The epic of Dzeko

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
that guy should be an inter fan :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
cat fight ,ladies in ur corners :D

Ken_Rosseneri

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Michael Essien, Pato, Messi, Flamini, Nesta, Terry.....
This fight reminds me of the fight Robinho had with Graversen when they were at real madrid..the year or two yrs after that Robinho left...He should've been here with us...we hardly fight among ourselves..at least not that i can remember

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Tension at Wolfsburg camp - move in Milan!

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
dzeko - ziani was more like "dzeko: calm down little guy, i don't want to hurt you" lol

This fight reminds me of the fight Robinho had with Graversen when they were at real madrid..the year or two yrs after that Robinho left...He should've been here with us...we hardly fight among ourselves..at least not that i can remember

crazy..

01.jpg

02.JPG

03.JPG

Last edited:

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MILAN: DZEKO
Fallito la scorsa estate, il colpo Dzeko potrebbe andare in porto nel prossimo mercato estivo. L'attaccante del Wolfsburg continua infatti a mandare segnali ai rossoneri e, in un'intervista rilasciata al sito della Uefa, non ha nascosto il suo desiderio di trasferirsi a Milano: "Il Milan - ha detto il bosniaco - è il mio sogno. Da sempre il mio obiettivo è stato quello di giocare in un grande club".

He definitely still wants to pack bags for milan. The ball is in B&Gs court. Double foult incoming?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
we shouldn't, can't, and won't get Dzeko in January.

But my #1 hopeful move for next summer is to sell Hunt and buy Dzeko. PLEASE B&G, if there ever was a guy more ready and willing to come to milan and be the piece we need it is Edin.

my #2 hopeful move is to bring in Ranocchia

#3 is to get Cigarini to backup our midfield and then take over soon

EDIT: i forgot about krasic as well. he'd be a great signing too. dzeko, krasic, ranocchia, cigarini, and criscito/santon. damn... milan would be back!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Loan Adiyah to livorno, buy krasic in winter (along a decent FB), dzeko in summer and for around 40million we can be back in the game easily.

pato-dzeko-krasic, cum material right there

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Loan Adiyah to livorno, buy krasic in winter (along a decent FB), dzeko in summer and for around 40million we can be back in the game easily.

pato-dzeko-krasic, cum material right there

We can't loan Adiyiah to Livorno. A non-EU player can't come into and out of an Italian club in the same window. Maybe they could do something so that Livorno seem to make the signing, or we could loan him outside Serie A.

Krasic is also tied in the CL. We can get both Dzeko and Krasic in the summer if we lose a non-EU player, but then would have to make our other signings EU or players playing in Italy.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

But my #1 hopeful move for next summer is to sell Hunt and buy Dzeko. PLEASE B&G, if there ever was a guy more ready and willing to come to milan and be the piece we need it is Edin.

EDIT: i forgot about krasic as well. he'd be a great signing too. dzeko, krasic, ranocchia, cigarini, and criscito/santon. damn... milan would be back!

Do you think its beneficial to bring a young defender like ranocchia to be a backup and stunt his developement? We did that w/ bonera who was suppose to be next great azzuri defender. He was capped at 20 years old... And well he never got enough time to develop.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Do you think its beneficial to bring a young defender like ranocchia to be a backup and stunt his developement? We did that w/ bonera who was suppose to be next great azzuri defender. He was capped at 20 years old... And well he never got enough time to develop.

i dont think we really did much to stunt bonera's growth... he joined us at 25 and didnt play that well his first year... he's been an inury nightmare since then... i think he just didnt develop from 20-25 as much as people were expecting

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score

My hopes for winter/summer are

1. Out Hunterlaaar - In Dzeko ( most likely in summer, hopefully in winter).
2. Out Janku - In new LB (Santon - Inter won't sell to us, Criscito, Zapata (LB/CB), Bale, Rannochia (LB/CB) ? )
3. Out Oddo - In new RB (Rafinha, Van Der Weil, Motta, Santacroce ( RB/CB))
4. In - a 3rd midfielder to rotate with Pirlo and Seedorf (Beckham in winter, someone else who will replace one of the 2 in the long run in summer).

5. Out dinho - In Krasic **( Will happen or not happen in summer depending on Dinho's form. If Dinho continues his good work, I am sure he will stay as Pato likes to play with him, Leo likes him now and our management drools over him. No way are we selling him if he is showing the consistency he has shown in the last 8 games in the entire season. If he starts sucking again, I guess he will be out and we will get a replacement. I don't hope for any of our players to suck and not have an improvement and I am not for removal of a player if he is in good form esp if he is Dinho as if he is motivated which Leo is doing now, he is very decisive. )

Other players to go should be the 3 contract expiries - Roma, Favalli and Pippo with our own former youth team players - Astori, Palochi and a primevera keeper taking the spots. It is a sad situation that most of the dream signings does't care much about our home grown players and look for ready made solutions from somewhere else. We have to promote from the primevera also.

In 2 tranfer seasons, 4 moves are not that expensive for a club like Milan. Might cost a maximum of 40 million with the Hunterlaar sale and saved salaries. With new sponsors etc , I am sure Galliani will be able to get 40 million just from club revenue without Berlu money. If he can't invest anythin , I hope Berlu sells. :mad:

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
isn't this the epic of dzeko thread?

the story continues...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/11/10/1615819/milan-want-amauri-juventus-will-replace-him-with-wolfsburg

It makes my stomach hurt when I think of it. A young, strong forward that scores a lot of goals and most important loves milan, ends up I jube. Meanwhile we buy another middle-team class players for a lot of money at a high age. Wonderful

T*ttoSport IS A JUVE RAG. The Daily Star is a more reputable news outlet. It's so bad you can't even type its name in, its blocked by forum.....

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

no i don't, but we should try a co-ownership deal with him just so other teams don't get him. he will be great i promise. plus, we have an angle that can't be matched by any other club in the world.... he gets to train with his idol.. Alessandro Nesta. that, my friend, is priceless and I can guarantee if he trains under Nesta and builds upon the talent he already has, he will form a fantastic partnership with Silva for the future.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He will be the most sought CF in the upcoming window. Nothing we can do about it.... It's not like Chelsea didn't try last summer. Chelsea, Man Utd, Juve, maybe barca/madrid who knows..... but you know what, if they sell we are in pole position. Hope he holds true to his word about milan and doesn't get all enthused over an extra couple thousand euros.

It's not like he's a secret guys, we'll face competition,nothing we can do now

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I am still positive we will get Dzeko. Dzeko wants us AND Milan wants him.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
We should go for Dzeko only if Hunter really doesn't make it till the end of the season. I still believe that Hunter will start scoring cause its in his blood. Leo said that he's doing good during training sessions and sooner or later he will show that on the field. Leo should involve him more though and after his recent comments im sure Hunter will get his minutes soon.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We should go for Dzeko only if Hunter really doesn't make it till the end of the season. I still believe that Hunter will start scoring cause its in his blood. Leo said that he's doing good during training sessions and sooner or later he will show that on the field. Leo should involve him more though and after his recent comments im sure Hunter will get his minutes soon.

Dzeko is exactly what Milan needs, which Huntelaar never will be.

I doubt Milan really wants him, which is sad.

What makes you think that?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I doubt Milan really wants him, which is sad.

we had a pre contract w/ him. Issue was wolfburg wouldn't let him go

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/12/1320828/milan-sign-edin-dzeko-report

June 2009-
The pre-contract is based on an eventual agreement between Milan and Wolfsburg. So far, the Bundesliga outfit have claimed their man was not for sale, but Dzeko's decision to sign for Milan is likely to put the pressure on the Germans.

The facts are we had an agreement. It wasn't about money either... wolfburg didn't wanna sell him period cause they wanted to make a run in UCL. Can't garentee we'll go for him again, but i have reason to believe we will

infact it was first reported in december 2008 when this was posted:
http://bosnia.worldcupblog.org/bosnians-abroad/dzeko-to-milan.html

So lets get our facts straight. We DID have an agreement. We did offer 20 mil. Wolfburg didn't wanna sell him at any cost. We had SOME money last summer, we just didn't wanna use it on 'anyone' Can't say we'll get him this summer, but the interest is there and he's claimed he wants milan.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ty, M84, I didn't want to say that AGAIN