Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
DRose update

he says 'physically feels great, but mentally he's struggling still with cutting and slashing'

Typical post-ACL tear. I wouldn't expect much from him this year. We probably won't see 'the real Derrick Rose' until next season, if at all.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Players votes on all-star reserves-
http://hoopshype.com/articles/sierra/the-all-star-reserves-according-to-players

Here are the final results:

EASTERN CONFERENCE
Backcourt
Kyrie Irving, Cleveland
Jrue Holiday, Philadelphia
Frontcourt
Tyson Chandler, New York
Paul George, Indiana
Chris Bosh, Miami
Paul Pierce, Boston
Joakim Noah, Chicago

Backcourt
James Harden, Houston
Stephen Curry, Golden State
Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City
Tony Parker, San Antonio
Frontcourt
Tim Duncan, San Antonio
David Lee, Golden State
Zach Randolph, Memphis

Lol at kyle korver getting a vote. He probably voted for himself :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Most assists from Teammate to teammate

Scorer/ Assisted by / Total Assists
Durant- Westbrook- 126
Griffin- CP3 ----------125
Ibaka- Westbrook---- 98
Peirce- Rondo--------- 96
Thad Young- Jrue ----- 96

Not bad for 'not a PG'. The type of pressure Russ puts on D's which gives teammates easy looks is ridiculous. Durant's a monster, but Ibaka is not.... Ibaka needs to be purely set up.

Durant definitely benefits from easy shots and cuts off westbrook aggression.

There's a reason every stat shows OKC being best when Russell attacks/shoots the most.

He definitely can be frustrasting, but he does so many good things which help the team, even if his shot is inconsistent as hell

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Kd is in most of best scoring/shooting season ever

Gonna join 50/40/90 club at highest volume ever. Get the fuck out you're ridiculous.

More athletic bird or dirk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Pierce going to Allstar game again ?

Nice

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I think Durant might be best scorer I've ever seen.

Just the efficiency on such high volume, and literally from ANYWHERE on the floor. He's an amazing shooter from everywhere with anyone on him.

Also his handle is just so good. People say it's unfair he can shoot over people, but seriously.... PG handles.

you know how fucking hard it is to handle thru lane at 6ft11 without turning it over

All he's gotta do is continue to get stronger, and post more and he'll be most complete scorer of all time

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Ya..it was obvious to me when he was at Texas

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was shocked how his shooting looked like a medieval siege weapon, trebuchet

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
“I’ve tried to go out of my way to get (Howard) the ball. Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I’ve got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I’m going to shoot, so his back is turned. I’m trying to think about getting him the ball a lot — take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I’m fine with that. If that’s going to help our team, I’m more than willing to do that.

“I’ve constantly tried to help him out, tried to talk to him,” Bryant continued. “Two o’clock in the morning, three o’clock in the morning. Texting him. Sharing reading materials. Anything to try and help him.

oh Kobe, I dont know wheather to laugh or cry :lol: but its so true, I noticed this too, Kobe going up and Dwight instead of following the ball just turns his back getting ready for boxing out, while he has clear view of the ball and if he receives it its the open dunk :(

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Do yourselves a favor go to grantland and read Simmons + lowes new joint convo article on lakers. It's 100% dead on

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Steph curry gonna drop endless treys on okc tonight

Bring it thunder

(So terrified of Durant)

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Lakers are the worst team in history of the Nba

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
No one cares about lakers. So 2002

Warrior resurrection.

Great game. Kd did make some uncharacteristic but honestly we hung whole game. When Bogut comes back we should be above clips. They're not special beyond cp3.

Klays really growing. Thank Jerry west!

I love this new ownership group. We're here to stay. Warriors will be new celtics, mavs etc.

And yes. Steph curry is a top 15 player. His threat alone scares teams do bad to open up court

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Steph Curry career v. Westbrook-

Curry-
23 ppg, .530 fg%$, .455 3pt%, 6.3 apg, 3.4 rpg, 3.8 to's (bad)

Westbrook-
20.7 ppg, .429 fg%, .297 3pt%, 7.3 apg, 4.9 rpg, 4.8 to's (worse)

-

I love westbrook, rose, parker, rondo, kyrie etc. as players. Could make a strong case Curry is on par or better than all though.

-

Steph's got us 26-15 at the moment while we start 2 rookies, and a 2nd year player, our rotation is inexperienced as well, and we're missing our center. We're regularly playing David Lee at center (6ft8) and still winning. Not easy

-

If Bogut can give us any sort of production on par with his past, when he returns, I think we can surge to pacific division title and a 2 or 3 seed.

Clippers are WILDLY overrated. We got more playmakers than them. They just happen to have 1 who is better than all, but 1 man can't do it all.

And I would LOVE to beat out clippers for division title. Because Clippers are only team in nba (aside from recent expansion team, Charlotte) to have NEVER won a division title. LOL Clippers.

Beyond that the amount of Clipper bandwagoners is disgusting. It's like 50% of Laker fans decided to jump on Clipper bandwagon. I'll atleast respect Sasha and co. for sticking by the shitstorm that is the Lakers.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol how little Steph looks identical to grown up Steph-

By the way, not that anyone cares... but where they are walking (Steph and Dell) is not SF... that's lake merrit in oakland. Not really a Lake... it's like an inlet of the bay... a tidal lagoon is official term, i believe. Weird it's called 'lake' but w/e

On another note, as story goes... 11 year old Steph would beat some of Dell's NBA teammates on the Charlotte Hornets and Milwaukee Bucks in games of HORSE. Kid could shoot

bahaha, the Mark Jackson Shimmy Shake Returns!-

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol

so Curry is the best combo guard on the planet (since hes better than Westbrook, Parker etc), but he can't lead a team to title? make up your mind.

And stop hyping fucking Bogut, fatass hasnt played for two years and in every post of yours there is something along the lines when Bogut comes back... nothing will happen when Bogut comes back. he will probably be shit or injured

and stfu about the Warriors in general. shit franchise. :o Clippers are better even without Paul, their team is incredible besides him. They have players like Crawford and Odom who are coming off the bench. these two would be starters in Golden state. Not to mention Chauncey.

and dont even dare say that David fucking Lee is better than Griffin.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol

so Curry is the best combo guard on the planet (since hes better than Westbrook, Parker etc), but he can't lead a team to title? make up your mind.

Did westbrook lead okc to title?
Did Rose?
Did Parker? Pretty sure Parker was 3rd best player on Spurs then, just like he is now. Go ask any knowledgeable spurs fan, any knowledgeable NBA fan.... it goes duncan, Manu than TP

and don't take that as an insult to them... i think they are good players. I'm just saying Steph's every bit as good.

I'm just saying he's a all star player.

Players who can lead teams to title are basically lebron, durant and some elite big men like duncan, garnett, dirk. It's a select list for sure

And stop hyping fucking Bogut, fatass hasnt played for two years and in every post of yours there is something along the lines when Bogut comes back... nothing will happen when Bogut comes back. he will probably be shit or injured

Bogut is such an upgrade you have no idea.

Not surprised becauase your understanding of basketball is on par with a 5 year old. We're using a rookie who is an ok defender who is averaging 3 points and 5 rebounds

Bogut is only guy in NBA (aside from Dwight who does it on higher volume) to average a double double and 2 blocks per game.

Think about it. He's better than Marc Gasol, if fit. BUT reality is.... we don't need that.

if he can give us 10 and 10, and be a good defender, that'll make a HUGE difference.

We're giving up a position each game.

and stfu about the Warriors in general. shit franchise. :o Clippers are better even without Paul, their team is incredible besides him. They have players like Crawford and Odom who are coming off the bench. these two would be starters in Golden state. Not to mention Chauncey.

Crawford and Odom would not start oveR Klay and Lee, are you fucking kidding me?

We had Crawford and he was who he is now.... A SHITTY CHUCKER.

wow he scores v. back ups. He's ONLY been a successful player as a 6th man/back up. He's found zero success as a starter

Jarrett Jack has been so much better as a 6th man. Same with carl Landry to Odom.

And don't you fucking DARE call clippers a better franchise

Warriors have titles

Clippers have NEVER won a division

Clippers are biggest joke of a franchise on earth. Their owner is a slum lord who has
-been sued multiple times for sexual harassment
-been sued for being a racist by employees and tenants

he lawsuit alleges Sterling told Baylor that he wanted to fill his team with "poor black boys from the South and a white head coach".[8] The suit alleges that during negotiations for Danny Manning, Sterling said "I'm offering a lot of money for a poor black kid."[8][9] The suit noted those comments while alleging "the Caucasian head coach was given a four-year, $22-million contract", but Baylor's salary had "been frozen at a comparatively paltry $350,000 since 2003".

BIGGEST joke, and i fucking hate people who claim to be clipper fans but were laker fans in 2010. So pathetic. Madridista like pathetic.

The clippers are despise able.

and dont even dare say that David fucking Lee is better than Griffin.

all i can say is he's been better this year and every year they've played head to head.

Griffin is overrated as fuck. And I don't even think Lee is great. Neither are top 5 big men by any means. Probably not top 10.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Here's a better thing. I'll give you my paypal right now... wanna make a bet?!

i bet you $100 clippers don't get past second round. because it's a 1 man team. I'll bet you $500 they dont reach finals

none of their players can do shit in half-court, which is necessary in playoffs.

Spurs, OKC would crush them. Warriors have their numbers. And I don't rule out memphis.

They'll face spurs, and Duncan will slow it down and own Blake. Blake won't be able to do anything in halfcourt per usual which is why he's no where near as good as you think. All athleticism. no actual game. You need to play the half court in playoffs

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
And yeah, i'm not overhyping anyone brio

i was at last nights game.

i go to warrior games. I have for 20 years. I blog on the team, i have for years. I blog on NBA in general. I understand the sport. I know what's good, and what's bad. And yes I'm fucking excited cause we finally have good owners after 17 years of the only owner considered on par w/ Donald Sterling (clippers peice of shit owner) in terms of suckiness. we'll be a long term fixture, don't you worry.

So get off my nuts.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The real irony-

Rest of american basketball fans love warriors cause of their history, their style of play historically (exciting and good bball), and they have a history of being poor... so it's a feel good story we're doing well... teams also full of likeable players.

Curry was america's darling in college 4 years ago. Lebron has a boner for him

foreign no-knowledge fans hate because it's not a known brand to them like real madrid and bartha :lol:

"Absolutely," James said after Wednesday's shootaround. "And this is what he expected out of himself as well. But when you're dealing with injuries, it kind of hampers your game. I mean I've watched him a lot, went to see him a few times in college, so I knew what he was capable of doing. It's good to see him play at a high level right now. Health has a lot to do with it."

Thanx bron. Ambassador of 'basketball the right way'

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
gonna take my bet madridista?

put your money where your mouth is..... i'll bet you $100 cash money.....

we could go 100 euros if you prefer

Schedule