Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
NEXT 3 POINTS

Lazio-vs-Milan-Prediction-and-Tips.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Time's not official I think.

This is gonna be REALLY tough. Getting a point out of this fixture will be a victory. Lazio look fluid already unsurprisingly.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
When wa s the last time we won 3 in a row to start the season?

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ill be at the game! First ever Milan game sitting in the lazio end at the curva nord

Stop Immobile and M-Savic and we should be fine, we have to be so much better though

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why are you sitting with the Lazio curva? (Dont even dare to wear a Milan jersey).

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are you sitting with the Lazio curva? (Dont even dare to wear a Milan jersey).

Couldnt get away tickets, dad brought them for me as a surprise, didnt even know that we were planning on it

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Couldnt get away tickets, dad brought them for me as a surprise, didnt even know that we were planning on it

Ah cool. Enjoy the game and take plenty of pictures.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im gonna wear my jersey underneath my jumper. I hate taking pictures tbh, I prefer to soak up the holiday abroad rather than taking lots of fucking selfies

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score

This is gonna be REALLY tough. Getting a point out of this fixture will be a victory. Lazio look fluid already unsurprisingly.

Maybe under the old management but a draw should never be a victory under the new Milan.

If we cant win against an average Lazio side home or away we wont be getting 4th place. They couldn't score at home to Spal so we shouldn't be too worried.

This game isn't for a couple of weeks so gives the team more time to gel and hopefully Biglia will be ready.

Forza Milan!

Reaction score
Too early to predict anything for now. After two weeks, everything could change a lot. We did win away game against Lazio during 15/16 season. So let's see what we have after international matches.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Lazio looking fluid? a point vs Spal and 89 min winner by Milinkovic-Savic against Chievo?

Anderson is injured and he's doubtful for the match, Keita surely wont be playing (if he'll stay at Lazio), they're getting Paletta today/tomorrow, so we could expect an early red card on their side ;) :D

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
For yesterday's game, I guessed the scorers correctly, but not the score. Hopefully, I can get both this time.

0-1

Bonucci

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lazio is usually our bitch.

Thats what jube fans said.

This milinkovic savicic chap looks very promising. Will be fun watching him eventually fall out with lotito when he will want to leave but nobody will offer a billion euros.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Will be at 20:45 CET on Sunday as its the only big match of that week + Europa commitment for both 4 days later

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Win this and we could be on a good winning streak. We play Udinese at home and SPAL after that...

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Bonaventura better be back. Teams are going to start double teaming suso when they know we only score goals attacking from that side of the field....

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Week 03: Lazio vs Milan - Sunday 10/09/2017 - 15:00 CET

2-3

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ill be at the game! First ever Milan game sitting in the lazio end at the curva nord

Stop Immobile and M-Savic and we should be fine, we have to be so much better though

you better not celebrate like a maniac when we score :lol:

if we humiliate them 5 0 you better cry my man or else i fear for ur safety

would be funny seeing dcfcfan on tv celebrating in the middle of the lazio curva :lol:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
arent lazio fans one of the most aggressive in italy?? :)

Who cares? If it came to it I would bring some of my boys draped in Milan gear and sit with their ultras :lol::lol::lol:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Im gonna wear my jersey underneath my jumper. I hate taking pictures tbh, I prefer to soak up the holiday abroad rather than taking lots of fucking selfies

It's going to be far too hot for a jumper

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
God damn internationals. Same thing every year :mad:

I'm so excited for our new team. I'd be really jelly and curious as any other supporter

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
God damn internationals. Same thing every year :mad:

I'm so excited for our new team. I'd be really jelly and curious as any other supporter

Nothing to worry about, we have 6 matches in 18 days once the international break is over

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
3-1 fodderbile hattrick

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Expecting a win here and Hakan to put in a serious shift. Anyone know if Bonaventura will be ready for this?

Schedule