The Anime/Manga Thread II

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They look like regular like 2nd 3rd gym Pokes, not starters. That seal maybe worse than Oshawatt lol. The kitten could have some evolution potential tho. The legendary lion thing looks great.

I can't tell what has changed graphics wise cos I still haven't played ORAS let alone XY. :fp:

Compare 1:03-1:15 of the Sun/Moon video to this screenshot.

xy-screenshots.png

You should notice the difference.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Lame.

I hate how they focus more on the graphics now than the actual gameplay.

its marketing. better graphics = more interest and attention..they will get into more detail later on. this is the first trailer of any scrap of real in-game images.

deal with it.

They look like regular like 2nd 3rd gym Pokes, not starters. That seal maybe worse than Oshawatt lol. The kitten could have some evolution potential tho. The legendary lion thing looks great.

I can't tell what has changed graphics wise cos I still haven't played ORAS let alone XY. :fp:

they look like regular because they are meant to be regular. mold breaking isnt something gamefreak does, or does well rly. that diamond/pearl/black/white period though. LOL

grass/flying though is interesting.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its marketing. better graphics = more interest and attention..they will get into more detail later on. this is the first trailer of any scrap of real in-game images.

deal with it.

But that's the issue I have with the new Pokemon games. It's more about image than actual substance.

Emerald/Platinum I think had the perfect mix of graphics, story, and battle scenes.

As much as I love the Pokemon White and Pokemon Black 2 games, I think they focused too much on the movement in battle to the point where it got annoying. Nonetheless I still loved those games because of the story.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Boku no Hype Academia :b: :b: :b:

Both Anime and Manga are killing right now

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Hunter x Hunter

Chrollo's a little bitch using the hit and run method.
HxH

Says it's getting tiresome running from this fight, then spends the majority of it running from the fight :lol:

If Hisoka got a clean hit in, he could've attached bungee gum to Chrollo. That should switch the momentum.

I bet Hisoka is going to use Texture Surprise to fake Chrollo's book or more likely his bookmark, and get into all kinds of shenanigans with it.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HxH

Says it's getting tiresome running from this fight, then spends the majority of it running from the fight :lol:

If Hisoka got a clean hit in, he could've attached bungee gum to Chrollo. That should switch the momentum.

I bet Hisoka is going to use Texture Surprise to fake Chrollo's book or more likely his bookmark, and get into all kinds of shenanigans with it.

For real :lol:

I think with that last hit Hisoka attached the gum to Chrollo.

Now Hisoka has to make a choice of disabling Chrollo's right arm or taking the bookmark. He can't go wrong with either choice but I think disabling one of Chrollo's arms would help him change the tide of the match much more drastically.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

For real :lol:

I think with that last hit Hisoka attached the gum to Chrollo.

Now Hisoka has to make a choice of disabling Chrollo's right arm or taking the bookmark. He can't go wrong with either choice but I think disabling one of Chrollo's arms would help him change the tide of the match much more drastically.
HxH

Worth noting that it was Chrollo's book holding hand that got smashed. So far, he has only attacked with his feet, holding the book in one hand or using a two-handed ability with only the bookmark.
If his hand is crushed and rendered unusable, I think he will be forced to use only one ability at a time with the bookmark (and no summoned book), or two abilities that don't require his hands with the summoned book in the other hand, and two-handed powers cannot be used now like Sun and Moon (that Togashi shoutout/prediction to Pokemon :proud:).

Togashi rarely draws out fights (I think the longest "fight" was the dodgeball game, and that was ~8 chapters IIRC), so you could expect him to wrap this up in a couple of chapters.
That said, I feel like there's going to be more twists in the fight, we still haven't seen Hisoka using texture surprise, and it'll be a whimper if Chrollo goes out like this after his boasts.
Most likely, we'll get an interruption within the next 2 chapters.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So this is what rabb.it has descended to. From a fun online get together for semi-intellectual discussion of movies to milanicious trying to quench his thirst for hot Koreans. Shame.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
OP:

Sanji's brother :lol: molto interested to see his father

jinbei's gonna be in this arc :b:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OP:

Sanji's brother :lol: molto interested to see his father

jinbei's gonna be in this arc :b:

Glad we finally saw Sanji's family. I wonder what his brother's ability is since we got Sanji with fire and Reiju with poison.

Jinbe finally makes his return :b:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
OP:

luffy and chopper

black-guys-laughing.gif

big mom and her crew are straight outta disney

starting to think this might be a battle arc rather than retrieve sanji and escape

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OP:

luffy and chopper

black-guys-laughing.gif

big mom and her crew are straight outta disney

starting to think this might be a battle arc rather than retrieve sanji and escape

This panel had me dying when I read it :lol:

nm1pcmA.png

Tokyo ghoul anyone??

saw 5 episodes, not bad...

I'm currently watching D.Gray-man but tell me if you like Tokyo Ghoul when you finish watching it.

Schedule