Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Tottenham 0-0 with no midfield, T. Silva played in midfield ffs and still dominated the entire game with like 10 shots on goal :lol:
Arsenal 4-0

Gave Europe a blueprint on how to beat Barcelona
With a shit squad got amazing results against Barca who was the best team in the world at the time.

Beat Dortmund yesterday.
Allegri is simply the best

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Tottenham 0-0 with no midfield, T. Silva played in midfield ffs and still dominated the entire game with like 10 shots on goal :lol:
Arsenal 4-0

With a shit squad got amazing results against Barca who was the best team in the world at the time.

Beat Dortmund yesterday.

:lol: Yeah, because Inter and Chelsea hadn't done that before. Celtic also beat Barcelona.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like maxi pads would have done better right.

Anyways for those who might not know.... here is the genius allegri... got owned by 'Arry.

2011: Last 16 Tottenham 0-0
2012: Last 16 Arsenal 3-0
2012: Q/F Barca 3-1
2013: Q/F Barca 4-0

11018652_783716948364874_2769760678614642900_n.jpg

Theriouth quethtion

You would want Seedorf over allegri?

or are you disagreeing with me that allegri was the greatest Meelan coach since Ancelloti?

Either way.. You lose

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Arsenal 4-0

Beat Dortmund yesterday.

0 goals against Tottenham with a team that won the scudetto.

3-0 collapse.

Celtic, Inter, Rubin Kazan, Chelsea x 2 all showed how it was done

8 games vs Barca.... 1 win when they had a caretaker manager. Best team in the world ERRRRR No that was Bayern who battered them 7-0

Allegri is a flop in UCL. Pellegrini owned him.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Theriouth quethtion

You would want Seedorf over allegri?

or are you disagreeing with me that allegri was the greatest Meelan coach since Ancelloti?

Either way.. You lose

Nope General... u just lost.

This with no pre season or any experience :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10685725_770064493063453_407235648107277823_n.jpg

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Seedorf was so shit, he's a garbage coach and person. Was only good as a player. Piece of garbage doesn't even want another coaching job cause he knows he's terrible and is just after the money. Like when we won the Scudetto and he was crying for an extension. Inzaghi is no better though. Allegri got done in by lack of players, if we had waited and let him use Rami/Honda/Taarabt we'd be in CL right now.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I guess Seedorf gonna be hired by Juve next year

Or maybe Dortmund gonna sack Klopp and pick up Dorf

Look at that stat the dude put up!! It's gotta mean Dorf is da best!!! Right!?

Next

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
0 goals against Tottenham with a team that won the scudetto.

Hahaha, n00b ...if we had played with the same team that we had most of the year, there would be no story. Do you know that we were forced to use Merkel and Strasser in that game because we were full of injuries?

What about the first game against Tottenham ...Do you remember with what formation we played . Let me remind you, we had no midfielders, and were forced to use Thiago Silva in midfield and Yepes in defense... that's how we got the goal in counter-attack cause ofc Yepes is the fastest defender ever.

Statistics are like the bible, you can use them to come up with whatever conclusions you like. The fact remains that Allegri was wanted by Roma and Juventus and is currently hired as coach by the best Italian team while Seedorf is eating panettone at home :D. 10 years from now how many league titles do you think Seedorf will have won :lol: ?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Seedorf was so shit, he's a garbage coach and person. Was only good as a player. Piece of garbage doesn't even want another coaching job cause he knows he's terrible and is just after the money. Like when we won the Scudetto and he was crying for an extension. Inzaghi is no better though. Allegri got done in by lack of players, if we had waited and let him use Rami/Honda/Taarabt we'd be in CL right now.

Wow. Shocking tbh.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri is better than pippo, Leo and Dorf

Anyone who mocks allegri in the middle of the current shit pile Milan is in is a clown

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Should have let allegri continue after that 4-0 loss against mighty sassuolo? Looool

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
4-2 loss*.
Allegri >> seedorf >>>>>>> peepo.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The clown Allegri managed to get 22 points from 19 games lol. Yet we still got folks defending him. Seedorf came in and nearly doubled his points total. Then again up until a few weeks ago we had folks defending inzaghi so it dont really surprise me.

Struggled in the ucl. Owned by Ajax pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 wins . That right there is your mighty allegri.

The day he got sacked was the end of a 3 year nightmare.... 1 league title in a crappy serie a and folks thought he was the next Rocco.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tbf that ajax team was quite good. Even barca lost rhe year after when they played against them. Allegri lost the dressing room, thats why we slost so many games during his final season as coach of milan. Give him our current team and i reckon we will be atleast fifth. Seedorf is an enigma. I absolutely adored the man as a footballer but he isnt the type of coach we need tbf, besides, he did get lucky with a few results due to individual brilliance.

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The clown Allegri managed to get 22 points from 19 games lol. Yet we still got folks defending him. Seedorf came in and nearly doubled his points total. Then again up until a few weeks ago we had folks defending inzaghi so it dont really surprise me.

Struggled in the ucl. Owned by Ajax pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 wins . That right there is your mighty allegri.

The day he got sacked was the end of a 3 year nightmare.... 1 league title in a crappy serie a and folks thought he was the next Rocco.

Seedorf also got Rami, Taarabt, Honda. With Pazzini and De Sciligo also came back from injury. 4-3 loss to Sassulo at least happened after Allegri played the youth Bryan Cristante who was at fault for two of the goals. Seedorf comes and all the youth lose confidence (why are De Sciligo, Poli, and SES shitty now compared to with Allegri!!? Also losing Petagna and Bryan Cristante) and fans get excited about 8th place. Loser is now the ambassador of respect. Maybe if shitdorf got another coaching job and did well I'd change my opinion but he's a little leech that wants contract extensions, camera smiling opportunties, and to leak the mean things people say about him to the press to boost his ego. Didn't even play much for his national team because the coach wasn't very nice to him.

And hahaha doubling Allegris points? Didn't that happen after losing 1-0 and 3-1 to Atletico in CL and getting knocked out of Coppa by fucking Udinese!? Its easy to get point when you only have to play once a week.... well not for Inzaghi apparently.

Also Allegri always got out of the group stage. Europe isn't easy Man City, Chelsea, Man U also got kicked out of group stages. So it is an accomplishment, and lol Ajax game was due to Montolivos shitty red card.

But fuck Allegri also, and fuck these none experienced Coaches, even Conte would be better then Gattuso/Seeodorf/Inzaghi/Zambrotta/Leonardo hell bring in Gasperini we could probably get CL back.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Should have let allegri continue after that 4-0 loss against mighty sassuolo? Looool

:fp:

Anyways

If someone could trade allegri for peepo, I would approve immediately

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

^ full ******

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf also got Rami, Taarabt, Honda. With Pazzini and De Sciligo also came back from injury. 4-3 loss to Sassulo at least happened after Allegri played the youth Bryan Cristante who was at fault for two of the goals. Seedorf comes and all the youth lose confidence (why are De Sciligo, Poli, and SES shitty now compared to with Allegri!!? Also losing Petagna and Bryan Cristante) and fans get excited about 8th place. Loser is now the ambassador of respect. Maybe if shitdorf got another coaching job and did well I'd change my opinion but he's a little leech that wants contract extensions, camera smiling opportunties, and to leak the mean things people say about him to the press to boost his ego. Didn't even play much for his national team because the coach wasn't very nice to him.

And hahaha doubling Allegris points? Didn't that happen after losing 1-0 and 3-1 to Atletico in CL and getting knocked out of Coppa by fucking Udinese!? Its easy to get point when you only have to play once a week.... well not for Inzaghi apparently.

Also Allegri always got out of the group stage. Europe isn't easy Man City, Chelsea, Man U also got kicked out of group stages. So it is an accomplishment, and lol Ajax game was due to Montolivos shitty red card.

But fuck Allegri also, and fuck these none experienced Coaches, even Conte would be better then Gattuso/Seeodorf/Inzaghi/Zambrotta/Leonardo hell bring in Gasperini we could probably get CL back.

:fp:

i was gonna point out all the faults... but nvrmind.

Btw ... Allegri with a stacked juve played a weaker atletico this season... wonder wht the results were there then ?

Oh and Montys red card... in case you forgot we played them 4 times and he did not get sent off in all 4 .

But hey whatever man... Hail Allegri. Folks love to point to his win average in the Serie A whilst at Milan as being one of the highest... yet completely ignore his win % in the ucl during the same spell (34%) :lol::lol::lol: made the top 20 worst ucl coaches ;)

But yeah Hail allegri.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tottenham 1 - milan 0. Thats the only time i truly hated allegri.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tottenham 1 - milan 0. Thats the only time i truly hated allegri.

The first Milan game I went to... extra reason to hate him. Luckily we'd booked a stop over in Dam so it wasn't all bad .... well apart from travelling with my mate who's a Spurs fan.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tbf fuck all of them. They are all mediocre or shit. We need a real experienced coach with a winning mentality like conte or guus hiddink for ex.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Some people are used having it too good, and can't see when their team is full of shit... we can complain all we want about how Allegri was shit because the team was playing like shit in his last year... right now the only thing still left in shit is our team. No long term plan, no young players that have consistently good performance (except for Bonaventura) no money to spend for rebuilding the team, and you guys still complain about Allegri. Give me a break...

p.s. Yes, he probably had some shitty games also, but then again who doesn't. Even Mourinho and Ferguson do. Klopp had a shitty season at Dortmund and if he was at Milan he'd be sacked by now. Instead of getting stuck on a game or two you guys need to learn to appreciate the job that a coach does with the players that he has available. And the senatore-s that we had in their last year of contract (Gattuso, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Jankulovski, Oddo, Zambrotta, etc) were far far worse than when they were in their prime.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri had couldnt guide a scudetto winning milan side get past tottenham ffs. Had klopp or mou coached milan instead of allegri with that team at their disposal, we would have definitely progressed further in the ucl. Allegri is a decent coach but he isn't a top tier level coach. Having said that, allegri is much better than seedorf and inzhagi.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri had couldnt guide a scudetto winning milan side get past tottenham ffs. Had klopp or mou coached milan instead of allegri with that team at their disposal, we would have definitely progressed further in the ucl. Allegri is a decent coach but he isn't a top tier level coach. Having said that, allegri is much better than seedorf and inzhagi.

Seriously

You had to post that Jose Mourinho could have helped Milan more than allegri?

Schedule