Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
v Pescara will be Romagnoli's 100th appearance in Serie A!

This calls for 100 thumbs ups!

Maybe not... :)

Congratulations Alessio! :star:

❤️

:lol: did u actually post 100 thumbs ups then edited the post :lol: you crazy roma lover

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
People actually blaming Roma for that own goal ? It was funny and all but ones who r actually blaming him for it never played football IRL

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Our best CB after Thiago Silva's departure. Paletta & Rami come after Romagnoli.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
The only good player today. Awesome game individually... Flawless

Yeah i know, it's only Pescara, but we couldn't beat them so stfu

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Motm per GdS ! ❤️

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What a beast yesterday. Such a lovely player. His style of play (elegant CB) is dying out. Im so glad we got the best young CB in the world and with a style that is almost extinct :love:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^ agree with everybe who praises him but his hairs though :fp: it's getting worde week by week

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah I don't like the hair I wish he gets rid of it

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Ha ha, he just posted a pic of himself at the barbers!
❤️

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What a beast yesterday. Such a lovely player. His style of play (elegant CB) is dying out. Im so glad we got the best young CB in the world and with a style that is almost extinct :love:

:thumbsup:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
people actualy compare a talented player like ronagnoli with butcher paletta the fodder? who cant make normal pass ffs... makes idiotic penalties and red cards...

Romagnoli will be a great CB, just give him normal team not this shit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He finally cut his hair :proud:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hair, shmair ... you should see the beautiful words that our Alessio has posted today on his instagram & facebook - about how Zeman gave him his debut & then they meet again on his 100th appearance :love::love::love:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Picture!?

cf07985b14b56daf30a07f2bb9b04d6a.jpg

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Wanted to talk about his performance the previous match but left because of the disappointment....

Roma had an excellent game.

As someone pointed out its really stupid to compare paletta (butcher comparison good) to Romagnoli who is soo good on the ball and can pass as well....

His only weakness is that he seriously lacks pace....we desperately need a faster CCCB to play with him..

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Honestly after all those hair cuts i can definitely say that i like him better with short hair

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm happy he got rid of it :)

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wanted to talk about his performance the previous match but left because of the disappointment....

As someone pointed out its really stupid to compare paletta (butcher comparison good) to Romagnoli who is soo good on the ball and can pass as well....

His only weakness is that he seriously lacks pace....we desperately need a faster CCCB to play with him..

I don't know but it seems to me that he reads the game so well that his lack of pace is not an issue (but I don't even think he's that slow anyway)...

I miss Alex

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

butcher is an expression we use in our language to sometimes describe a player like that. No finesse, no touch, just raw power and fouls...

Yes, we need a fast Cb next to him. Seems Mussachio will be the new CB, dont know how fast he is...

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Paletta is better at long passes and overall defending, but Roma has potential and time to improve. But there's no certainty that's gonna happen.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Paletta is better at long passes and overall defending, but Roma has potential and time to improve. But there's no certainty that's gonna happen.

Romagnoli is better than Paletta in every aspect of the game, except maybe in building play. Positioning, marking, tackling, technique, speed, reading game, etc... Romagnoli is twice Paletta.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are u guys talking about? If there's one thing Romagnoli is best at it's his passing. Hes so good he's among the elite in Europe when it comes to passing. Paletta's passing is next to awful.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli & Paletta are team-mates, it's not either/or.

Imo the only thing Roma is bad at is.... I'll get back to you on that one ...

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't know why but he reminds me of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's Negan in that picture.

I can't be the only one.

Schedule