International Friendlies

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
England - Netherland.
Mouth watering encounter. Hope Netherland will win to really thumb down the Brits. I just read somewhere that MvBasten will call up Seedorf again. Any bit of truth in this?

Italy - Turkey
Brocchi and Gila got the call up. Nesta and Pirlo were left out, mirroring their performance.

Is the Italy match a friendly?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
menon_inc said:
Is the Italy match a friendly?
Italy-Turkey game is friendly. Italy is in the same group in EURO 2008 Qualifiers with following: France, Scotland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Georgia and Faroe Islands.

Anywayz Estonia grabbed their only victory this year so I'm pretty happy. Belarus went down 2-1 in Tallinn.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Switzerland - Brasil
Luisao, Kaka
:) Kaka's statistics are superb! 6 goals in 7 games or so!!!!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^^ of course, kaka is kaka :star: :star:

LOOL did anyone see materazzi's goal? it was for turkiye(?) he scored a fuckin' own goal...unbloodybelieveable

and that mistake by the turkish goalkeeper...LOL

and gila missed a golden chance, which kinda sucks but just unlucky and brocchi really tried a few times i guess :D the debutant ;)

gianluigi buffon's worst nighmare is the players of his own team, zaccardo and materazzi...god if i was him i'd give materazzi a slap! it looked like buffon was thinking "i give up, i'm surrounded by idiots" after the goal by materazzi...

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
nah.. thought it would be boring so I wanted to study for my test tomorrow.
HAHA MATRIX YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!
what was gila's golden chance?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
iHeartRicky said:
nah.. thought it would be boring so I wanted to study for my test tomorrow.
HAHA MATRIX YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!
what was gila's golden chance?

ohh it went something like this: outside the box, we had Di Natale, two turkish defenders and gilardino and Di Natale passed the ball to gilardino and now he was alone with the goalkeeper in the box and the goalkeeper came out and gila lifted the ball and it went like half a meter outside goal! :eek: man you should've seen his hopeful face..he looked soo dissapointed that i got really upset :)

and abt when Di Natale scored because of that goalie mistake, donadoni did not look proud..he actually looked like he was ashamed :eek:

thats the best explaination i got for now..hope someone got highlights later ;)

man, i "postponed" all my HW, won't sit there with books when italia are playing..god, :tongue:

good luck man
bye, missing out on second half here

buffon out, amelia in
goddamn..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If you have VLC Player then you can follow clips here. (maybe even without it but with that one you can do it for sure)

Edit: cant really see that Brocchi thingy...

Last edited:

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
I saw the thingy.. He's been brilliant! I'm proud :proud:
btw Materazzi is a moron! haha

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
what did the turkish goalie do?

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
^^ of course, kaka is kaka :star: :star:

LOOL did anyone see materazzi's goal? it was for turkiye(?) he scored a fuckin' own goal...unbloodybelieveable

and that mistake by the turkish goalkeeper...LOL

and gila missed a golden chance, which kinda sucks but just unlucky and brocchi really tried a few times i guess :D the debutant ;)

gianluigi buffon's worst nighmare is the players of his own team, zaccardo and materazzi...god if i was him i'd give materazzi a slap! it looked like buffon was thinking "i give up, i'm surrounded by idiots" after the goal by materazzi...

Unfortunately not. Don't know why but this own goal made me laugh. Of course I want Italy to win, but I'm still pissed-off of Materazzi because of the derby. So he deserves this own goal. :D
Poor Gigi, feel really sorry for him. But Gigi, don't give up and come to us. :)

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
iHeartRicky said:
what did the turkish goalie do?
he kicked the ball attempiting to pass it to his teammate but it bounced on Gila and Di Natale got it and scored

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anitafranc said:
he kicked the ball attempiting to pass it to his teammate but it bounced on Gila and Di Natale got it and scored
I SAW IT HILARIOUS

BTW; its official now:
players who play for INTER MERDa have the URGE to score.... an OWNGOAL! puahaha

i just have to repeat myself :d

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah bad day for Inter haha I just saw Maicon's owngoal.. shame he was playing for Brazil.. but Kaka scored! which was also a goalie mistake.. but hey he scored and I'm happy! and he was the captain and the number 10!

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
super funny day!!!!!!!!!!!!

first this asshole Materazzi finaly get the o.g.-my dream come true!!!

then Luis Aragones may finally go fuck himself,after that miserable defeat to Romania!!!

it seems like his players loose on purpose,so this old bag of shit can go retire.

also this Drogba is unstopable-he scored again!!!!! and funniest thing Chelsea just signed Magnus Hedman-sweden goalkeeper!!!!

best thing-Kaka scored!!!!!

and again,of course England proved their weakness.

also very interesting-Kala's team got the Uruguay from the balls!!!!

good day for science!!!(a.k.a. Dexter) :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Well Gila & Kaka were...uhm good positioned when the respective goalkeppers made a mistake.

Brocchi :star: Never thought I was going to say that, and for a moment he was like possesed by Gatusso's spirit.

Two own goals, and the 2 made by Inter players (well from the games I saw).

Both games were incredibly bad, btw.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
it was the last match from italy this year an i`m a little bit angry cause they didn`t win,but still happy for brocchi and especially for matterazzi :D :mad:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Egypt 1-0 South Africa

:D

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanissimo said:
it was the last match from italy this year an i`m a little bit angry cause they didn`t win,but still happy for brocchi and especially for matterazzi :D :mad:

i think they did very well considering italia had their C team while turkye was using their A team. you understand? :)
and the game had a very good first half..really exciting and i think they did very well considering what kinda of players were playing for italia

ROFLMAO @ materazzi..god, i laughed alot too..but screamed the most because gigi looked upset

i agree rosanna03

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
crazymilangirl said:
i think they did very well considering italia had their C team while turkye was using their A team. you understand? :)
and the game had a very good first half..really exciting and i think they did very well considering what kinda of players were playing for italia

ROFLMAO @ materazzi..god, i laughed alot too..but screamed the most because gigi looked upset

i agree rosanna03
C Team?
Buffon, Oddo, Canna, Materazzi, Zambro, Camoranesi, De Rossi and Gila were in the starting 11. Is this the C team you mentioned?
By the way how can you know that we played with our A team without knowing any of our players' names? [You were saying, Turkish goalie, Turkish defender, etc. in previous posts] LOL.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes you need luck....
I still dream about the Goal vs Argentina

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
snn said:
C Team?
Buffon, Oddo, Canna, Materazzi, Zambro, Camoranesi, De Rossi and Gila were in the starting 11. Is this the C team you mentioned?
By the way how can you know that we played with our A team without knowing any of our players' names? [You were saying, Turkish goalie, Turkish defender, etc. in previous posts] LOL.

LOL..i'm sorry man, didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything,..

what i ment was that during the second half they used a C team..and you gotta agree there, camoranesi out, buffon out and alot more

but it was a really good game and the first half was really good because the turkish guys were some real competition for the italians!

because my father knew the players names and i've seen some of them play, galatasaray i think! :rolleyes: :head:

and besides the comentators said that italia were playing with their C team

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomasson scored two goals today in the friendly between Denmark and Australia (3 - 1)

bryan1202

Chileno De Corazon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20
Brazil 0 - 2 Portugal

83' Simao
90' R.Carvalho

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
anitafranc said:
Tomasson scored two goals today in the friendly between Denmark and Australia (3 - 1)
damnit! i really thought australia would be better than this :eek: i was kinda impressed during WC and had made a bet with my that that australia would win :cry:

i knew that portugal would win this one..LOL my dad is kinda brazil fan :-)eek: ) haha so i won one and lost one..

who's tonight?
croatia - norway = croatia wins ;)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
JDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im happy for him.....didnt relaly want him to leave milan...was a good person to have on the bench, but im glad hes at villarreal now and scoring well!!
Forza JDT.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Today Egypt Vs Sweden, last fixture between both was 4 years ago in Cairo Stadium and Egypt won 1-0, Sweden were using their youth :D

The game is to be played at 8 PM CLT, Cairo Stadium. Egypt's biggest stars: Mido, Ahmed Hassan, Hossam Ghaly, and Mohamed Zidan are to attend the game tonight.

While Sweden will be available without their biggest 3 stars, Zlatan Ibrahimovic due to his fight with the coach, Freddie Ljunberg due to his injury, and Henrik Larsson due to refusing to return from his international retirement.

Mido
_41319678_mido_afp300.jpg

Ghaly
1288-7.jpg

Zidan

1110997032.74166.jpg

Hassan
ahmethassan.jpg

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
KAKA' 22 said:
Ahmed Hassan! The former Besiktas player. I like him, even though his contract wasn't renewed due to foreign player restriction. I guess it would have been nice to make him a Turkish citizen, considering that he has spent 8 years in Turkey. So he wouldn't be gone because of the restriction :)
He plays for Anderlecht now.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Brazil got fucked in the ass! YAY! :D Two amazing goals, exactly the same way from the same place, but by different players.