UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry to you guys....my condolence to all seria a fan. My commentator said before the start the team who won most finals vs thevteam who lost the most

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Juves abysmal performance will surely kill some of their confidence next season.:thumbsup:

Plus, they're cementing a chokerlabel even further, and everyone contemplating a possible transfer to them knows this

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to you guys....my condolence to all seria a fan. My commentator said before the start the team who won most finals vs thevteam who lost the most

Jube = Serie A, that's how the picture has changed outside Italy. That's why I wished from the bottom of my heart that they don't win the CL. It would habe been Juve here, Juve there... even worse than it's already now :fp:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
DBbIraGUwAENqkU.jpg:large

:lol:

dude

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe I went out to a bar to watch this trash!
Jube is fucking pathetic...just fucking pathetic. Why is this garbage club allowed to participate in this competition?
I wanted them to win tonight because as much as I hate these dirty thieves, I love Milan much more and I didn't want our back-to-back record to get broken.

I hope Mirabelli and Fassone were watching this match very attentively tonight. We have to sign world class players for every position if we want to win CL in the coming year. We need top-tier playmakers/attacking players just like in the old days. We can't risk becoming a conservative defensive side like Juventus.

Anyways fuck the gobbi, hope they get eradicated from football or at least relegated to Serie C2.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
paolo-maldini-of-milan-celebrates-with-trophy-after-winning-the-uefa-picture-id2035760

1976198_w21.jpg

AC-Milan-ganador-Champions_ALDIMA20130412_0012_3.jpg

AC-Milans-Nesta-and-Kaka-lift-the-trophy-0000014268.jpg

newswide11799684270.jpg

nintchdbpict000003641063.jpg

Champions+League+Final+20072.jpg

pirlo_milan.jpg

tumblr_nq6fm7M4Fx1u6ywrdo1_1280.jpg

f8a6a2f484a12488bf31710d583e9487.jpg

clarence-seedorf-514.jpg

0065BE1200000258-3040279-Clarence_Seedorf_centre_won_four_Champions_League_with_three_clu-a-22_1429114115662.jpg

n_ac_milan_champions_league-4726540.jpg

God knows I hate Juve, but I also hate Madrid, so regardless of who won, I was annoyed. So I'm attempting to derail the thread with images of Milan lifting the coveted trophy. :proud:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Real so deep James didn't even make the squad for final lol. Ridiculous!

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Marcelo seems like nicest guy in the squad

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1. The less of 2 evils won.
2. Anybody rooting for Ladri: FUCK YOU!!
3. Karma at its best. Cuadrado, the most annoying bitching dive machine in serie A, gets a red card because someone dived.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
1. The less of 2 evils won.
2. Anybody rooting for Ladri: FUCK YOU!!
3. Karma at its best. Cuadrado, the most annoying bitching dive machine in serie A, gets a red card because someone dived.
Lolol a cunt was cunted by a better cunt.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored at least twice as many Champions League goals as any other player in the QF's (20), semi-finals (13) and finals (4)

Eurogoat

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BwahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHH

Fuck every Jube fan and fake Milan fan that wanted Jube to win!
Fuck Buffon and Higuain, two of the greatest final stages chokers in history of the game!
I love this shit!
Don't give a fuck about Real winning, but Jube losing yet again makes me so fucking happy...
:lol:

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When will this Barca/Real domination stop? Fed up of Spain always winning CL, I've had enough. We need to get back on top to stop this non sense. Milan only team with dna to put an end to this garbage.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Juve always have their best player absent in the final, so no surprises.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
he's an experienced final loser. he finally embraced his and juve's role in the world and no longer cries on the field after losing finals. he probably does it into his pillow before going to sleep nowdays

:lol::lol::lol: :star:

dude

Banned
Reaction score
When will this Barca/Real domination stop? Fed up of Spain always winning CL, I've had enough. We need to get back on top to stop this non sense. Milan only team with dna to put an end to this garbage.

If we want to win CL we need to spend on world class players for every position. We can't rely on gambles like Kessie
We need to go out there and big dick on the mercato big time

he's an experienced final loser. he finally embraced his and juve's role in the world and no longer cries on the field after losing finals. he probably does it into his pillow before going to sleep nowdays

He should kiss Materazzi's boots forever for winning him that WC

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we want to win CL we need to spend on world class players for every position. We can't rely on gambles like Kessie
Gonna be hard, they seemingly have an unlimited budget.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID!

ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT! ZIGOAT!

CR7 :heart: CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:CR7 :heart:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

it'll take time. we need to build a good foundation first.

with smart money spending we can build a young and competitive team this summer and build from there.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Sage
Didn't I tell you? No amount of jinx can make those serial chokers win.

Because of making Jube lose Real just dropped down a spot on my 'teams that I hate list'.
Now it's:
1. Jube

2. Inda
3. Real

Schedule