The ultimate streams & TV guide

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
Gatorbasu said:
Excellent instruction, I saw the whole freaking match with excellent clarity in Chicago, USA.

Thanks for posting it.
me too..jeje :D :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Is there any streaming links for the TIM Cup tonight?!?

Cheers.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Jasper said:
Marcello from Forza Inter forums said that the stream will be available in http://www.streams.forza-inter.com/ today. Let's hope the best from that Interista:)

It's not working.... when i open the site, i got this messege.../

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

----------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.34 Server at streams.forza-inter.com Port 80

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Milansom said:
It's not working.... when i open the site, i got this messege.../

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

----------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.34 Server at streams.forza-inter.com Port 80
What part of "today" don't you undertand?
Give time and have patience. If not then waste you energy by finding the stream yourself!
Anyway it is a fact that Forza-Inter server goes nuts often but have some faith.

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As I've said in the tournament thread, it's on TV Sport in Romania! :star:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Jasper said:
Marcello from Forza Inter forums said that the stream will be available in http://www.streams.forza-inter.com/ today. Let's hope the best from that Interista:)
Cheers mate. They've gotta be good for something! ;)
Opps spoke to soon...the link doesn't work. Looks like they're good for nothing.:D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcello said:
Streamerone Should show it on Canale 5 (Test 1)

More Links if so coming and website will be updated

from Forza Inter;)

Streamerone tutorials shoul be here too;) If not search google!

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Which is the best streaming program to use? (in the opinion of someone who deals with these programs on a regular basis)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
CAn any one please help me? i instaled this program PPStream BUT ITS IN CHINISE AND I DONT GET A WORD!!!

So i falowd the instruction i intasled the program i just clicked next and next in chinise.. etc and now when i click thoes sites were the game is supose to be nothing happens i see no loading screen anywere can any one help me plz?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
pussycat_doll said:
CAn any one please help me? i instaled this program PPStream BUT ITS IN CHINISE AND I DONT GET A WORD!!!

So i falowd the instruction i intasled the program i just clicked next and next in chinise.. etc and now when i click thoes sites were the game is supose to be nothing happens i see no loading screen anywere can any one help me plz?
Don't worried about that ! I understand Chinese and if the PPstream really will show this game, i can tell me which the channel show this game.:)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah but I WANNA WATCH VALENCIA PLAY NOW NOW...and i dont know how to do it so what do i do?:((((

Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
yeah but I WANNA WATCH VALENCIA PLAY NOW NOW...and i dont know how to do it so what do i do?:((((

Go here: http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

Scroll down to where it says:

"For This Week only The Links For The Games Will be This special Forum
[Need Short Free registration] "

Register, then go to the Forum, click on the Saturday 9/9 thread, an they give you a direct link to the PPStream Valencia game. Didn't check it, but they're usually dependable.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've tried watching some matches yesterday (Inter's, Barcelona's, Manchester United's, Valencia's) for a couple of minutes each using the links from http://www.rojadirecta.com and I must say they've all worked out great.

Hopefully their links to AC Milan vs. Lazio for today will work just fine.

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chivu, Nesta, D.Cisse, Inzaghi , Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho
please tell me what is the best streaming program to watch matches.
i never watch a match with streaming and y want to start with Milan - Lazio that`s wy y need a good streaming program.

pls help me

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
David said:
I've tried watching some matches yesterday (Inter's, Barcelona's, Manchester United's, Valencia's) for a couple of minutes each using the links from http://www.rojadirecta.com and I must say they've all worked out great.

Hopefully their links to AC Milan vs. Lazio for today will work just fine.

Yeah it will. Ive been using it for more thn a year now.Ive posted the link before i think for 1-2 of the cl games last year. Good luck.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats in spanish and i dont understand much can any one give a step by step what do wee need to run that site?

And take it from 0 cause me and probably other people dont know how to use this thngs.

Please?

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i`m tryng to using this thing for the first time today to see Milan - Lazio game and i heard that there are streaming programs but only in chinnese language what should i do then..........!?!?!?!? :conf:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
Thats in spanish and i dont understand much can any one give a step by step what do wee need to run that site?

And take it from 0 cause me and probably other people dont know how to use this thngs.

Please?

What exactly dont you understand? Hmmm on ur left (main screen) you can see the list of programs and matches highlighted for the day which includes Milan-Lazio. Just click on that link and you will see a list of channels and streaming software's required to watch the match. If you have PPstream thn click on the PPstream link which is highlighted. IF you have PPlive thn click on the PPlive stream. It depends on the software you use and the link they have available. Erm if you dont have the software try looking for it via google. Good luck :)

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
What exactly dont you understand? Hmmm on ur left (main screen) you can see the list of programs and matches highlighted for the day which includes Milan-Lazio. Just click on that link and you will see a list of channels and streaming software's required to watch the match. If you have PPstream thn click on the PPstream link which is highlighted. IF you have PPlive thn click on the PPlive stream. It depends on the software you use and the link they have available. Erm if you dont have the software try looking for it via google. Good luck :)

yes but i heard that this software are in chinese and you dont know wath to do with this software if you dont understand the language.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
DJ MILANO said:
yes but i heard that this software are in chinese and you dont know wath to do with this software if you dont understand the language.

Well you dont have to do anything with the software actually. All you need to do is install it which is similiar to installing any other software. Well once you install it you can go to the link david provided and get a direct link from that website.

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
il give it a try anyway to see if works

DJ MILANO

1st Class User
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think it work but i have to wait before the game started.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Where can I download the bloody software ? Can't find anything...

edit: find it. hope it works :(

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
MaGasTeR said:
Where can I download the bloody software ? Can't find anything...

edit: find it. hope it works :(

Well you can download ppstream, pplive, tvants and a few other streaming softwares from this site..

http://www.asiaplate.com/live.today.htm

good luck :)

ps: if you guys face connection problems and stuff try closing all ur p2p softwares.