Official: José Manuel Reina Thread

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
Starting to read some rumours that this guy is honored with the intrests of Milan.

Knipsel.jpg

He's not always 100% reliable although I think the Seria A would make up for that atleast a little, as there's less pressing than in the PL. Furthermore he has awesome reflexes and (I think) he's prety decent in the air. One on one he's not bad either.

He has a contract until 2016, but appearently (rumours though) he might be listed this january, as Liverpool has already shown intrests in Michel Vorm (Swansea) and Dorus De Vries ( Wolves).

I'd say he'd be a good buy, but it'll depend on the fee we put down for him.

What do you guys think?

(PS: Might already have a topic from some time ago, just checked page one, cba looking further.)

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
personally i see this guy going back to spain if he goes anywhere but you never know .not sure that i would love the signing especially if big money was involved and there would be a serious risk we could have a Dida 2.0 here if he came .that being said he can certainly play but i think perhaps someone like Rafael is better .

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
personally i see this guy going back to spain if he goes anywhere but you never know .not sure that i would love the signing especially if big money was involved and there would be a serious risk we could have a Dida 2.0 here if he came .that being said he can certainly play but i think perhaps someone like Rafael is better .

The only team in Spain I can see him goin to is Atletico as his father use to play for them and played in the european Cup final vs Bayern

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No thanks, this guy is on pretty bad form right now

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
The only team in Spain I can see him goin to is Atletico as his father use to play for them and played in the european Cup final vs Bayern

Atletico always has decent keepers, and now it's no different. With Courtois (atleast another 2 years) Joel and Asenjo they're settled.

If he'd cost us 10m+ it's a definite no though, Akinfeev is cheaper and better in that case. It's a decent GK and I can see him playing for Milan, but we'll see if the rumours change in actual facts.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's not even Liverpool quality, what could we do with him?

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
always liked this guy... excellent distributor. he hasn't been good for a while now but maybe a change of climate is what he needs to get back to his old self..

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Reina :eek: Hell NO :o

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Threads like these make me question whether half you actually watch football. If you think Amelia is just as good as Reina, then all I can do, really, is :fp:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Fucking clown. No

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lol we're not gonna get a new GK for at least 4-5 years...abbiati still young...after this season he's gonna be the full time club captain

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
4-5 years? abs is 35 and injury prone.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
at least 4-5

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sure :lol:

I give him 2-3 more seasons max.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Stekelenberg apparently wants out of Roma and wants to go to the EPL (or at least he did in the summer) and that Zeman wanted a keeper that was a better distributor... maybe this would be a good switch for both parties?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
first off, i want a cigarette..that gif actually made me get a cigarette

secondly, i want a lemon cookie. or i should say...a cookie with lemon frosting

third...i hope abbiati goes into politics when he retires, like sheva and weah

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
the lynchpin of the Spanish National team('s bench)

the orchestrator of the World Cup and Euro wins with his motivating speeches and tireless work in training

yes please. :o

if you need further proof of his value, check out a day of his life as written in his diary.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
the lynchpin of the Spanish National team('s bench)

the orchestrator of the World Cup and Euro wins with his motivating speeches and tireless work in training

yes please. :o

if you need further proof of his value, check out a day of his life as written in his diary.

yeah that diary was hilarious