bar five metres away from goal, ball bounced and landed in the net.

Yeah, hit the fucking bar from five metres. Pro skills. Fucking plumber.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Kalinic first 11, also abate. Rino doing ridiculous stuff now

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Torino (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Bonucci, Ricardo Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Çalhanoglu

[Sky]

Abate & Kalinic :fp::fp::lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
if gattuso wants to give kalinic play time to regain his confidence, sub him in when we atleast 2 goals lead, thank you

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Torino (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Zapata, Bonucci, Ricardo Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Çalhanoglu

[Sky]

he waves the white flag already about the CL spot
not going to blame him because its over anw, but i dont like this attitude

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
A healthy 0-0 draw that will satisfy Gattuso and the fans
....Yep they'll be like but but but he's not Montella tho
But in the end, it doesnt even matter.
It does matter. Fans aren't paying their money to see their team play like shit and get shit results!

Start Cutrone and then bring Andre Silva.
That's beyond obvious :mb:
Thankfully Gattuso does not have that problem :proud:

[Sky]

Fuck
Me
:fp:

I can only draw hope in the fact that most of the time the papers get at least one detail wrong. Hopefully the Kalinic inclusion was to generate clicks.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Anybody else than me who would have no EL rather than playing in EL? Players usually get knackered playing in 2 competitions, and i'd rather see us play next season in only Serie A, and focusing on CL.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Anybody else than me who would have no EL rather than playing in EL? Players usually get knackered playing in 2 competitions, and i'd rather see us play next season in only Serie A, and focusing on CL.

So u dont want UCL either :cry:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
So u dont want UCL either :cry:

I'd love UCL, but with Inter winning right now, the train has left the station, and it would need a miracle to even reach the 4th place. I like being optimistic, but i just can't see us reaching CL, so i'd rather give the EL spots to Atalanta, Sampdoria and Fiorentina.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nah we need to get used to 2 games in a week, for when we do get in CL the season after next

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Fuck
Me
:fp:

I can only draw hope in the fact that most of the time the papers get at least one detail wrong. Hopefully the Kalinic inclusion was to generate clicks.

If Kalinic starts again. Its only because gattuso gave up on the race to top 4. Now he only wants kalinic to regain his form, to sell him later or keep him its tbd.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd love UCL, but with Inter winning right now, the train has left the station, and it would need a miracle to even reach the 4th place. I like being optimistic, but i just can't see us reaching CL, so i'd rather give the EL spots to Atalanta, Sampdoria and Fiorentina.

We play Juve in the Coppa Final... think we're in the EL no matter what :lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
why people care about EL so much, merda doesnt have to play this shit tournament and they are in top 4 atm, remember 2 games against arsenal ruined our momentum so hard, we were unbeatable before :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why people care about EL so much, merda doesnt have to play this shit tournament and they are in top 4 atm, remember 2 games against arsenal ruined our momentum so hard, we were unbeatable before :fp:

If teams from EL can ruin our momentum.... can't begin to imagine what teams from the UCL will do to us :cry: