The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - AC Milan Tactics
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2011, 23:27   #56

Originally Posted by sushanmilano View Post
Rino was a brilliant player and he was our only ball winner. His selection was justified as we started pirlo and seedorf in the other positions. But if our current tactics require us to have a defensive minded anchor then a player like nocerino who isnt defensively excellent or technically sound seems like a waste of space when we really need to score. I am aware of how much he runs and how hard he works but too bad. Your formation with seedorf and aquilani on either side of Van bommel and three strikers up front looks really good but its too adventurous for allegri to deploy. But i really think Pato has to play . Ibra had not gone inside the box since the roma game. He has basically taken over cassano's duties. and most of the chances are going to midfielders which is not ideal. Need a box striker. I hope allegri gives that formation another thought.

Cool. i will keep that in mind from next time
Originally Posted by sushanmilano View Post
Abate moves really well while attacking . He generally beats the opponent easily and is always ending up free somewhere around the box. This is when shit happens. His passing/crossing is quite bad from there. Either he overhits it or hits it right at the defender. Very frustrating to watch as every other aspect of his game is good right now and you expect a lot more from a fullback when he has lots of time and space to cross.
100% agree with every word in both posts.
Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote