Golden posts

Should we have a post of the day thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Wish him all the best at his next stop. No longer consider him a Milan player. Once a player opens up a conversation with another club he is considered gone. No more giving 100% of concentration and focus. Thanks for all the work Gianluigi.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
someone needs to find the argument between Hitman and i forget who, when they thought Hitman was Brett hart the whole time

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You weren't on the forums then...

Hmmmmm... how would you know this?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i have serious time management issues but my leadership skills have never been in doubt. Question my ability to arrive on time, don't question my ability to lead, organize and follow through on things that are of personal passion for me

part of being able to connect with people, a skill i pride myself in having, is being able to speak like the people you connect with.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You're an idiot.
People hate Pirlo because he didn't give a shit for 4-5 years and then left on a free to a Rival. Not to mention that he insulted Milan in his book and said he wanted to leave in 2006 to Real Madrid.

Sheva and Kaka always played well and gave it 100% on the pitch and they left for decent fees abroad not to a direct rival on a free. They never talked shit about Milan either.
Not to mention that Sheva got a lot of hate back in the day when he joined Chelsea, your underage ass simply doesn't remember it. Most people called him a traitor back then too(me included).

You Pirlo fanboys should have left the Milan fanbase back in 2011 and become Juve fans. Fucking cancer.

:star::star::star::star::star:

Say "NO" to historical revisionism.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
You're an idiot.
People hate Pirlo because he didn't give a shit for 4-5 years and then left on a free to a Rival. Not to mention that he insulted Milan in his book and said he wanted to leave in 2006 to Real Madrid.

Sheva and Kaka always played well and gave it 100% on the pitch and they left for decent fees abroad not to a direct rival on a free. They never talked shit about Milan either.
Not to mention that Sheva got a lot of hate back in the day when he joined Chelsea, your underage ass simply doesn't remember it. Most people called him a traitor back then too(me included).

You Pirlo fanboys should have left the Milan fanbase back in 2011 and become Juve fans. Fucking cancer.

Ahhh those days ... when Pazik being called bitch everywhere :tongue:

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was at genoa watching who..?
taarabt drake?
who was there? girl i wasnt...
wait a minute..calm down
i was at genoa watching who??
git the fuck..
man....u know what?

Girl, I'm not about to sit up here and argue with you
About who to sign or call no names, real talk
See girl, only thing I'm tryin' to establish with you is not
Who's right or who's wrong
But what's right and what's wrong, real talk

Just because Di Marzio say she saw me at genoa with some other bitches
Sitting with preziosi, smokin' and drinkin' and kickin' it,
tell me, girl
did he say there were other players there???
did he say there were other players there???
were there other players there?????
well tell me this:
how the fuck he knew i went to genoa to watch taarabt drake then??
when the whole field packed..wait a minute, let me finish what i got say
i signed 11 players this summer and ur listening to di marzio????
i dont know why you fuck w that jealous twitter follow whore anyways
always accusing me of some old bullshit, when i'm just trying to make a good side
mirabelli you did this..mirabelli i heard you did that, don't you think i got enough bullshit on my mind?
hold up---didn't i just sign bonucci for 40 million the other day? hmm, yea ur ass was smiling then
uh--gave who some damn money..??? i didn't give aubemeyang any money girl

Congo at his best.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Minute 92. Milan 0 Frosinone 0. Serie A. Gameweek 2.

Once again, Gennaro Gattuso's men are headed for yet another embarrassing draw against minnow opponents. The fruitless attacks of the Rossoneri pathetically lead to their 35th corner of the match. But Coach Rino has had enough. He had within his authority, the power to plant a tree that will bear the sweet fruit of victory, and he decided it was time enough.

The substitution board is hoisted in the air, but the numbers displayed could not be discerned, for luscious, golden dyed curls of afro styling blocked the electronic device from sight. The spectators and players alike quieted in awe of the absolute tower of a man sporting the afro-labyrinth of hair, quietly make his way on the pitch for his debut. The only sounds now were the angelic chirpings of the birds nested within the gardens of his hair, signalling the arrival of an otherworldly footballer.

He makes his way into the penalty area with graceful slides across the muddy surface. The whistle sounds and the corner is taken high. The man brute muscles his way in to the six yard box, wielding dual blade elbows, glistening red from the blood of midgets. The ball swings in hard, the keeper dives and extends the very tips of his fingernails in a brave attempt to deflect the football.

It was in vain. A massive, throbbing upper torso of great girth and width, but with the delicacy and love of a new mother's bosom, hurls itself on to the ball, chesting it down with an air of supreme dominance into the back of the net.

Calcio, thy destroyer has cometh, and his name is Marouane Fellaini.

Lord Jammin in ripping form

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Political prisoner Montolivo

1YqGDjv.png

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I dont get it

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This needs to be immortalized for posterity :proud:
Imagine thinking I have time to read that crap :lol:

Looking forward to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting really tired of some of these people. Scared of this barely dangerous virus while still stuffing their face with McDonalds :fp:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Where is Jasper's Les Grossman video after Ibra signing?