M

MassterMark

the one & only:

džeko....pato

g rossi

hamsik....hernanes....krasič

criscito....t silva....nesta....abate

handanovič​

bench: flamini, d gennaro, boccheti, kjaer, santacroce, antonini, abbiati, storari; paloschi, neymar, strasser, pasini, albertazzi.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Masster returns and Milan start winning again...coincidence? I think not. Jasper is obviously to blame for Milan's poor form :o

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Masster returns and Milan start winning again...coincidence? I think not. Jasper is obviously to blame for Milan's poor form :o

The season I wasn't able to watch Milan we ended up in UEFA Cup :o

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
@ Stoy: I would add Ranocchia to the list. He's young , Italian , tall ( over 193 cm ) and would be useful in set pieces since Silva/Bonera/Bocchetti are not that tall though they may hv good leaps in the air. Moreover he is playing at Bari therefore, it should be easy to make a swoop.

I would also say that Seedorf and Pirlo will probably retire here, if they want to stay no one can stop them since they are well respected by the board. They don't need to play every game, they could be useful in big games.

I dont expect much buys at this winter transfer market or even next summer. But i would expect these players as a minimum requirement:

1. CF/SS = Dzeko ( If Hunt fails )

2. WF/AMF= Krasic - we need a relatively young and creative AMF for the present and future

3. SB/SMF= Rafinha - Been linked to us and would be a great buy

and

4. CB= Ranocchia - Like i mentioned plus he is a Nesta fan.:)

I would agree with Dzeko, Krasic, Ranocchia "he Need Lot of Experience but he has the the capabilities and talent" BUT Not Rafinha; I would choose Criscito for his power endurance and Defensing Scale.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I would agree with Dzeko, Krasic, Ranocchia "he Need Lot of Experience but he has the the capabilities and talent" BUT Not Rafinha; I would choose Criscito for his power endurance and Defensing Scale.

Criscito, Dzeko, Krasic, Ranocchia, but also Kacar (and Bocchetti / Kjær) please.

And Pandev because he's cheap?

M

MassterMark

borriello....pato
pirlo [ronaldinho]
jankulovski....flamini....strasser [d gennaro]
antonini....tsilva....nesta....abate
abbiati [storari]

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
borriello....pato
pirlo [ronaldinho]
jankulovski....flamini....strasser [d gennaro]
antonini....tsilva....nesta....abate
abbiati [storari]

I support your formation but I have To change Some if you permit me:-

------------Pato-----------------------Boriello-----------
--------------------------Pirlo---------------------------
-------Jankulovski-------------------------Flamini--------
------------------------Ambrosini------------------------
----Antonini-----------------------------------Abate-----
--------------------T.Silva-----Nesta--------------------
-------------------------Abbiate-------------------------

We can guarantee Healthy Wingers and Solid MF and Keller Strikers.

But the Truly Problem is the Mechanism Function of the Team As a whole Part, and

1- How Flam and Janku can attract Multi Players Like R80 and Seedorf Do?
Why I mention this point because Pirlo need space to create magical pass or Amazing Shot.

2- Can Jankulovski and Flamini Have Smart Shots on Goal and make Smart Passes?

3- Do Jankulovski and Flamini have enough skills to deceive the opponent Players and create space to himself "Each one' and others?

Need answer From You Specifically.;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Sorry Japer But I'm not gay like You, I hope You find your Lover soon!!!;)

God made 'Adam and Eve' not 'Adam and Jasper'?...hmmmm...then who made 'Jasper'?"

Last edited:

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi
Go with the 4-3-3

--------------Abbiati---------------
Abate----Nesta---T.Silva----Zambrotta
-----Flamini----Pirlo-----Gattuso----
----Pato-----Borriello----Seedorf

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I Want from Leo to Give the Younger Players Chance

----------------Dida---------------- \Abbiati \Storari
-----------Nesta---T.Silva---------- \Kala \Bonera "When is covering from Injury
Abate-----------------------Antonini \Dodo \Zambro
---------Flamini----Strasser--------- \Gattu \Ambro
----------------Pirlo----------------- \Seedo
--------Pato------------Gennaro----- \Zigoni
---------------Borriello-------------- \Hunt

:star:Rock & Roll Milan On Young We Trust:star:

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I Want from Leo to Give the Younger Players Chance

----------------Dida---------------- \Abbiati \Storari
-----------Nesta---T.Silva---------- \Kala \Bonera "When is covering from Injury
Abate-----------------------Antonini \Dodo \Zambro
---------Flamini----Strasser--------- \Gattu \Ambro
----------------Pirlo----------------- \Seedo
--------Pato------------Gennaro----- \Zigoni
---------------Borriello-------------- \Hunt

:star:Rock & Roll Milan On Young We Trust:star:

+1

that is wot i like to call a sexy formation. and we dont need to spend a thing. zigoni needs to be where hunter is as he is exactly the same player as hunter. put verdi where zigoni is and then you got urself a good squad.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Benching Ambrosini and Seedorf for Flamini and Strasser is not a good thing.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Hey Centre Pedro and Calum1903; this is not cool to try to offend me; if you don't agree with my view so you can discuss it with me; not trying to offend me only because my vision is not compatible with yours. Really your are not the only fans for this team here, and i expect from you to respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

You are really acting like children.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey Centre Pedro and Calum1903; this is not cool to try to offend me; if you don't agree with my view so you can discuss it with me; not trying to offend me only because my vision is not compatible with yours. Really your are not the only fans for this team here, and i expect from you to respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

I was offending you?:conf:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yes pirlo fans are horrible :o

M

MassterMark

Benching Ambrosini and Seedorf for Flamini and Strasser is not a good thing.

???
why not???:conf:

if you didnt see: ambro << flamini, and seedorf hasn't got allways good game; on sunday he was the worst on the pitch. even r80 was better than him.
so yeah, he can be benched beside r80.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
???
why not???:conf:

if you didnt see: ambro << flamini, and seedorf hasn't got allways good game; on sunday he was the worst on the pitch. even r80 was better than him.
so yeah, he can be benched beside r80.

I am going to disagree with this. :smileani:

Ambrosini again played very good as DM behind Pirlo and Seedorf, which both played again very good. I am very satisfied with this midfield, and for now there is no reason to bench one of them for a different player. You can't solve any of our problems here.

lol at that sence

M

MassterMark

dont bother with them. they are just stupid. they stick with their players like retards like leo & carlo, even when whole world see that this is wrong, they wont change shit. those ppl are so called retards, we have them all around in our neighbourhoods, they are just stupid enough that they dont want changes even it would be good for them; they are affraid of changes. they havent got balls to risk sth, so they wont achieve nothing.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
masster>>>center+pirlo lovers:D

fuck it masster>>entire footballing world :D

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan is closely monitoring the market for central defenders. The company has realized that Milanese Alessandro Nesta is essential for the proper operation of the rear guard and could be back on the market to add another piece to the rear. According to rumors the Rossoneri could deal Servet Cetin, Turkey's national central defender and Galatasaray. The player - described by Drogba as a devilish lawyer - is also a target for Tottenham, Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund and Cologne, but the price is high, about twelve million.