The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
everytime i log on i see sessheva taking massive Ls from MR, its so entertaining

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

I've said it more than a few times... Gattuso I think will lean to this, if he has the right tools.

front 3 of : depay and Immobile/Belotti, with Hakan behind.

Mamma mia... my toes tingle, and Im not even a depay fan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
everytime i log on i see sessheva taking massive Ls from MR, its so entertaining

giphy.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rodriguez:Se arrivasse un’offerta del Bayern, credo che ogni giocatore della rosa del Milan ci penserebbe. E’ uno dei primi club al mondo, tutti andrebbero a Monaco. Se invece chiamasse il Borussia, ci penserebbe di più, ma secondo me con una buona offerta potrebbe anche dire di sì”.

RR is so happy at milan he is willing to listen to any offer.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
JR Smith, you getting in all the posts you can before I own the commode?

I can appreciate that.

Shame you didnt listen. I tried 100 different ways, but you're stubborn like a mule.

aaaaaaaand, lemme guess... This solid source is wrong because you want it to be... right?

right.

:lol:

Later, bruh.

you are definitly why maybe somethimes i hate LI more then that fraud deserves.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CorSera - Milan, the 10 million Mr. Li did not leave Shanghai

Yonghong Li paid the 10 million euro capital increase, but this money did not start from Shanghai as rumors said in recent hours: as explained by Corriere della Sera, this tranche also followed the usual via Hong Kong -Luxembourg.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Milan, il mercato estivo sarà influenzato dalla sentenza dell’Uefa

as i told many times ,if we are kicked from europe our mercato will be much different

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sheva taking massive blows from MR, but he cant really lose.
If LI is a fraud indeed, sheva wins, if he delivers the money and good mercato, Milan wins.

Win/Win :D

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

as i told many times ,if we are kicked from europe our mercato will be much different

As YOU told?

Every fucking media source has said this since the news came out, you quote altering, bad translating fool.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Rodriguez:Se arrivasse un’offerta del Bayern, credo che ogni giocatore della rosa del Milan ci penserebbe. E’ uno dei primi club al mondo, tutti andrebbero a Monaco. Se invece chiamasse il Borussia, ci penserebbe di più, ma secondo me con una buona offerta potrebbe anche dire di sì”.

Hope Nostradamus doesnt see this... he'll come out of his depression.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Il Gironale: Appereantly, Fassone didn't meet Yonghong Li because he was in South America for mercato-reasons.

Pavon we can? :eek:

They better hurry the f up.. less than two weeks till the wc starts

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This little forum beef is getting really annoying

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't it Mirabelli's job to use up airline miles for players?

Yeah. As always, I take every media report with a grain of salt. Especially in these turbulent times I find it hard to believe that Fassone is flying to South America in order to scout or negotiate a deal.

On the other hand, he did that already before with Musa, RR and A. Silva if I recall it well. So who knows. :)

Fassone, 25th of may: "Without EL the budget of our mercato for this summer would be lower."

Fassone, also 25th of may: "The sentence of UEFA will not affect our mercato, we never thought of bringing 10-11 players like we did last year to begin with. There will be 2 or 3 important additions. It remains only to see if we'll have 20 Millions less or more to pay them."

You see guys, the facts about what our mercato is supposed to be are out there since 10 days. Every day medias come, take that up and spice it up with a different flavor. But in it's core, it's the same story every day: The budget of our mercato will depend on the sentence of UEFA. However, there willl be a mercato.

Now please – please! – stop jumping on every bit of fake news out there and use as an exchange your common sense. Grazie.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fool is VERYyytttt BAD WORD TO SAY friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule