Week 35: Milan - Bologna 06/05/2019 20:30 CET

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Another shot at three points and the possibility to fight for 4th.

Milan have been disgustingly bad for two months now, and are at the brink of total collapse with Gattuso barely hanging on to his job and capitano Alessio Romagnoli being sent off as the icing on the shitcake in the humiliating defeat vs Torino.

For many fans we are beaten and out of the race for 4th. Mathematically that isn't the case, and there is still a very slim possibility of grabbing 12 points in our last four games which potentially can be enough for 4th. This is when the team needs our support, even though they barely deserve a spectator after these last games. However, we're at home and we have our backs against the wall. The players must find their inner diavolo and show some fucking spirit these last games. If not for Gattuso, then for themselves and their ability to attract buyers. Or maybe for the fucking jersey.

Bologna are coming off a win and probably consider us there for the taking. Fuck them and let's win!

After this it's Viola away on my birthday, Frosinone home after that and we round off with SPAL away. All. Winnable. Fucking. Games!

My preferred XI:

Reina
Abate - Musacchio - Caldara - Rodriguez
Kessie - Bakayoko - Calhanoglu
Paqueta
Piatek - Cutrone

Let's get back to winning ways and the core emotion of the fan experience: HOPE!

FORZA MILAN

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we win all our games we make 4th, 100%

No way Atalanta get 4 points from lazio away and juve away (their cup finals 4 days before juve game)

Cant see roma winning all of genoa A, JUVE H, sassuolo A

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

No way Atalanta get 4 points from lazio away and juve away (their cup finals 4 days before juve game)

Roma are likely to bag 7 points in their last 4 I think.

Time will tell. If we just deliver we will make it. 68 points is enough for 4th

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Sassuolo have 0 points in their entire history in home games vs. Roma. Also Genoa are beyond awful. Juventus game can go either way, Roma won this fixture last year but can go either way.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sassuolo have 0 points in their entire history in home games vs. Roma. Also Genoa are beyond awful. Juventus game can go either way, Roma won this fixture last year but can go either way.

Gained a bit of form sassuolo.

Genoa are always tricky away- regardless of form

Juve have nothing to fight for- so wont rest players- juve can play at 10% of their ability and still win. They have to be really really poor to lose

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Start biglia and start suso, musacchio for rb instead of conti and put abate/caldara as cb

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
juve can play at 10% of their ability and still win.

Pretty sure you're a Juve fan. Juve can play at 10% of their ability and they still take it in the ass after gobbling up that ref dick.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure you're a Juve fan. Juve can play at 10% of their ability and they still take it in the ass after gobbling up that ref dick.

They were garbage vs inter at the san siro and drew

They got outplayed vs lazio at the olympico and won

We battered them in turin but still lost (penalty decision didnt affect the game, as we scored 10 minutes after anyway)

I would be AMAZED if roma won all their games

If we win 4 games- we get cl 100%- no arguments

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we get 16 points we head back to champions league. If not then that’s it for us.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Another shot at three points and the possibility to fight for 4th.

Milan have been disgustingly bad for two months now, and are at the brink of total collapse with Gattuso barely hanging on to his job and capitano Alessio Romagnoli being sent off as the icing on the shitcake in the humiliating defeat vs Torino.

For many fans we are beaten and out of the race for 4th. Mathematically that isn't the case, and there is still a very slim possibility of grabbing 12 points in our last four games which potentially can be enough for 4th. This is when the team needs our support, even though they barely deserve a spectator after these last games. However, we're at home and we have our backs against the wall. The players must find their inner diavolo and show some fucking spirit these last games. If not for Gattuso, then for themselves and their ability to attract buyers. Or maybe for the fucking jersey.

Bologna are coming off a win and probably consider us there for the taking. Fuck them and let's win!

After this it's Viola away on my birthday, Frosinone home after that and we round off with SPAL away. All. Winnable. Fucking. Games!

My preferred XI:

Reina
Abate - Musacchio - Caldara - Rodriguez
Kessie - Bakayoko - Calhanoglu
Paqueta
Piatek - Cutrone

Let's get back to winning ways and the core emotion of the fan experience: HOPE!

FORZA MILAN

:star::star::star:

This match day thread opening deserves a win.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Win you mother fuckers

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
They were garbage vs inter at the san siro and drew

They got outplayed vs lazio at the olympico and won

We battered them in turin but still lost (penalty decision didnt affect the game, as we scored 10 minutes after anyway)

I would be AMAZED if roma won all their games

If we win 4 games- we get cl 100%- no arguments

If any of the CL chasing teams win 4 games in a row, it would be amazing.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Win all our matches?

Lets see the magic of winning without having a shot on goal.

God this team has raped my soul!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wonder if the clown will play Piatek, probably still thinks its somehow his fault the team isn't getting results.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Donna
Conti/Abate - Zap - Cal - Laxalt

——Baka —- Biglia——————-

Samu —-Paqueta——-Borini

————Piatek———————

Biggest problem we have is a lack of runners creating space on the pitch . Hakan and Suso on the wings with RR left back has meant negligible off the ball runs.

Samu has had some good games at RW and he’s been played Out of position mostly after that . He gives us movement and pace atleast .

Borini will atleast run and press them non stop which is what we need instead of static Hakan .

Biglia Baka and Paqueta are capable of moving the ball around quicker and beating their man (not so much Biglia but he has a good passing range)

Kessié is just a fucking massive brainfart who fucks up so many build ups due to his empty brain . Suso no need to say anything and while Hakan I still believe isn’t a bad player but isn’t cut out for SerieA. Needs to go to a league where he gets more space and teammates who actually run and Create space off the ball

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Wonder if the clown will play Piatek, probably still thinks its somehow his fault the team isn't getting results.

That’s not right . Gattuso has never blamed Piatek or anyone for that matter for losses . He’s always blamed himself

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
If we get 16 points we head back to champions league. If not then that’s it for us.

That would indeed be an extraordinary accomplishment.

If Rino can pull it off, give him lifetime contract!

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
That would indeed be an extraordinary accomplishment.

If Rino can pull it off, give him lifetime contract!

:lol: 16 points from the remaining matches would be water-into-wine level grintics.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
That’s not right . Gattuso has never blamed Piatek or anyone for that matter for losses . He’s always blamed himself

Except he totally did, and that's why he benched him. Apparently Piatek was suppose to shoot magic balls out of his ass, with the non existing supply he has been getting.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Let's see if having actually lost 4th place changes the mentality. Maybe the players feel better chasing then defending a position. Maybe they'll feel less pressure, maybe more. But here's hoping that there's a positive change.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Great opening post Hitchens.
My one and only visit to watch the team this season. I hope I can bring the luck you and Necro brought against Lazio in the league.

Forza Milan!!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Except he totally did, and that's why he benched him. Apparently Piatek was suppose to shoot magic balls out of his ass, with the non existing supply he has been getting.

tenor.gif

Great opening post Hitchens.
My one and only visit to watch the team this season. I hope I can bring the luck you and Necro brought against Lazio in the league.

Forza Milan!!!!

:star: :star: :star:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"Can Milan win this game and the next three to reach top 4 with Gattuso as coach?"

giphy.gif

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Pingu did Raz Hack your account