Week 08: Inter vs Milan - Sunday 15/10/2017 20:45 CET - FORZA MILAN!

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Skriniar: ‘Milan aren’t in crisis’
By Football Italia staff

Inter centre-back Milan Skriniar insists “Milan are not in crisis”, urging his teammates to be wary ahead of the derby.

The two sides meet on Sunday night in the Derby della Madonnina, with the Rossoneri having lost their last two games in a row, but the Slovakian international doesn’t expect a team in disarray.

“I’ve been thinking about Milan since I finished Slovakia’s match with Malta,” Skriniar told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’ve been focusing on it for days now, it’s a big match for us and for the fans.

“Milan are not in crisis, we can’t trust their latest results. They have great players who are used to getting out of these kinds of situations.

“The derby is a game to itself, so for that reason it’s extraordinary. There are no half measures, we have to win, not least for our growth.

“On Sunday there is only victory.”

Inter have only dropped points in the draw with Bologna, but their style of play has been criticised…

“It’s important that we’ve won six games out of seven. Even if some say we’re not playing well, we’ve brought big results home. We can work calmly to improve.

“[Coach Luciano] Spalletti has given us, and continues to transmit to us every day, a winning mentality.

“The Scudetto? Our strength is perhaps not thinking about the final victory. We’ll take it game-by-game and at the end we’ll see where we are.”

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Googy

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Sheva Pirlo
We're going to destroy inter this sunday. Come on ... cant wait for that

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hopefully Suso had enough practice over the last 2 weeks to understand the system of play.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure about Silva's Hold up play

Always though silva needs a big striker playing with him

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He does, but I think our intent is to focus possession on the wings. Silva's role is to be the free man.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Not sure about Silva's Hold up play

Always though silva needs a big striker playing with him

Silva's hold up play is his strength lol

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Milan +240 money line

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I'm starting to get a really good feeling about this. We're just meant to win this game.

Silva hold up play and first touch are super promising. I'm really hyped for how complete he'll look 2-3 years down the road.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
occhi della tigre!!!!!!!!

NoEasyWayOut
YDPzBM.gif

giphy.webp

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lets humiliate these cunts and their overrated squad and coach. Fuck these cunts

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We need an enforcer this game and i choose Paletta

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We really need to make a statement against one of our direct rivals and the Derby is the perfect occasion to prove this team is capable, albeit not consistently at this moment in time.

A good win and the pressure subsides, defeat and we're in turmoil(it's that simple)

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
I'm starting to get a really good feeling about this. We're just meant to win this game.

Silva hold up play and first touch are super promising. I'm really hyped for how complete he'll look 2-3 years down the road.

:star::star::star:
And even before Kalinic's confirmed injury, I was hoping Silva would start. Let's allow him to ride this wave of confidence he earned while playing with his NT.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
We need an enforcer this game and i choose Paletta

Who's Paletta? Is he the guy who got humiliated by shinter's youth team?:lol::lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can put on Paletta at minute 90 after getting a comfortable lead so he can get his obligatory red card.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We can put on Paletta at minute 90 after getting a comfortable lead so he can get his obligatory red card.

Exactly. His role is to only break legs

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
7-1 time. Burst the Spalletti bubble.

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
Here hoping for a win at any cost. It will be the start of a beautiful thing I hope.