Reaction score
72620_131976973649385_874289983_n.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Diego Maradona slaps journalist in face
Argentina football legend Diego Maradona slaps a journalist in the face after his car was surrounded by media in Buenos Aires.

Like a fucking BOSS!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Recent Messi nutmegs reminded me of these:

Great channel btw, with rare footage from his Argentinos Juniors days. I recommend the Skills #3 vid in particular: 3 mins of sombreros and another 3 mins of roll over fakes (Idk what it's actually called in English... just watch it!)

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Skill compilations - https://www.youtube.com/user/kei16662/videos

Match compilations, WC matches, lot of good Serie A ones - https://www.youtube.com/user/xiehao74/videos

Jammin you're an absolute LEGEND for sharing these.

This is GOLD

Once again.... a big big thank you.

Somebody just posted a pic of Diego in a football group.... within 10 minutes the comments were flowing in against him from old englishmen who still feel bitter. Quality admins as they banned 4 of em straightaway lol.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is what Diego had to put up with.

Nevermind eh... revenge was sweet in 86... and even sweeter in 1990 :D

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"If Diego were wearing a white tuxedo at a party, and were thrown a muddy ball, he would stop it with his chest"

Francis Cornejo (Scout who discovered Diego)

images

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Woah I would do the same! Always had this sneaky feeling that I am the reincarnation of Maradona

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Australiano could you explain why Zico and Romario are better than Diego?

Zico had all the odds in his favor to win the world cup but failed to lead a team full of all time greats (like Falcao, Toninho, Socrates, Junior, etc...) to success. Maradona not only lifted the cup but he did it with a team that entirely lacked all-time great talent. None of Maradona's teammates were included in the All-Star Team of 1986 whereas Zico's teammates Luizinho, Junior, and Falcao were included in the All-Star Team of 1982.

in matters of football
zico did for flamengo what maradona did for argentina(in only 7 games).
zico was important part of that team of brasil in 82.. the brain of the team was falcao.. so i dont think zico failed as you said.. he conducted flamengo in 1981 through america and through the world.. they beat liverpool 3x0 in the finals.
flamengo is what it is thanx to zico.. is the team with more supporters millions and millions follow flamengo until today even the team been all messed up..

i personal matters.. zico have builted several football schools for the kids in brasil.. romario is a congressman(this doesnt make him a better person.. but still) while maradona is just a drug addict comunist.. followed for a bunch of presumptions people(argentine are.. i live in the boarder with argentina i know them very well)

im not gonna even talk about the handgoal in 1986 against england or the drug in the water in 1990 against brasil, lets just enjoy the 0:14 of this video

and weep with this one

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Australiano could you explain why Zico and Romario are better than Diego?

Zico had all the odds in his favor to win the world cup but failed to lead a team full of all time greats (like Falcao, Toninho, Socrates, Junior, etc...) to success. Maradona not only lifted the cup but he did it with a team that entirely lacked all-time great talent. None of Maradona's teammates were included in the All-Star Team of 1986 whereas Zico's teammates Luizinho, Junior, and Falcao were included in the All-Star Team of 1982.

in matters of football
zico was important part of that team of brasil in 82.. the brain of the team was falcao.. so i dont think zico failed as you said.. he conducted flamengo in 1981 through america and through the world.. they beat liverpool 3x0 in the finals.
flamengo is what it is thanx to zico.. is the team with more supporters millions and millions follow flamengo until today even the team been all messed up..

i personal matters.. zico have builted several football schools for the kids in brasil.. romario is a congressman(this doesnt make him a better person.. but still) while maradona is just a drug addict comunist.. followed for a bunch of presumptions people(argentine are.. i live in the boarder with argentina i know them very well)

im not gonna even talk about the handgoal in 1986 against england or the drug in the water in 1990 against brasil, lets just enjoy the 0:14 of this video

and weep with this one

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Quality clip of Diego playing futsal. Keep it on the deck ;)

Here is a longer version of the same clip.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
La Habana, Cuba, il pibe de oro Diego Armando Maradona ospite da un personaggio che non ha bisogno di presentazioni: Fidel Castro. L'incontro (riguardante questa immagine visto che ce ne sono stati anche altri) se non andiamo errati ? avvenuto nel 2005, ma se in caso ci fossimo sbagliati con le date smentiteci pure.
Tra i due c'? comunque un'amicizia di vecchia data. Una foto che va oltre le idee politiche, o la fede calcistica, due mondi che si incontrano, due che in maniera diversa rimarranno per sempre nella storia anche tra un secolo.

11070626_668885536550204_2040261550636263024_n.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"My dream was to buy a house for my mom... And look how far I've come".

11015363_953847794666570_7767150066916790092_n.png

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diego's fabulous free kick goal against Juve (1985)

11060295_818795994886332_7307911636616217713_n.jpg

I gotta ask... what lead to the free kick being given inside the area ? .... the only thing I could think of was a back pass whoch the GK picked up... but even those were allowed in the 80's

Reaction score
in matters of football

and weep with this one

LMAO footballers ability should not be judge by his non football related atttitude. only a desperate fanboy would do that

Besides, zico never even won the copa america.. Brazillian mock messi for his argentina achievement yet zico totally flop with a brazil squad that is ten times better than messi's squad

deluded brazillian be butthurt :cool:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona in the Maracana

Flamengo v Boca, 1981
Zico & Maradona.
Maracana

11934935_798083066957063_3596242413139415471_n.jpg

71d79fc9385c73f0bc5c112efd32b4e6.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
in matters of football

Football matters:

Maradona did for Napoli wot Zico did Falmengo + the 7 games for Argentina that Zico cud not match for Brazil.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Napoli's Maradona takes on AC Milan's Ray Wilkins and Paolo Maldini in 1986.

12045777_684054401732207_7886946557067983298_o.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Per gli amici calciofili ultratrentenni, quante volte avete ascoltato commenti tipo "ma chi sei Zico? - "ma chi sei Maradona?" dopo un bel gesto tecnico in una delle tante partite da ragazzini che si facevano nei campetti dei nostri quartieri/paesi, negli oratori, per strada o sulle spiagge?. Ovunque abbiamo messo in campo la nostra passione e l'amore per il calcio e siamo cresciuti di pari passo con i nostri idoli. Gi? perch? tornando ai primi anni ottanta, il giocatore piu' rappresentativo di tutto il pianeta era certamente Arthur Antunes Coimbra ZICO fuoriclasse della Nazionale Brasiliana e leggenda del Flamengo. Le sue fantastiche giocate, i suoi meravigliosi calci di punizione pennellati dal Maracan? facevano il giro del mondo, ed arrivavano anche da noi in Italia. Certo all'epoca non c'era internet, non c'erano le tv a pagamento, ma chi voleva documentarsi sapeva come fare. Poi Zico arrivo' in Italia, ad Udine nel 1983, e la Zico-Mania si estese in generale. L'anno successivo il Napoli acquisto un giovane argentino di cui si parlava un gran bene, a Barcellona aveva fatto vedere le sue qualita' ma ancora non si era consacrato al calcio mondiale. Siamo quindi quasi nella seconda meta' degli anni ottanta e Diego Armando Maradona era in procinto di scrivere la storia del calcio e di proclamarsi come il piu' grande al mondo. Ma quello che vogliamo dire ? che ZICO e MARADONA hanno segnato un'epoca. In questa foto c'? il calcio: Brasile vs Argentina, grande classica, una delle sfide piu' belle emozionanti spettacolari e sentite, Zico e Diego i due numeri 10 della STORIA, che posano insieme indossando romantiche casacche di un calcio ormai estinto in una stupenda immagine in bianco e nero. Le parole sono superflue, questo ? uno scatto da annali del calcio, da mettere in un libro senza didascalie o racconti, parla da s?.
O GALINHO e EL PIBE de ORO... BELLEZZA, POESIA, STORIA.

Maradonazico.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2006 BBC documentary which sees Gary Lineker traveling to Buenos Aires to meet & chat to the worlds greatest ever footballer, Diego Maradona.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Noone did coke quite like Diego
CXzI3JoWkAACQeb.jpg:large