The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I keep telling myself it won't be Wenger because this is exactly what Gazidis doesn't want - Wenger with extensive control for a long time just like before at Arsenal.

However the rumours keep coming back. Is it just lazy journalism or is there some truth to it.

No to Wenger please. And x100 if he is coming for more than 6 months and establishes another Arsenal full of Diabys, Cygans, Senderoses and Joel Campbells.

I think its a lazy rumor. We aren't going after him.

I really hope Leo is quietly working on someone like Jardim.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I keep telling myself it won't be Wenger because this is exactly what Gazidis doesn't want - Wenger with extensive control for a long time just like before at Arsenal.

However the rumours keep coming back. Is it just lazy journalism or is there some truth to it.

No to Wenger please. And x100 if he is coming for more than 6 months and establishes another Arsenal full of Diabys, Cygans, Senderoses and Joel Campbells.

But Wenger's shit is better than Gattuso :proud:

You know you're fucked when a mod says stuff like that

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven't said that we should replace Higuain. I'm hoping he will rediscover himself, but I fear he won't.

There are games that you play "well" but end up drawing but that game vs. Frosinone definitely was not "it". We cannot continue to lose points, I think SPAL is absolute last straw.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I say no to any non-interim coach rn. In summer we'll have a chance to bring back Carlo, and most better coaches also like to start in summer. If there's a slight chance of Conte, he already said that he's not gonna take a club in winter.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
There are games that you play "well" but end up drawing but that game vs. Frosinone definitely was not "it". We cannot continue to lose points, I think SPAL is absolute last straw.

I agree.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I say no to any non-interim coach rn. In summer we'll have a chance to bring back Carlo, and most better coaches also like to start in summer. If there's a slight chance of Conte, he already said that he's not gonna take a club in winter.

Not getting 4th place isn't going to do us favors in terms of FFP.

We kind of need that to happen. Under Gattuso, I just don't see any improvements. The players are now just going through the motions of passing and watching their team mates trying to create. We look about the same as when he took over from Montella.

We really need 4th place at all cost which is why management is thinking about investing in January. No way are they going to continue with Gattuso if we play like this. Also, its not a guarantee that those said managers are just going to want to take over the mess (who knows where we will end up with Gattuso)

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I think its a lazy rumor. We aren't going after him.

I really hope Leo is quietly working on someone like Jardim.

Amen to that.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

We kind of need that to happen. Under Gattuso, I just don't see any improvements. The players are now just going through the motions of passing and watching their team mates trying to create. We look about the same as when he took over from Montella.

We really need 4th place at all cost which is why management is thinking about investing in January. No way are they going to continue with Gattuso if we play like this. Also, its not a guarantee that those said managers are just going to want to take over the mess (who knows where we will end up with Gattuso)

Then we get an interim who is better than Gattuso, isn't hard to find. Getting some washed up asshole like Mou or senile Wengy on a big contract that we're gonna die to terminate 6 months later is 2x as stupid as keeping Rino at helm.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Elliot is not a company that filled with stupid employees like Gattuso fanboiz that never understand what a good coach is.
A good company would never let an unproven manager with bad performances continue working on particular company project. Company like Elliot would never relying on "faith".
I believe Elliot already have proper research and analysis about who should they hire to replace Rino.
And I believe he is one of those famous names.

Scaroni, Gazidis, Leo, Maldini, Moncada (new chief scout)
are great individuals with proven track record on their current role (except maldini)

Brace yourself. Great coach are coming!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
thankfully, due to his blameless nature maldini cannot help but do the right thing..how fortunate his presence has become. i am very glad that gattuso will not be sacked

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I honestly think the only coach who would be willing to come here in January and could do well with the team in Jardim.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Elliot is not a company that filled with stupid employees like Gattuso fanboiz that never understand what a good coach is.
A good company would never let an unproven manager with bad performances continue working on particular company project. Company like Elliot would never relying on "faith".
I believe Elliot already have proper research and analysis about who should they hire to replace Rino.
And I believe he is one of those famous names.!

this is who elliott is filled with:

XaksWtb.png

i'm sure these bankers have many ideas about calcio..... :monto:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thankfully, due to his blameless nature maldini cannot help but do the right thing..how fortunate his presence has become. i am very glad that gattuso will not be sacked

Maldini? Blameless nature?
:lol:
after his retirement he blame Galliani and chinese new owner multiple times.
Blameless maldini also gave his middle finger to curva sud.

Let's see buddy

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Why are sick people tolerated here? Now we're gonna allow shitting on Maldini? :lol: remove the hazard

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Elliot top management indeed doesn't understand football.
But they do have people who understand.
Should I continue? What kind of stupidity is this

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can't make 5 consecutive passes, can't score in 4 straight games (2 against relegation sides) and can't score a single goal from set pieces. Wtf are you even discussing? :fp::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and the people elliott hired, who understand calcio...?? maldini and leonardo :lol:

grazie paolo rino resta

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Gattuso will be sacked after Spal game, no mater if we win or not. 100% sure

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I’m with mr Gees on: Trust Elliott

however, Maldini might be leading with his heart vs his head if he is vouching for Rino right now.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
in less than 3 weeks since they were hired Leo and Maldini gave Rino what he needed.

Unfortunately, due to his tactical mastermind, within 4 months Rino makes Higuain looks like Kalinic with beard.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini? Blameless nature?

after his retirement he blame Galliani and chinese new owner multiple times.

Blameless maldini also gave his middle finger to curva sud.

Let's see buddy
Get help.

There is still time.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
in less than 3 weeks since they were hired Leo and Maldini gave Rino what he needed.

Unfortunately, due to his tactical mastermind, within 4 months Rino makes Higuain looks like Kalinic with beard.

Not even going to mention the injury crisis or will you blame that on his training methods

What else are you going to blame him for? World hunger?

He’s got to go, but you’re delusional, my friend.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso fanboiz only care about Gattuso.
I care about this club.

That's different.

Forza Milan.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not even going to mention the injury crisis or will you blame that on his training methods

What else are you going to blame him for? World hunger?

He’s got to go, but you’re delusional, my friend.

then why did all the injuries occurred during training?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm sure Higuain lacked service when he missed the pen vs Jube after stealing the right to take it from Kessie like a pig :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.